Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Word on the street with Westie Man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Hear RWA are conducting assessments tonight to finally put to bed the 17's-20's dispensation saga.The players who wish to play up will undergo an assessment by professional coaches and that will be the end of it.Good idea but why the hell has it taken so long for this to happen.
    More evidence of Rugby WA reading TWF?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Champion
    vCash
    Have read the team list selected for the Mauratius World Club 10 aside comp and was wondering if anyone can shed any light on the folowing.
    Ollie Hoskins has signed with London Irish and Tom Sexton has shown that he is of average club standard and would think his contract will not be renewed so why would they be selected over a local player that maybe for destined for higher honours later on down the track.
    The Force are continually pleading poverty so why waste good money on players that will be of no benefit to the organisation in the future. Does anyone know how this junket is being funded.
    I have no issue with the concept but do have a problem with the selections.
    Seems like a bit of a piss take,in fact it seems like a huge piss take.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Champion
    vCash
    Heard today Paly's winger Onehunga Havilli was given dispensation to play half a game in his natural position as loose forward and he played very very well.I've watched him play 4 or 5 times on the wing and everytime he has looked like a fish out of water.
    He will not be the next Jonah Lomu but correctly managed in his rightful position as a loose forward has the potential to be a very good player.Sort it Foley,it's not rocket science.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Player
    vCash
    Have read the team list selected for the Mauratius World Club 10 aside comp and was wondering if anyone can shed any light on the folowing.
    Ollie Hoskins has signed with London Irish and Tom Sexton has shown that he is of average club standard and would think his contract will not be renewed so why would they be selected over a local player that maybe for destined for higher honours later on down the track.
    The Force are continually pleading poverty so why waste good money on players that will be of no benefit to the organisation in the future. Does anyone know how this junket is being funded.
    Ollie Hoskins will not even be returning to Perth. His contract is as of now finished with the force and will be flying direct to London from Mauritius.
    WTF!!!! Where is the development in that? Nestors boyzzzz !!!
    10 day trip,only 2 days playing and the last 4 days do what you want!
    Rugbywa crying poor?

Red Carded
    vCash
    Having a few beers with some rugby lads watching the force there seems to be rumours floating around about a Chardonnay club manipulating teams sheets to make players available for finals
    RWA are aware of this and the club and perpetrators continue on there merry way with no sanction to date
    If this is true it is areal slap in the face to all other clubs volunteers players and coaches
    Hopefully I have been fed a load of rubbish but these boys seemed adamant it was from a good source

Rookie
    vCash
    Name the club.. cloak and dager allegations are pointless..
    Soaks and cott are not in the conversation this year, neddies don't need to do it.. or is this what you wanted.. throw mud at everyone until it sticks.. don't blight what is turning into a decent comp..

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by That guy View Post
    Name the club.. cloak and dager allegations are pointless..
    Soaks and cott are not in the conversation this year, neddies don't need to do it.. or is this what you wanted.. throw mud at everyone until it sticks.. don't blight what is turning into a decent comp..
    That guy , you named three clubs that weren't mentioned, the field narrows , and uni have being educated so they know how to fill out the forms . Valcz you may help out here with this as your England is very good . Sevenmile is only here for the best of WA rugby , he has enough friends with out worrying about sucking up to aggressive key board warriors . By the way That Guy you sound like some one from the old sit comedy Mary Tyler Moore

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmile View Post
    .... Sevenmile is only here for the best of WA rugby , he has enough friends with out worrying about sucking up to aggressive key board warriors ....
    Referring to yourself in the third person is a sure sign of impending insanity.

MI5_Dog never does that.

Champion
    vCash
    As is to be expected Westie Man is right up to speed with this sorry saga and it's not pretty reading.Faark now I'm starting to refer to myself in the third person.

vCash
    Totally agree with you for the selection of these 2 under par players being selected, potential new force players playing in Perth should have been selected, they surely do not deserve a nice 10 day holiday in Mauritius.

Looking at the sponsors I am pretty sure that most of the costs for flying and accommodation would be paid/provided by Air Mauritius and Beachcomber (Big Hotel chain in Mauritius) and most probably a big chunk by the Mauritian Tourism Promotion Authority.
    Long list of Sponsors and partners on the homepage of the competition site

http://www.worldclub10s.com/

Apprentice
    vCash
    Wouldn't a development tour of NZ be a better use of the money and time? 3 or 4 games against some club sides from say Auckla d or Wellington would do them a world of good IMHO.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johntheref View Post
    Wouldn't a development tour of NZ be a better use of the money and time? 3 or 4 games against some club sides from say Auckla d or Wellington would do them a world of good IMHO.
    Get off this site. I heard you'd jumped the fence and were now reffing League. Were you kicked out of Rugbywa or what?

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    Get off this site. I heard you'd jumped the fence and were now reffing League. Were you kicked out of Rugbywa or what?
    Is that the shortarse ref with the small man syndrome? I thought his name was Kim?

Champion
    vCash
    Mr Wobbly starts his first post today and comes in with four dickhead posts and gets red carded.What a loser.Why even bother to register you muppet.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    I reckon his IP address could be the same as another poster on here

Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast