Thread: u20s LIVE Stream

vCash

u20s LIVE Stream

We're live

20's & Reserves is vision only, no commentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-MmQWxi9tY

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    "gave you a warning before - offside - see you later" - very professional
    should really turn the ref mic off at the end of 80 mins, very revealing, especially what the AR said to the ref about the dissallowed try.

Last edited by Ralto; 21-08-16 at 13:19. Reason: additions

Rookie
    vCash

Baysie enhance their "reputation"

Quote Originally Posted by Ralto View Post
    "gave you a warning before - offside - see you later" - very professional
    should really turn the ref mic off at the end of 80 mins, very revealing, especially what the AR said to the ref about the dissallowed try.

one wonders if the good folk at RugbyWA will do anything about the appalling behavior of the Perth players post match - slapping UWA players and starting an all in brawl and then seeking out and confronting the UWA fans with verbal abuse and gestures - and not to mention their Captains post match speech (if there was a swear jar he would be broke)

all in all a good tight game of colts rugby soured.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    Was coming out of the bar at UWA and saw a bird in Baysie gear giving a roasting to one of the players with a medal around his neck about turning up to the game drunk.

Champion
    vCash
    Of more concern was the head on the Baysie mascot

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Of more concern was the head on the Baysie mascot
    Top bloke from what I hear..

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
    I was there to see my Wests take the 1st grade grand final and what a convincing job they did.
    In regards to the Colts grandfinal, I believe you may have a skewed perspective sir. The UWA “cheer squad” made up of the UWA 3rd grade team on the far side of the field were there throwing radically sour jibes at the Perth Maori players all game. The Aryan nation antics were disgusting and I believe the Perth boys were well within their rights at the end of the game to call the “UWA Cheer Squad” out on their unacceptable behavior all game. No punches were thrown but the Perth players gave them a piece of their mind. If we were in the AFL this matter (eg: Port Adelaide V Crows) would have already been sorted however the Rugby community continues to drag its feet in this regard.
    Anyone sitting on the hill noted the tacky behavior of the UWA Jeer Squad – screaming and heckling when Perth took kicks – it was very unsportsman like behavior and gives a real insight into UWA’s mind set as a club. Regarding the game – it was a cracker but in regards to onfield fights, the UWA number 13 and 2 were throwing punches all game and we the spectators saw that – the Perth players kept their cool so as not to fall into UWA’s dirty tactics and get carded so they were a big credit to the Perth coaches in that regard. I believe Cockman the U/20’s UWA captain that played all his junior rugby at Perth but went to UWA after his PSA Guildford Grammar days was humble in defeat however his UWA old Hale & Wesley counterparts were spiteful trying to start a fight after Perth kicked it away to finish the game.
    Back to Wests 1st grade win – we all loved it and thanks to Nedlands for showing up and giving our boys a good hard game.
    With all due resepct Kelly ......

if this was the case in regard to UWA Cheer/Jeer squad im sure RugbyWA will take action as the ref and linesman would have heard it all day not to mention the RWA officials that were there.......

the game is online so i look forward to you reviewing it and provide the exact times as to when UWA 2 and 13 threw punches "all game"

As for Al Cockman - yes his speech was polished and respectful, i am sure he gained those skills while at GGS or at UWA because his counterpart from Perth would struggle to count to 10 without swearing 25 times.

and Westies man commented on the Baysie "mascot" - i think any person who feels it appropriate to stand amongst the opposition cheer sqaud and continual bate them has a screw loose, - perhaps she wandered a bit far form her residence up the road....

Prospect
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wjm View Post
    With all due resepct Kelly ......

if this was the case in regard to UWA Cheer/Jeer squad im sure RugbyWA will take action as the ref and linesman would have heard it all day not to mention the RWA officials that were there.......

the game is online so i look forward to you reviewing it and provide the exact times as to when UWA 2 and 13 threw punches "all game"

As for Al Cockman - yes his speech was polished and respectful, i am sure he gained those skills while at GGS or at UWA because his counterpart from Perth would struggle to count to 10 without swearing 25 times.

and Westies man commented on the Baysie "mascot" - i think any person who feels it appropriate to stand amongst the opposition cheer sqaud and continual bate them has a screw loose, - perhaps she wandered a bit far form her residence up the road....
    Sorry WJM – I have been advised not our club not our fight so will leave to Perth to follow up the racial vilification issue & UWA Jeer Squad behaviour. Agreed Cockman’s speech was polished and I would say that’s more GGS than UWA influence, agreed Perth’s captain was anything but polished. Then again polished speech skills don’t win rugby grandfinals or games do they, if they did count the All Blacks wouldn’t have destroyed us on Saturday night.

I see you are quick to point out Perth’s lack of respect how did you rate the UWA coach roasting the Ref on the field after the colts GF and then a “special UWA parent” taking it to the Refs tent and letting rip, it was hardly honourable was it. Wonder what our WA Minster of Sport would think of that?

Noted the Ref on tape described UWA after the game as “disgraceful”.

As a side note I loved the big numbat mascot.

Champion
    vCash
    Too many people overthinking this incident.The passion,emotion and large amount of testesterone flying around generated by a group of 19 and 20 year olds is something that should be encouraged and I loved watching it.
    One or two people from both clubs would be a bit embarassed by their actions at the end of the day but no real harm was done.
    Club rugby at it's passionate best,should be more of it.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Rookie
    vCash
    I agree, watched it and while it boiled over a bit at the end it was hardly a scandal. Both teams were regrouped by their coaches and lined up to shake hands. Well done to Bayswater for winning, now hopefully the players stay with the club and don't get lured to Neddies, Cott or Wests etc

Issues that do need addressing in age grade rugby:
    Racial tension should not be tolerated
    Overly enthusiastic parents who get angry at referees and opposition players.

Any breaches of the above 2 should result in hefty if not life bans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugaree View Post
    Issues that do need addressing in age grade rugby:
    Racial tension should not be tolerated
    Overly enthusiastic parents who get angry at referees and opposition players.
    Especially if an overly enthusiastic parent is a team official

Champion
    vCash
    Good game of rugby i thought. One team, a bunch of priveleged schoolboys enticed to their club through the free fees and degrees, playing a style of game full of structure but little penetration or flair vs a team of young men filling regular jobs like apprenticeships and the like having a red hot crack on the attack while cleverly letting UWA over commit to ruck after ruck to win the game off turnover ball.

I can hear numbers being written on Nedlands chequebooks as we speak.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    The uwa group near the camera demonstrated the most unsportsmanlike behaviour I've seen in wa rugby, ever. At their home ground why didn't one of their club officials sort them out. Total disgrace.

I am really a Palmyra troll.