Page 85 of 96 FirstFirst ... 35 75 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 95 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1433

Thread: Mindless Chatter

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    https://thewest.com.au/sport/wafl/bl...-ng-b88354872z

"Sacked Western Force coach Michael Foley will run a leadership program at Claremont this season. The role will involve monthly sessions with the playing group in a bid to lift professional standards. The Tigers have lost Corey Yeo to Victoria due to work commitments."

Hmmm. This is the WAFL team, Claremont Tigers.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Make then A4, easier to handle

I can't think of a professional printer who would be able to do one in time.
    GIGS , reading what 7 MILE said yesterday in his comments , I would be more inclined to send him over to confront the ARU board , maybe we can get together and fund his trip over their to tell it them what the Force and not only the force but the rugby public over here think of them and how to fix it . Alot of you may as I do not a agree with some of his comments and sarcasm but he is the man who can sort them out .

Ken M

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken M View Post
    GIGS , reading what 7 MILE said yesterday in his comments , I would be more inclined to send him over to confront the ARU board , maybe we can get together and fund his trip over their to tell it them what the Force and not only the force but the rugby public over here think of them and how to fix it . Alot of you may as I do not a agree with some of his comments and sarcasm but he is the man who can sort them out .

Ken M
    I don't have a thousand bucks free for a Force share, but I might be able to find a couple of hundred to ship sevenmile out of Perth!

C'mon the

vCash
    Theres a Virgin flight leaving just before midnight tonight for $640 direct to Sydney

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blueandblack View Post
    Theres a Virgin flight leaving just before midnight tonight for $640 direct to Sydney
    One Way?

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmile View Post
    Kalahard , Pulver is out of his depth here , in the world wide search in 2013 I don not know what Australia rugby were thinking when the employed him , he has shown his weakness in the Ewen Mckenzie saga and many other times when instead of getting on the front foot when there is an incident all a controversial like the ARL and the AFL does ,he waits at the back to be approached by the media . Pulver had dropped out of sight in March well one of the biggest battles in Australia rugby history raged .
    There is more potential in melb and perth for the growth of rugby , and that is where the Brumbies and the Rebels need to merg and maybe save the Force
    Totally agree 7 mile Pulver and his run on squad are where the trouble lays and sooner the better they are overthrown the better . I mentioned before 7 MILE I would be quite prepared for you to fly over representing the rugby folk of WA . All is there any others around who we rugby folk would have the faith in to tell it like it is .
    Im sure Stooke would not be keen seeing you walk thru the door , but Im sure Paul would be pleased to see your face again .

Ken M

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    One Way?
    yes. I specifically set it for that! I doubt anyone could afford the $2500 economy flight though...

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Insider View Post
    Could Bob Dwyer be Sevenmile as Sevenmile seems to be one step ahead of us all
    Excellent Insider , I agree totally and that is why we need this man at the front of WA rugby and Im not sure Insider if you know that man or not but he is well known in the rugby circles over east and so there is people their who will listen to him .
    Travelling Gerry might pay to let 7 mile back on to fight the cause for us .

vCash
    Are Ken M & 7 Mile related? They seem to have sat outside the same English class.

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    Are Ken M & 7 Mile related? They seem to have sat outside the same English class.
    valzc Very funny . Now valzc back on to the topic of saving the Force .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken M View Post
    valzc Very funny . Now valzc back on to the topic of saving the Force .
    Oh, I thought the topic had changed to blowing smoke up 7 miles' arse. I think he's going to need to have a lie down soon because I agree with his post about bill pulverised being out of his depth. Unless the intent was changed by whoever quoted it he was on the money with that one. Give it a week and it won't matter whether the force are killed, the players will move out anyway.

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Oh, I thought the topic had changed to blowing smoke up 7 miles' arse. I think he's going to need to have a lie down soon because I agree with his post about bill pulverised being out of his depth. Unless the intent was changed by whoever quoted it he was on the money with that one. Give it a week and it won't matter whether the force are killed, the players will move out anyway.
    Which is the really scary thought. should we "survive" but lose all the talent and have to spend the next 5 years redeveloping again. Especially when the broadcast deal is going to be renegotiated soon as well. We might survive this fight. But when/if the money wants a change none of the unions might have a choice

vCash
    Hopefully everybody who does need to make a move for the good of their family are committed enough to add some form of get out clause or only sign for one year.

It would suck to break up this playing group after one year. They could be a bunch of lava pissers in three years time if handled correctly.

C'mon the

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    The Daily Telegraph's presentation of Rugby news is about as fair, truthful, balanced and nuanced as its political coverage, which consists only of the repetition of "Labor Bad, Liberal Good".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    The Daily Telegraph's presentation of Rugby news is about as fair, truthful, balanced and nuanced as its political coverage, which consists only of the repetition of "Labor Bad, Liberal Good".
    Well that kind of political coverage is actually 100% true

Page 85 of 96 FirstFirst ... 35 75 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 95 ... LastLast