Page 93 of 95 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1411

Thread: Mindless Chatter

  1. #1381
    Immortal Contributor jono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    10,525
    vCash
    5006000
    Dry July! TWF Contributor! MO-vember Donator The Bronze Star of Faith
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    Is it true that Jono is the infamous Joe Barker troll thatís been annoying everyone on Facebook?
    Nope; Not me. Sorry to dissapoint you; I only have one Facebook account I barely use. Good to know iím still in your head though! Although iím not paying you anything towards rent.

    BUT, if heís an actual Barker - Iíve probably met him somewhere along the way. The Barkers are old family friends of my parents from when they were in school in the 70ís.

    Anyway. With how stupid RWA are being at the moment Iím currently not interested in the force, the Spirit or WA club rugby. Iím 99.99999% positive you saw my recent chat with Hansie on Twitter about exactly why as well.


    Also the final year of uni, settling nicely into a new job and Kel & I having our first baby due in June are keeping me a wee bit busy as well. So everything else apart from them are way down the priority list.

    Iíll buy you a glass of wine at Christmas when iím back over there if you want the details about all of that though. Iím not back, just popped in fleetingly to correct the ledger after I heard what was being said about me, and before any rumours start iíd let you know it wasnít me.

    Also gunny, youíll keep

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by jono; 31-03-18 at 16:43.
    I STILL HAVE FAITH!!!

  2. #1382
    Champion valzc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Shenton Park
    Posts
    2,166
    vCash
    7681100
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Nope; Not me. Sorry to dissapoint you; I only have one Facebook account I barely use. Good to know iím still in your head though! Although iím not paying you anything towards rent.

    BUT, if heís an actual Barker - Iíve probably met him somewhere along the way. The Barkers are old family friends of my parents from when they were in school in the 70ís.

    Anyway. With how stupid RWA are being at the moment Iím currently not interested in the force, the Spirit or WA club rugby. Iím 99.99999% positive you saw my recent chat with Hansie on Twitter about exactly why as well.


    Also the final year of uni, settling nicely into a new job and Kel & I having our first baby due in June are keeping me a wee bit busy as well. So everything else apart from them are way down the priority list.

    Iíll buy you a glass of wine at Christmas when iím back over there if you want the details about all of that though. Iím not back, just popped in fleetingly to correct the ledger after I heard what was being said about me, and before any rumours start iíd let you know it wasnít me.

    Also gunny, youíll keep
    No offence intended Jono,
    Was told this by someone, & havenít seen you on this site for a while.. all good.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #1383
    Immortal Contributor jono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    10,525
    vCash
    5006000
    Dry July! TWF Contributor! MO-vember Donator The Bronze Star of Faith
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    No offence intended Jono,
    Was told this by someone, & havenít seen you on this site for a while.. all good.
    1,000% isnít me Val.

    Also, You wonít see me around here too much anymore. To elaborate on what I touched on, As the situation stands now I canít support what RWA plans to do or how they plan to go about it. So iím out.

    There is a time and a place for the force to come back, and it isnít the NRC, and certainly not at the expense of the Spirit. From an overall strategic business and more spedicifally a strategic growth perspective, relegating 2 teams in < 12m is so completely and fundamentally short term and fucking stupid itís as if Trump or whoever decided a tax break for big Australian business was a good idea was consulted. (PS - trickle down economics is a lie, join your union).

    But Re: whoeverís making up shit about me, feel free to stop before I get annoyed and decide to find out who you are.
    For the record - I donít need a second Facebook account to troll people when itís so easy to legitimately poke holes in RWAís logic and (lack of) long term plans. Plus - one is annoying enough as it is!

    Oh - Also, loved the painting Val. Saw the finished product on instagram the other day.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by jono; 31-03-18 at 19:47.
    I STILL HAVE FAITH!!!

  4. #1384
    Veteran Sheikh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    3,962
    vCash
    10786000
    Dry July! 141 Club Award
    Congrats to you and Kel, though, Jono. New job and new bub

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

  5. #1385
    Immortal Contributor jono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    10,525
    vCash
    5006000
    Dry July! TWF Contributor! MO-vember Donator The Bronze Star of Faith
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheikh View Post
    Congrats to you and Kel, though, Jono. New job and new bub
    Cheers sheikh! Hope youíre all good as well.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I STILL HAVE FAITH!!!

  6. #1386
    Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    booragoon
    Posts
    5,274
    vCash
    5404000
    Dry July! TWF Competition Winner! MO-vember Donator TWF Contributor!
    So, what's the story behind none of the Mindaroonies being available to play club rugby yesterday?

    Their first game is a week away, and I would have thought they'd need the match practice?

    Made for a few unexpected results, with the local games being skewed by their absence.

    C'mon Twiggy, play fair.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #1387
    Player
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    294
    vCash
    5228000
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    C'mon Twiggy, play fair.
    A lawyer demanding someone play fair? Well, I guess there's a first for everything.

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #1388
    Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    booragoon
    Posts
    5,274
    vCash
    5404000
    Dry July! TWF Competition Winner! MO-vember Donator TWF Contributor!
    I'm just an impartial, disconnected observer, in this context, young Andrew.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #1389
    Player
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    294
    vCash
    5228000
    You lost me at impartial. Or maybe even "just".

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #1390
    Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    booragoon
    Posts
    5,274
    vCash
    5404000
    Dry July! TWF Competition Winner! MO-vember Donator TWF Contributor!
    I lost you at "context", my friend.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  11. #1391
    Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    booragoon
    Posts
    5,274
    vCash
    5404000
    Dry July! TWF Competition Winner! MO-vember Donator TWF Contributor!
    Sorry, I could have sworn I was responding to Andrew.... My bad.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  12. #1392
    Player
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    294
    vCash
    5228000
    Well played Sir, and congrats to Pally.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  13. #1393
    Champion andrewg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,109
    vCash
    5288000
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    So, what's the story behind none of the Mindaroonies being available to play club rugby yesterday?

    Their first game is a week away, and I would have thought they'd need the match practice?

    Made for a few unexpected results, with the local games being skewed by their absence.

    C'mon Twiggy, play fair.
    As a Western Force supporter I have no problems with the coaching staff making the best decision for what's good for the Western Force.
    The World is watching what's happening with WSR and the WF squad hasn't even all come together as yet.
    Focus on the main game Tim Sampson and don't get pulled into the petty squabbles.

    The results this week were skewed as there were a lot more than just the Minderoo employees missing from some teams.

    The term "Mindaroonies" show that some ingrates will take everything on offer yet still want more.

    It wasn't Minderoo that axed the Force with the subsequent impact on rugby in WA.
    Without Minderoo there would be no RugbyWA, no Future Force Foundation, no Western Force and no pathway to attract and keep players in Perth.
    Let's keep our focus on the big picture and the end game.

    13 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  14. #1394
    Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    booragoon
    Posts
    5,274
    vCash
    5404000
    Dry July! TWF Competition Winner! MO-vember Donator TWF Contributor!
    So you don't know either?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  15. #1395
    Immortal GIGS20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Rockingham
    Posts
    17,988
    vCash
    4786000
    The Bronze Star of Faith
    I would expect that they were required to train with, or perhaps meet their team mates. It's been a pretty short time frame for the coaching staff, given that some key players haven't even got off the plane, I wouldn't expect them at training this week either fulv.

    Once the team starts to gel, you should get your fair share I would think.

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Page 93 of 95 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •