Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Word on the street with Westie Man

Prospect
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmile View Post
    Why you would go into bat for such a bunch of cheating immoral run outfit surprises me Westie
    After you were treated like shit and bad mouthed by your own kind you couldn't put it past the scum at your beloved Wests crawling out from under snake to do what ever is at the top of immoral behaviour in WA rugby
    I tend to back the beard on this one
    I just wish clubs would work together to make rugby strong in WA, the ladies teams are important for the competition and we need to work with RWA and the local and state governments to create better club facilitates for all teams mens womens and juniors, so why cant we bury the hatchet and become a combined voice and build a stronger future for all, united we stand divided we will fall, look whats happening to the Force, some players will move a team might choose to go as they think they are being hard done by, lets create a better future for all. keep up the jousting, banter is good,
    but lets be constructive not destructive.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Red Carded
    vCash
    Self preservation is why
    The purple circle undermine the growth of all rugby in this state
    The board and are few rats would sell there mothers to keep status as is

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    shitty liver this morning,seven mile?

Red Carded
    vCash
    Not really BDG
    Just tell it as it is
    It is sad to see the game in the hands of such rubbish

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    As I said names and facts, contrary to what you post and not for the first time either Wests never actively pursued any Baysie lads and I will swear that on my children's heads. Never happened on my watch.

What Wests get up to now is of no concern to me whatsoever but I will again reiterate no Baysie boys have ever received any inducements when I was involved and paid their fees in full like everyone else.

I understand more than most how important a strong club comp is for rugby in this town and clubs that actively pursue another clubs juniors are nothing better than scabby maggots.

I am also hearing that a few ex-Baysie lads from other clubs are going back which is a good thing.

I think I'd said before that it overheard from one of the entourage that a couple of his mates had got an offer and he was going to join them. Hahaha, definitely not pointing the finger at you or Wests. It was part of the conversation as it was relatable to what Darkness had posted. There a several brilliant people at Wests as with all clubs.
    Admittedly it was said to troll you a bit and you've bitten hard. If you read again, also had a cheeky troll at Wests beating Neddies in the final to Darkness, as I believe his comment to be a cheeky prod in my direction. We've all reacted hard to a post or two on here. I know I went deep end a couple seasons back.
    In the cold light of the next day the conversation thread escalated quickly and reading back it's hilarious. Well played Darkness on stirring a hornets nest. You'd have a smug look of "mission accomplished" on your face no doubt!

Westie, you mentioned that you hear a couple of Baysie lads that are elsewhere are looking to play back in black this coming season.
    That is good news and we'll look forward to them playing next season. I do know the senior coaching group at Baysie are doing good things and things are building.

Now, again to reiterate my specific comment was more to troll you a bit. Job done I'd say. We can tee up a time for shred tearing. The rest of the post was at Darkness. In reality we are all aware that players are enticed from club to club. It happens.
    Tone is lost in text and there isn't a sarcasm/cheek/banter font, as I don't use the face things.
    So there you go. The offer is still there to come and introduce yourself as I think I know who you are, but I'm not a 100% sure.
    Good times.

Red Carded
    vCash
    Stay away beard Westie is a very aggressive character as you have seen by his language and shredding comments
    He is a plant by Wests to get around every club and steal there players
    The Benedict Arnold of wa rugby

Player
    vCash
    I believe in good humour you have also threatened me with a bashing of sorts, 7mile!
    Westie and I will sort this out, and rugby will be the winner.
    Again there is banter and outrage - I know I've crossed the line before.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by G_Beard View Post
    Admittedly it was said to troll you a bit and you've bitten hard. If you read again, also had a cheeky troll at Wests beating Neddies in the final.

Keep up the good work Mr Beard , you'll eventually be granted Internet Troll status which I'm beginning to think might be pretty up near the top of the twf ranks.

In the cold light of the next day the conversation thread escalated quickly and reading back it's hilarious. Well played Darkness on stirring a hornets nest. You'd have a smug look of "mission accomplished" on your face no doubt!

Yep.

The offer is still there to come and introduce yourself as I think I know who you are, but I'm not a 100% sure.

Careful Mr Beard not to bite off more than you can chew. Westie is like a giant, Tasmanian Devil with an attitude problem- he'll definitely tear shreds off you. Don't poke him unless you're prepared to deal with the consequences.
    If I was you I'd shave my beard off and dye my hair and move town before Westie tracks you down. Alternatively just come over to Neddies with the rest of Baysie, you'll be safe with us.

Player
    vCash
    Hahahaha Nope. I'm at Baysie...and can't help but notice a little more pot stirring there, Darkness.

And the beard is the only thing I've got going for me.

Champion
    vCash
    Apologies for the late reply guy's but I've just found my way out of the Gnangara pine plantation, had to dispose of a few bodies after yet another axe murdering spree.

Anyway Bearded one it we look's like we are destined to clash however I have always admired your passion of rugby and get a lot of enjoyment out of watching you with the schoolkids at Force games.

Anytime a Baysie lad turned up at Wests I would contact Baysie stalwart Sam McCort giving him the heads up so there was never any question of anyone doing anything dodgy as do most but unfortunately not all club people do round town these days.

Don't be fooled by Darkness's offer, he is a Paly man.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Player
    vCash
    Too easy.
    Cheers for that.
    Sam is a good bugger.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    I have always admired your passion of rugby and get a lot of enjoyment out of watching you with the schoolkids at Force games.
    Now you're even starting to scare me Westie.

I am really a Palmyra troll.

Champion
    vCash
    After public demand I have decided to reinvigorate the highly acclaimed Word On the Street with Westie Man thread.

Copy cat threads like Dribble With Darkness just don't cut the mustard.

On to my first topic and I had the pleasure of attending the Rockingham 7's on Saturday. Very well run event in conjunction with RWA.
    A lot of work was obviously put in by Rocky volunteers and big effort by those who started setting up at 6am.

What was disappointing was the lack of buy in by Cott, Soaks, Uni, Neddies, Wannerroo and Kala. Not one team from 11's-18's was entered by any of these clubs. Pretty piss poor effort.

The one hour drive was obviously too much for these clubs, I better not hear any whinging from these club's when decisions are made that don't suit these lazy bastards. Give yourselves an uppercut.

It is all about the kids having a run around isn't it.

Again hat's off to Rocky and RWA and the clubs that are genuine about growing the game, the rest of you should be embarrassed.

Last edited by westies man; 03-04-17 at 19:24.
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Did cott purple play?

C'mon the

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    The purple play under 20 colts, Gigs.

Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 ... LastLast