Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Wallabies v All Blacks - Bledisloe 3 2016

Champion
    vCash
    Had to turn down the commentary, if they want women's rugby to grow then at least get someone who knows what their talking about to call the game.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Champion
    vCash
    31-3 to NZ at halftime in the Womens Test Match.

NZ commentators noting the difference in buildup between the 2 teams with NZ players having just come off an 8 week NPC vs the Wallaroos 3 Day Selection carnival. It definitely shows. NZ much more cohesive and instinctive.

Champion
    vCash
    Score update

NZ 48-3 Aus 68mins gone

Champion
    vCash
    Full time 67-3 to NZ

4 tries to NZ fullback Selica Winiata earning player of the match for me.

Aussies played with the right attitude and stuck it out for the 80mins but lacked the instinctual skills and nous that comes with playing regularly at a high level.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalahard View Post
    Full time 67-3 to NZ.
    Shiiiiiit! Think I nearly had a stroke. I'm in an unusual time zone at the moment & haven't worked out what time the main game is gonna start. Thought I'd go to the last page for an update and saw the above!!!

Of course I realised that the score would be a bit far fetched for a Wallabies / AB's game.... I'm sure we'll get at least 2 peanalties!

Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

vCash
    This opening from kearns is fucking stupid.

vCash
    hurry up 2.30 so i can switch these muppets on fox of and listen to some decent commentry on 10 come on the Wallabies

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    kearns is fucking stupid.
    Fixed

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

Champion
    vCash
    All I can say is thank f*^k for C10.
    Also, 12mins in and finally DHP gets a touch

Champion
    vCash
    All credit to the All Blacks, been the best team all year.

Helluva game up until the Speight decision then Cruden seeming to run across Sio's legs before Coles try. Anyway, Wallabies just didn't score for 60mins+. Looked really good in in a lot of what they did, especially when Folau started to inject himself into the line in the centres. Gotta learn to finish their chances.

Dean Mumm is a useless plank. Every cleanout he missed the point of contact at the rucks, too passive in his tackling and does stupid things like not knowing the chaser was coming when he got the intercept.

Got nothing nice to say about Nigels attempt at refereeing.

Red Carded
    vCash
    Folou to centre would have beat the ABs bears his man and off loads in every tackle what a waste at full back lazy mungo league player
    Missed most of the game hanging around disabled toilets at Eden park waiting to get some AB autographs

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Folau's disallowed try was a joke but WTF was Haylett Petty thinking, Kafer is a blight on the game, his immediate comment about how Nigel Owens should never ref another game was bloody disgraceful.
    I really wonder where this game is heading when muppets like this actually get paid to do this shit

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalahard View Post
    All credit to the All Blacks, been the best team all year.

Helluva game up until the Speight decision then Cruden seeming to run across Sio's legs before Coles try. Anyway, Wallabies just didn't score for 60mins+. Looked really good in in a lot of what they did, especially when Folau started to inject himself into the line in the centres. Gotta learn to finish their chances.

Dean Mumm is a useless plank. Every cleanout he missed the point of contact at the rucks, too passive in his tackling and does stupid things like not knowing the chaser was coming when he got the intercept.

Got nothing nice to say about Nigels attempt at refereeing.
    I agree about Mumm once you get the intercept its head down and run hard secure the ball as no doubt someone's chasing ya.. It always baffles me when they change a back rower.. Cheika always takes of the strong player.. Hooper is to weak in the scrum runs around a lot and loos busy but not that effective.. Timani was a strong front runner with a few rucks..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Folau's disallowed try was a joke but WTF was Haylett Petty thinking, Kafer is a blight on the game, his immediate comment about how Nigel Owens should never ref another game was bloody disgraceful.
    I really wonder where this game is heading when muppets like this actually get paid to do this shit
    Yeah that was way out of line. He's commentating to an international audience for christ's sake. not watching the game at the pub with a few mates.
    Irrespective of whether he thought the call was right or wrong. That's the call that was made and it is what it is. He owes Owens an apology.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Yeah that was way out of line. He's commentating to an international audience for christ's sake. not watching the game at the pub with a few mates.
    Irrespective of whether he thought the call was right or wrong. That's the call that was made and it is what it is. He owes Owens an apology.
    Haven't watched the game and probably won't bother but I dare say the Internatioanl feed would get the Kiwi commentary and the Aussie commentary goes to Australia only.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast