Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45

Thread: Word on the street with Westie Man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    Hey Jargs, you do your job, and I'll do mine.
    But it’s school holidays...

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    Someone said to me about you the other day " but really at 53 years old is he really going to add much?" Time will tell I suppose but don't forget the old saying "you're only as old as the woman you feel". Happy birthday for the other day.
    Don't I know it Jarg's she's doing my head in I can't wait till the missus heads back to school

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Champion
    vCash
    Preseason is for all the tryhards, down at Wests we don't bother with that shit. You guy's do know who we are don't you.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Busy time of the year Dark one as you would know,anyway how's preparation's going for the Swan 7's down at the Foreshore.

Why would I be focusing on what Bro's are doing or not doing when we have our own issue's to deal with trying to put teams out after quite a few of our premier and juniors players have either moved or looking to move on to greener pastures, don't blame them when there's nothing left in Perth to aim for now.

It's going to be a totally different landscape this season in club land and not for the better. Thanks for the massive kick in the head AU you scabby maggot pieces of shit blood sucking leeches.
    Apologies for delayed response Westie (I never liked it when you were Eastie) ; been working away.

Re swan river 7s, this will happen on the march long weekend. For the record I don't agree with the timing; too close to 15s season in my view. Not sure what the benefits are to the club; cost money last year as I recall and distracts from preseason.

Still waiting on all the goss on joondalup. What are they hoping to achieve by importing a monster fwd pack? And at what cost?

Some of these district clubs inc arks throwing too much money at so called star players who will bleed the club dry. They will all have depth issues.

I am really a Palmyra troll.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Must be a lot of goss on Joondalup you're gathering for the twfers Westie. Seems to be taking ages.

Any chance you can provide us a progress installment?

Use your connections to whatever pommy or Jarpie you know up there and get them to spill the beans.

We give you one simple task and you've let the side down.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Westie, you seem to be ducking and weaving more than a 70kg wests winger with a 120kg Neddies prop on his tail wanting to rip his head off.

You can run but but you can't hide.

WTF is happening at Joondalup?

Champion
    vCash
    Your manic obsessive infatuation with Joondalup is becoming a very real concern, there are a lot juicer snippets of info/gossip/innuendo/lies going round, you need to get out a bit more.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Your manic obsessive infatuation with Joondalup is becoming a very real concern, there are a lot juicer snippets of info/gossip/innuendo/lies going round, you need to get out a bit more.
    You were the one who claimed to have the inside run on all things joondalup and you haven't been able to back it up.

I hear they have recruited heavily (literally) with a huge forward pack and a convicted drug cheat.

All we are asking is who, why, how much have they paid and who's paying?

Over to you westie.

When you've satisfactorily dealt with joondalup we'll squeeze you for the goss on other clubs.

It's a test of your credibility westie and at the moment I couldn't give you more than 2/10.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Whilst we all hold our breath waiting for Westie to fess up about joondalup, it would appear that cott, wests and soaks are drinking more than their share at the iprc trough.

Rumblings from the foreshore are that a certain former force captain is siphoning iprc players towards the favoured few inc cott, wests and soaks.

I really hope this is not true as this will repeat what happened with the allocation of force players and create an anti-iprc sentiment amongst the clubs.

Here we go again.

Apprentice
    vCash
    Well after being away for 6 months it’s great to be back
    Wasnt worth the time or effort to listen to that puppet of the RA board but nether the less great to catch up with some old friends
    Joondalup is doing well Darkness without the help of anyone but the hard working crew at brothers
    If players want to come to Joondalup they come because of the environment not the drugs or foldies as you have insinuated
    Poor old Westie is a bit out of the loop these days but like the Force may return to form in 2021
    Will be catching up with sevenmile for a beer tonight so should be up to speed with everything going on about town

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Thanks for clarifying; I hadn't realised that Westie was yesterday's man. I've been wasting my breath on him it seems.

Sevenmile is a top operator; give him my regards.

Pretty sure (well I know for a fact) the sorts of money changing hands at Joondalup for these guys, just wanted someone to fess up to it.

Will someone from Joondalup put their hand on their heart and these guys are playing at joondalup because they like the atmosphere? Particularly after they hocked themselves as a duo to a number of clubs for a predetermined fee and after those clubs rejected their approach they end up at Joondalup. Because I don't buy it.

I should add I'm not anti joondalup; they are doing well in developing a good club culture.

Last edited by Darkness; 03-02-18 at 14:42.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken M View Post
    Well after being away for 6 months it’s great to be back
    Wasnt worth the time or effort to listen to that puppet of the RA board but nether the less great to catch up with some old friends
    Joondalup is doing well Darkness without the help of anyone but the hard working crew at brothers
    If players want to come to Joondalup they come because of the environment not the drugs or foldies as you have insinuated
    Poor old Westie is a bit out of the loop these days but like the Force may return to form in 2021
    Will be catching up with sevenmile for a beer tonight so should be up to speed with everything going on about town
    C'mon Kenny boy that's a wee fib, you weren't at the meeting last night cos W Man was and you weren't. How dare you suggest I'm out of the loop, I am insulted. Seven Mile is a mythical creature that doesn't exist because he has been red carded for life therefore he is extinct so you may be having a beer tonight with no one however you are probably used to that.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    Whilst we all hold our breath waiting for Westie to fess up about joondalup, it would appear that cott, wests and soaks are drinking more than their share at the iprc trough.

Rumblings from the foreshore are that a certain former force captain is siphoning iprc players towards the favoured few inc cott, wests and soaks.

I really hope this is not true as this will repeat what happened with the allocation of force players and create an anti-iprc sentiment amongst the clubs.

Here we go again.
    I'm going to have a word with Hodgo about all these players he is bringing down, do you guy's realise the expense we incur having to order playing jerseys for all these guy's not to mention yet again the stress that our coaches get put put under trying to fit everyone into the one team.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    I'm going to have a word with Hodgo about all these players he is bringing down, do you guy's realise the expense we incur having to order playing jerseys for all these guy's not to mention yet again the stress that our coaches get put put under trying to fit everyone into the one team.
    All joking aside it would be a bloody shame if certain clubs got a healthy allocation because of their connections and others none. We should have learned something from the past 12 years.

With a new team in place maybe they'll fall into the old force trap and have everyone hating them.

I heard cott already have 4 of them with more to come.

Last edited by Darkness; 03-02-18 at 14:43.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45