Thread: Rules for some and rules for others.......

Apprentice
    vCash

Rules for some and rules for others.......

After further investigation, not wanting to get the facts wrong, the guilty club is Wests Scarborough.

From my understanding there are multiple team sheets filled in, in a way to to mislead and manipulate the outcome of game results.
    RWA are aware of the situation and the perpetrators continue on unchecked and without penalty.
    The teams are the Table topping Under 17 Gold side and the Bottom end of the table under 20 colts.
    I can't understand the pattern of behaviour as the players are playing up and the colts team are not achieving the results expected.
    The numbers of colts registered by Wests on rugby link show they have enough players of the right age to be playing in the Under 20s comp without the ghosts from the team below.
    I have no problem with the players playing up but they should be named on the Team Sheet.
    This leads to the question - Are the players playing up being ghosts so they do qualify for junior Rugby finals?
    If this is the case how many players are involved? Are the players aware of what is going on and the possible outcomes?
    I have been told this has been building at Wests for a few seasons now, with the desire to win at all costs starting to show through with the manipulation of team sheets, players that are leaving clubs to play with the dream team, promises of playing colts.
    If this was not a purple circle club the outcome would be a lot different, RWA once again show their lack of integrity, along with Wests.

THIS SHOWS THERE ARE RULES FOR SOME AND RULES FOR OTHERS......

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rookie
    vCash
    This is disappointing, as there are really good people at Wests as there are at all clubs, but they are generally overlooked by the bigmouth minority.
    Those involved should be desposed of immediately if Wests are to maintain any credibility in the rugby community.
    The players that don't qualify for under 17 finals should be named and sent to all clubs as a point of transparency.
    The players are being taugh that they are above the laws and rules and can get away with anything.
    Players leaving clubs during the season to join this team to form a dream team and the results are showing that with winning margins increasing as the season progresses.
    They are not being taught the hard work and ethics it takes to be successful but when the going gets tough just pack up and join the winners leaving teams depleted and uncompetitive, also reflects in the selection of JGS teams as they are full of the stars but can't do the hard yards when it counts, just check results to confirm.
    This would be why Westie man has left Wests at the beginning of the season, this would show that the club would have been made aware of the possible outcomes of letting management with the wrong ethics and morals stay in charge of developing the clubs future and let's see how many of the chosen ones are still there in 4 years when the hard work needs to be done.
    How many colts return this next year after being benched for the golden boys.
    With RWA aware of this, and I believe Wests have been fined shows two scenarios.
    RWA condone this type of behaviour but we will take the money anyway which if was per team sheet could add up to as much as $3000+
    They are waiting for Wests to take action to try and install some integrity and morality back into the club and to the rugby community
    This is not an accident, mistake , it's a deliberate action and may been seen as only lower grade rugby but once again what are we teaching our players, undermine all other clubs hard workers and volunteers that follow the rules, this behaviour is an absolute disgrace

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Sounds similar.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Thanks for the inside feed Ken M and Insider. Instead of spreading this never ending heresay, why don't you tell us who you are, your obvious credible sources and your own club alignment.

Apprentice
    vCash
    I may be wrong, and I am sure Insider, Westie or someone else will correct me, but doesn't the same person coach both the u17 and the colts at wests?
    I would also be very very surprised if the lady who manages the u17 was involved in submitting 'dodgy' teamsheets

Champion
    vCash
    99 percent of rugby people involved in rugby clubs the world over are decent solid honest buggers and Wests are no different.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.