Thread: Tell us what you really think, Topo!

vCash

Exclamation Tell us what you really think, Topo!

Open message for Eddie Jones "the super coach"

Open message for Eddie Jones "the super coach"

May 1, 2016

“A TRASH TALKING HUMAN TIME BOMB HAS NO ROOM IN PROFESSIONAL SPORTS 2016 – INTIMIDATION, SLEDGING AND DISCRIMINATION ARE THE LOWEST FORM OF HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT" ... ahem, or shall I say... PLAYER DOMINATION AND CONTROL FREAK? ETR.

Every rugby ‘employee’ owes respect to the stakeholders and ultimately to "the owners of rugby" [the paying public & paying sponsors] – Do you think that TV is happy with your insanity? Unsteady Eddie...get off the stage and start coaching like any decent working Australian bloke! All those that had the opportunity to play against you and your Randwick "mates" know exactly what kind of ill-mannered individual you are. Should you wish for ‘quick fame’ at the expense of the listeners and readers? Go and get a job as a radio broadcaster… in the UK! But beware, Englishmen are very polite and patient, nonetheless, they will not tolerate your "Ned Kelly-alter-ego-split-personality"...a psychiatrist might!

You and your team do not deserve to even tour Australia! – Me? a ‘migrant wog’ of 32 years living in Australia, who incidentally has played 42 international tests more than you know how to behave in positions of privilege and power. Have you ever heard of the expression: FAIR PLAY?

I have more integrity and principles in my left hand than what you have been displaying in your international rugby coaching career. You are an utter disgrace and should give 50% of your salary to a decent charity of dispossessed human beings.

I’m pretty sure that Japanese culture doesn’t stand for the behaviour you display! – I think you left Japan before you were asked to do yourself the equivalent of a public rugby Hara-kiri. Japan beat South Africa in the 2015 RWC but make no mistake; Japan didn’t win the game…South Africa lost it by not putting 30 points on the score board in the first half. Elementary Watson, rugby didn’t teach you your gutter tactics and your selfish attitude. You are your own master at it. No Eddie…you are completely wrong!

Elementary Watson, rugby didn’t teach you your gutter tactics and your selfish attitude. You are your own master at it. No Eddie…STOP, you are completely wrong and look/sound ugly!

Enrique TOPO Rodriguez

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    Good to see that Topo hasn't gone more insane as he gets older

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I'm pretending not to be affiliated to any club so shhhh

vCash
    I liked his follow-up post...

Name:  sheik.gif
Views: 336
Size:  102.0 KB

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Loose Cannon View Post