Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Word on the street with Westie Man

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    I played 1st grade against him for years when he was at Soaks and that wasn't last season, more like about 20 seasons ago.
    Westie was that when you were turning out for Western Suburbs as they used to be called all wen you were at Kalamunda .

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    He did play at Uni for a wee while, that's if you call a 100 games a wee while.

Red Carded
    vCash
    Who Westie , I knew he had stint at Kalamunda all so I am told , all were you talking about Damo .

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Mr Beard, look after your women or Neddies will come and get them. And your colts.

I am really a Palmyra troll.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    Mr Beard, look after your women or Neddies will come and get them. And your colts.
    I know the story behind this. Good luck to Neddies they will need it if they accept them

Player
    vCash
    So Neddies actively out poaching again.

Nothing like trying to steal a competition winning team or will you be offering the same as Wests did for the Baysie colts 2-3 seasons ago? Seemed a good buy, judging on the finals results, I can see why you would attempt the same.

I thought that senior clubs had to be a little less blantant about making these type of statements.

As for the Ladies team, if you truly love something you have to set it free.
    Would hate to see this happen, as some wonderful players and good people in both groups. If a couple come over, look after them properly.

See too many leaving Baysie only to leave other clubs after a season dissolutioned about the colour of the promised grass, or lied to by the instigators, who then disappear from the scene.

And that isn't good for the sport, as I'm sure you'd agree.
    You know where we are, come down and have a beer sometime.

Last edited by G_Beard; 18-11-16 at 15:31.

Champion
    vCash
    You have lobbed in here with absolutely no runs on the board and repeatedly talk shit. Name the players who Wests have allegedly tried to entice from your club.
    Put up or fuck up. Names and what they were promised. No hearsay or innuendo just state facts and then I'll come back and tear you to fucken shreds with the real reason's your mob bleed their juniors.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Player
    vCash
    Thought I was quite polite in my response to Mr Darkness.
    What with wishing everyone well, and lamenting the possible loss of players from one club to another as what had been said to have happened a couple seasons ago as a gentle dig to the method of procurement.
    Even offered a beverage!

I didn't want to respond to him, by escalating things towards insults and violence immediately...
    Heavens above, Westiesman, wouldn't want to offend you in any possible way. I think we've been through this before. So just prior to my assigned shred tearing come over and introduce yourself. Anyway, good chat.

vCash
    No runs on the board Westie?

Even I know about the famous Mr Beard

C'mon the

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by G_Beard View Post
    ...by escalating things towards insults and violence immediately...
    Here's me thinking that was a pre-requisite for posting in this thread...

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    No runs on the board Westie?

Even I know about the famous Mr Beard
    A tip Westie, he has a red suit and hangs about in shopping centres in December.

We're still coming for your women Mr Beard, the whole damn lot of em.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    By the way Westie, how'd you get to champion status? Is that one rank above Internet Troll or are you on a lower level?

Very confusing expecially when someone like Gigs is on Immortal status or is he on a lower level than us?

Player
    vCash
    We're still coming for your women Mr Beard, the whole damn lot of em.
    I see you understand conversation and banter, but according to the rules this is where I need to carry on like a Hillary supporter at a Post election event.

Let's see what happens.
    As I said earlier there are some wonderful ladies in the team and if the team is persuaded to move, it had better be for the right reasons!
    Here's hoping that whoever has instigated this - stays around to see it through otherwise there will be 2 clubs with no ladies team within the season.
    That'll be no good when women's rugby is on the rise.

Last edited by G_Beard; 19-11-16 at 04:37.

Champion
    vCash
    As I said names and facts, contrary to what you post and not for the first time either Wests never actively pursued any Baysie lads and I will swear that on my children's heads. Never happened on my watch.

What Wests get up to now is of no concern to me whatsoever but I will again reiterate no Baysie boys have ever received any inducements when I was involved and paid their fees in full like everyone else.

I understand more than most how important a strong club comp is for rugby in this town and clubs that actively pursue another clubs juniors are nothing better than scabby maggots.

I am also hearing that a few ex-Baysie lads from other clubs are going back which is a good thing.

Last edited by westies man; 19-11-16 at 04:49.
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Red Carded
    vCash
    Why you would go into bat for such a bunch of cheating immoral run outfit surprises me Westie
    After you were treated like shit and bad mouthed by your own kind you couldn't put it past the scum at your beloved Wests crawling out from under snake to do what ever is at the top of immoral behaviour in WA rugby
    I tend to back the beard on this one

Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast