Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pindan Round 7 - Who's getting up?

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
    If you're aware or somebody else is, where does the current $100 fine for not submitting team lists go to Westy? (recruitment fund??)

Love the idea of increasing it and for it to go towards junior rep rugby!!
    Don't know

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Loose Cannon View Post
    Any scores Wests v Kalamunda?
    Wests 54-12.Two horse race already.Both Wests and Neddies coping a beating wouldnt do either any harm and would breathe a bit of life back into it but can't see that happening or not at least until they meet each other anyway.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    watching Tapuai playing for wanneroo today,showed that he isnt injured and is a class player-so why is he not in the Force game day squad?
    He hasn't exactly been setting the SR world alight with a BUNCH of game time, perhaps it's all about finding some punch through the midfield (either by replacing him or motivating him)

C'mon the

Champion
    vCash
    Benn out of town awhile perhaps someone can fill me in on this round.
    Most results went the expected way but what about the whispers and scuttlebutt.
    The exception of course was Baysie getting up - a sign of improvement at PB or finally Brothers depth exposed or perhaps a lack of match payments.? Just something I heard.
    Roo Dogs getting beaten no surprise but perhaps not as badly as expected. Can't all be down to Tapuai. Seems like the Dogs have not gone to the bank this season so are they a bit better or were Nedlands not so good. A bit cocky perhaps?
    The word on this site from what I read was that Nedlands had done their usual and pulled in Tapuai with their RugbyWA influence and pot of gold only to find him at Wanneroo?
    Anything else happening. Local rugby just seems to be getting a bit boring these days and even dear old Fulvio has gone quiet.

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Just got back from a cruise to Alaska myself, so I really don't know what's been going on in WA rugby. I was occasionally able to find out the scores on the internet when in port.

Sounds like Pally and Kalamunda are still in with a chance, and Pally's depth in second grade (undefeated) should help them later in the season when injuries occur, as they will.

I suspect Westie is displaying a little hubris here, and both Wests and Nedlands will stumble sooner than he thinks.

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    watching Tapuai playing for wanneroo today,showed that he isnt injured and is a class player-so why is he not in the Force game day squad?
    I think he has had a falling out with Foley. Foley made a back-handed comment about it in the post-match interviews about a week after Tapuai was dropped. Tapuai spilt the ball in an absolute sitter of a try- against the Tahs maybe? Where it would have kept us close on the scoreboard. Foley doesn't strike me as the type to hold grudges so I figure Tapuai must have had a bit of a hissy fit.

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

Player
    vCash
    Some respondents should check the facts before making stupid comments, but then if they didn't I wouldn't get my early morning laugh.

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wholetruth View Post
    Benn out of town awhile perhaps someone can fill me in on this round.
    Most results went the expected way but what about the whispers and scuttlebutt.
    The exception of course was Baysie getting up - a sign of improvement at PB or finally Brothers depth exposed or perhaps a lack of match payments.? Just something I heard.
    Roo Dogs getting beaten no surprise but perhaps not as badly as expected. Can't all be down to Tapuai. Seems like the Dogs have not gone to the bank this season so are they a bit better or were Nedlands not so good. A bit cocky perhaps?
    The word on this site from what I read was that Nedlands had done their usual and pulled in Tapuai with their RugbyWA influence and pot of gold only to find him at Wanneroo?
    Anything else happening. Local rugby just seems to be getting a bit boring these days and even dear old Fulvio has gone quiet.
    Tapuai was at neddies training as that was the club he wanted to play with as he is mates with davis and knows dogger.the club went through the process but wasnt able to play him as they had there quota.rugbywa gave him 3 options so he chose wanneroo as he had connections there.bob hunter handled the situation with professionally and the right outcome was achieved.if your clubs wont these players get off your arses and do something about it instead of complaining about getting a raw deal be pro active.onto the game,wanneroo showed alot of fight but neddies just had to much class and with 8 regular starters out this contributed to a scrappy game.my advice to wanneroo recruit 3 players in areas of need and build on that for next year.i seen bill working the bar , cleaning up and undressing the fields.obviously a need for more volunteers and the bar shut at 7.30 as the club was empty except half a dozen neddies members.support your club wanneroo as your future is in the balance and it could go eather way.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Bally; 16-05-16 at 08:33.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    Just got back from a cruise to Alaska myself, so I really don't know what's been going on in WA rugby. I was occasionally able to find out the scores on the internet when in port.

Sounds like Pally and Kalamunda are still in with a chance, and Pally's depth in second grade (undefeated) should help them later in the season when injuries occur, as they will.

I suspect Westie is displaying a little hubris here, and both Wests and Nedlands will stumble sooner than he thinks.
    Had to google that hubris word to find out it's meaning.I am not involved in any club in any capacity Fulvio but have seen every club play this season and those 2 teams are daylight above anything else I've seen.I do not have a club to hang my hat on and am being impartial and if anything have a connection to Kala more than anyone else.
    What I have noticed is some clubs being vibrant and alive with lot's of support and energy around and your club being at the top of the tree in that regard and one or two clubs that are genuinely struggling both on and off the field.
    Did you spot any polar bears on your trip.

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bally View Post
    .if your clubs wont these players get off your arses and do something about it instead of complaining about getting a raw deal be pro active.my advice to wanneroo recruit 3 players in areas of need and build on that for next year.
    Alright then, Wanneroo would like to recruit Joe Ritchie, Michael Ruru and Ammon Matuauto for next season. 3 players in positions of need. May as well replicate Neddies recruitment strategy

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha Handy View Post
    Alright then, Wanneroo would like to recruit Joe Ritchie, Michael Ruru and Ammon Matuauto for next season. 3 players in positions of need. May as well replicate Neddies recruitment strategy
    Sook!

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha Handy View Post
    You can try but ru knocked back $500 a game from a rival club so you would have to offer him a fuck load.it was an observation not a crack.No body wants to see wanneroo drop out its to big a catchment area it just needs to be managed a bit better and not by the people trying but they need more people too help them out.changing players mindset on how the culture of a rugby club is not easy and takes alot of hard work and can only be implicated by players.there the ones that drive standards and culture. Get them things right things can start to turn pretty quickly. Look at baysie,who were on there death bed and things have started to turn round

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2