Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pindan Round 8

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    Still chortling, Choice?
    Always, you and sevenmile are always good for a laugh. By the way I hear Nedlands also pay Managers, Coaches, ball boys, junior coaches and anyone else who helps at WA's most successful club.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by choice View Post
    Always, you and sevenmile are always good for a laugh. By the way I hear Nedlands also pay Managers, Coaches, ball boys, junior coaches and anyone else who helps at WA's most successful club.
    What about one particular dentist who offered kegs of beer to a team to play poorly even though needies would have been hot favourites but shows that the club covers all bases on its way to success
    Clubs should not look to tear the system down but to emulate
    It is good to know that they spread the wealth across the club

Player
    vCash
    Friendly advice/suggestion...
    I am not a dentist or Nedlands supporter but it would not take people long to work out who you are talking about and match fixing is a pretty serious accusation. Bit of slagging and banter is one thing and is OK but serious reputational damage and public accusations of match fixing.... maybe not so much.
    Careful sevenmile....... You are getting pretty close to defamation with that sort of comment.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    These are indeed damning accusations and further investigation is required.
    1 Is the beer keg free delivery and pick up.
    2 Is the beer chilled
    3 Is the beer flavour team choice
    4 Does it come with own jugs and glassware
    5 If the losing team concedes bonus point tries is a bar wench made available.
    If the answer is yes to all of the above I may or may not have interested parties who may or may not wish to discuss this further.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    These are indeed damning accusations and further investigation is required.
    1 Is the beer keg free delivery and pick up.
    2 Is the beer chilled
    3 Is the beer flavour team choice
    4 Does it come with own jugs and glassware
    5 If the losing team concedes bonus point tries is a bar wench made available.
    If the answer is yes to all of the above I may or may not have interested parties who may or may not wish to discuss this further.
    Surely you would want a bus as well ? Afterall we're not an amateur league any more

I'm pretending not to be affiliated to any club so shhhh

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political BS View Post
    I am not a dentist or Nedlands supporter but it would not take people long to work out who you are talking about and match fixing is a pretty serious accusation. Bit of slagging and banter is one thing and is OK but serious reputational damage and public accusations of match fixing.... maybe not so much.
    Careful sevenmile....... You are getting pretty close to defamation with that sort of comment.
    Thank you Political BS for your Wisdom ,maybe some of my comments have a bit of extra plaque but nothing a scale and clean cant fix . There a lot of myths floating round the dark halls of a lot of the rugby clubs in Perth ,Chardonay clubs buying players that smaller clubs have brought over , then league clubs buying them , lift time members having run ins at there club and moving around and trying to pass on there knowledge to who ever wants to listen to it , then even the odd club member taking off with the bread rolls to another club where there maybe a better view to cook the barbecue on a Thursday night .

Yours truly Sevenmile

Rookie
    vCash
    Having seen a fair bit of the first round it does seem there is going to be a bit of pressure come to bear on a few coaches. I have to agree with much of what Bally has to say, Cott look lost and are failing to play their strengths. Soaks seem to be imploding with old boys proping up Prem's and a 2 side brimming with talent. UWA are punching above heir weight but depth will be an issue. Neddies and West's look very good, tellingly settled coaches and player groups here.. not seen much of pally but reports are good.. any coaches not going to make it through the season or players on the move?
    Would be nice to see a less predictable table round two

Last edited by That guy; 25-05-16 at 17:17.

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by That guy View Post
    Having seen a fair bit of the first round it does seem there is going to be a bit of pressure come to bear on a few coaches. I have to agree with much of what Bally has to say, Cott look lost and are failing to play their strengths. Soaks seem to be imploding with old boys proping up Prem's and a 2 side brimming with talent. UWA are punching above heir weight but depth will be an issue. Neddies and West's look very good, tellingly settled coaches and player groups here.. not seen much of pally but reports are good.. any coaches not going to make it through the season or players on the move?
    Would be nice to see a less predictable table round two
    Coaching Kids and Coaching men is a totally different ball game , as I am sure the Cottesloe Coaches are finding out , I like the look of Paly as a Dark Horse this year just based on there Depth , Although Wests and Neddies will be hard to Beat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2