Page 87 of 96 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1433

Thread: Mindless Chatter

vCash
    Start of the Singapore GP

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Just back from Aloha Stadium for the Hawaii Uni football game.

Apparently they’re having a bad season and they sucked pretty bad tonight but I reckon the crowd would have been about 15k max but it was insane at times wth the noise being made.

Not to mention $9 full strength beers being served in pint cups.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Big Deal. Spirit upset QC and into semis. Now Tonga V Scotland in the Mungo WC - $1.75 Heineken stubbies.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Haven't seen anyone play with no socks on. Until today. The Scottish dummy half in the Mungo's. Weird.
    They also have a player named Johnny Walker.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    red or black?

vCash
    Blue. Navy blue.

vCash
    We have a new poster who is so pissed off at the FUARU he is averaging about 287 posts a month so far. Burgs is still top of the pops with 21,564 posts in 10 years. Better keep a lookout Burgs. If Bakkies had done a 10 year stretch he'd have 34440.

This means we need a "new" Western Force team as I have too much time on my hands these days.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    We have a new poster who is so pissed off at the FUARU he is averaging about 287 posts a month so far. Burgs is still top of the pops with 21,564 posts in 10 years. Better keep a lookout Burgs. If Bakkies had done a 10 year stretch he'd have 34440.

This means we need a "new" Western Force team as I have too much time on my hands these days.
    I'll wager Burgs doesn't maintain the same post count on Gagger, Roar and all the other bullshit ES Media portals as he does here.

Keep up the good work Bakkies!

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post

Keep up the good work Bakkies!
    Yep. I can't be bothered with either very often. But have been looking (lurking) a bit more often lately. For every dickhead troll post, there will be a good number of readers learning more of the truth about the ARU deciet.

Good job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Yep. I can't be bothered with either very often. But have been looking (lurking) a bit more often lately. For every dickhead troll post, there will be a good number of readers learning more of the truth about the ARU deciet.

Good job.
    I'm the same most of the time, but when Bakkies alerts us to a shill jumping onto a soapbox, sometimes I just can't resist poking the bear!

C'mon the

vCash
    I declared war on TWAS a while ago, they hate it and duck into the bunker. It lookd like they are currently stalking bakkies, corporate HQ must have identified him as a genuine threat, probably becaus of the unit trust research he has been doing/uncovered.

BTW before this annus horribilis started, bakkies was an informed and erudite poster in the roar. There were not then a proponderance of sockpuppets, shills and trolls as there is today, mostly just rugger blokes enjoying commenting on the games, no real spite or malice. Even the comments on the Tahs were taken in good spirit, in fact the NSW guys were usually depondent at their atrocious form (remember Foleys year lol). ANd they mostly had genuine rugby smarts, guys like jeznez, hoy, jerry etc were always worth listening to.

anyway, thanks bakkies for coming on here, you have been a genuine contributor and good bloke, along with lou, tina (although she is not a bloke ) etc

The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

vCash
    Cheers. It was Tim North who opened up about the Unit Trusts. Thanks Tim.

People have been having pops at the ARU for some time and not done anything about it. Alan Jones brought up 777 million wasted and the ARU have been whoring out the Wallabies for years. They have put communities under risk due to mismanagement.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Despite signing Cooper Cronk the Cookies insist Mitchell Pearce will still play a valuable role in 2018. Dead Set!

vCash
    so My child gets invited to play in an international Football (soccer) tournament in Singapore this coming week. His school (which he is only at due to their soccer academy) wont sanction the trip and have advised us that he will be marked as unauthorised absent... WTactualF! is this a thing these days?

vCash
    How old is your child may I ask? I would still go and I hope he wins a few trophies to show the Principal on his return.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

Page 87 of 96 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... LastLast