Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Word on the street with Westie Man

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by That guy View Post
    Name the club.. cloak and dager allegations are pointless..
    Soaks and cott are not in the conversation this year, neddies don't need to do it.. or is this what you wanted.. throw mud at everyone until it sticks.. don't blight what is turning into a decent comp..
    well that guy after a day of trolling i can confirm dagger has 2gs
    from another source that is 2 with the same story west colts are the perpetrators which i cant understand as they are struggling against teams above them on the ladder
    maybe westie can shed some light as why there seems to be things happening while he is in exile

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rookie
    vCash
    Thanks buddy.. I was wondering what was holding me back in life. A life spent spell checking is a life well lived.
    In all seriousness the insight into the comp is awesome, just does my head in with all the smoke and mirrors. Many of us are aware of this one.. it is being looked after... West have good people involved .. would be good to hear Westies thoughts though given his knowledge...

Rookie
    vCash
    It only takes one rotten apple to spoil the barrel.

Veteran
    vCash
    is the apple rotten or fermenting? could turn into a barrel of cider!

Red Carded
    vCash
    Thanks buddy.. I was wondering what was holding me back in life. A life spent spell checking is a life well lived.
    In all seriousness the insight into the comp is awesome, just does my head in with all the smoke and mirrors. Many of us are aware of this one.. it is being looked after... West have good people involved .. would be good to hear Westies thoughts though given his knowledge...
    This is not good news
    1st I was not aware of this
    2nd I have found out that the players are not entered so they can qualify for the team below
    This is dissapointing for all clubs as this should have been jumped on and stopped immediately
    To say people know about this shows there are rules for some and rules for others which tells me there would be different outcomes for some clubs and different for others
    Wouldn't like to be on the Rocky, Mandurah,Wanneroo,Sth Lions committees as I'm sure they would have been already sorted out
    If the right people know about this why has it been allowed to continue unchecked
    Wests should be penalised across the club

vCash
    Name the club.. cloak and dager allegations are pointless..
    Soaks and cott are not in the conversation this year, neddies don't need to do it.. or is this what you wanted.. throw mud at everyone until it sticks.. don't blight what is turning into a decent comp..
    No idea what they're doing this season, but Nedlands have been doing it for years. It's kind of moot complaining about it though as they do it a manner that in theory means the players qualify legitimately. They put down on the 3rd grade team sheet multiple 2nd grade players as reserves for 3rd grade a few weeks on the trot and they qualify. Period. It doesn't take a bunch of rocket scientists to come up with a legitimate way of qualifying illegitimate players. Nothing we can do about it and nothing RWA can do about it.

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    So, if you can't beat them.......

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr View Post
    So, if you can't beat them.......
    I'd imagine most players who had played every game for their team would be up in arms if they were dropped for the finals for a player from a higher grade. I have no idea how Nedlands deal with this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zed View Post
    No idea what they're doing this season, but Nedlands have been doing it for years. It's kind of moot complaining about it though as they do it a manner that in theory means the players qualify legitimately. They put down on the 3rd grade team sheet multiple 2nd grade players as reserves for 3rd grade a few weeks on the trot and they qualify. Period. It doesn't take a bunch of rocket scientists to come up with a legitimate way of qualifying illegitimate players. Nothing we can do about it and nothing RWA can do about it.
    When I sign the team sheet post-match, if there is no name written on any line, I write "no entry" or "no name". On checking the results page on RWA website there is invariably a name in that space.

Things that make you go hmmmmm

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    For over 10 years I've been telling you all of the shenanigans that have been going on within rugby administration.

All of a sudden, now that the Force are down the gurgler, and you are up in arms over the cretinous ineptitude that led to this, you wake up to it?

Give me a break.

The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    For over 10 years I've been telling you all of the shenanigans that have been going on within rugby administration.

All of a sudden, now that the Force are down the gurgler, and you are up in arms over the cretinous ineptitude that led to this, you wake up to it?

Give me a break.

The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.
    ten years fulvio and havn't the standards fallen
    its taken ten years for the board to approach the sea of blue to see what would keep the fans at nib rumour has it this is an exercise to find out where the board can sit when the ARU removes them from the confines of there private box
    sitting with the true blue believers could be a bit much for this group as they have not
    pulled there heads out of there own arses for the past 10 years

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Insider View Post
    ten years fulvio and havn't the standards fallen
    its taken ten years for the board to approach the sea of blue to see what would keep the fans at nib rumour has it this is an exercise to find out where the board can sit when the ARU removes them from the confines of there private box
    sitting with the true blue believers could be a bit much for this group as they have not
    pulled there heads out of there own arses for the past 10 years
    over the last 10 years the board has been like the government they will promise you the world but will do jack shit to support the promise

Player
    vCash
    This is from Rugby WA's competition rules and finals eligibility rules.
    If, after having played one or more games in a competition round as a starting player
    in a team or teams in a lower grade or grades, a player later takes the field as a
    permanent replacement or substitute in a higher grade or grades, his grading for that
    competition round will still be determined according to the highest grade match in which
    he played as a starting player. However, if a player does not take the field as a starting
    player in any match but nonetheless takes the field in one or more matches in a
    competition round as a permanent replacement or substitute, he shall be graded for the
    purposes of Rule 11(2)(a) according to one match only, which shall be the match of the
    highest grade in which he participated as a permanent replacement or substitute during
    that round. For this purpose the order of grading shall be senior 1st, 2nds etc
    Zed you are a dickhead.

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zed View Post
    I'd imagine most players who had played every game for their team would be up in arms if they were dropped for the finals for a player from a higher grade. I have no idea how Nedlands deal with this.
    Blah blah fucken blah same shit over and over.its tiring but i guess theres fuck all to sort out at Wanneroo this year.

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bally View Post
    Blah blah fucken blah same shit over and over.its tiring but i guess theres fuck all to sort out at Wanneroo this year.
    i think zed went to a particular school where the father stalked the halls at night in a blue rugby jumper that has given him continual nightmares
    dead right bally needies have the right people to manipulate the system in place with no come back and good on them
    wests are the alleged culprits and the drums have stopped beating so some serious arse covering going on
    whats going on westie

Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast