Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast

Thread: Word on the street with Westie Man

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Heard there was a clandestine meeting tonight involving a few real club heavyweights at one of the minnow club's, anyone know what's going on.
    Whatever happened you can bet that Wests were involved; they always are.

Interesting about the fat bastards though; any photo evidence?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I am really a Palmyra troll.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Wests may be on the defensive soon. Word on the street is that joondalup is throwing money at wests players in a bold move to crack the bigtime.

Champion
    vCash
    Bullshit, I keep in regular contact with the man that makes the decisions at Bros and he is of old school rugby values and who is a man of utmost integrity so he would have told me, I am aware of one player who has moved up to the Yanchep area and is not feeling the love and is trying to play the clubs off.

A few of these young guy's think we all came down in the last shower and don't realise that most of us have been around for a long time and actually talk to each other.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Either Westie came down in the last shower, or he thinks everyone else has.

Meanwhile, back in Innaloo, the West's Strategic and Tactical Response Group is frantically orchestrating it's counter attack.

Champion
    vCash
    Bullshit, I keep in regular contact with the man that makes the decisions at Bros and he is of old school rugby values and who is a man of utmost integrity so he would have told me, I am aware of one player who has moved up to the Yanchep area and is not feeling the love and is trying to play the clubs off.

A few of these young guy's think we all came down in the last shower and don't realise that most of us have been around for a long time and actually talk to each other.
    Old school enough, as mentioned somewhere else, to bring out the cheque book for Stander and Louwrens?

Last edited by wholetruth; 27-12-17 at 11:07.

Champion
    vCash
    Everyone is turning Japanese turning Japanese I really think so -[The Vapours]

Watch this space

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    we at Neddies have got nothing

vCash
    Everyone is turning Japanese turning Japanese I really think so -[The Vapours]

Watch this space
    huh? turning into a bunch of wa&^kers?

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash

Denial is a most interesting human trait. Usually leads to tears. Hansie has a bad case of it but never thought Westie would fall foul of it.

Champion
    vCash
    After conducting a thorough extensive inquiry into these allegations I have been able to deduce that Bro's have no case to answer and is in fact a well concocted fable to throw us off the scent of Darkness's own erroneous dealing's.

No club in Perth would run the risk of upsetting Perth's premier and highly successful club by stealing their players especially when there has been a massive influx of various club juniors into the world acclaimed Aranmore rugby program run by Wests life member and club stalwart Pugs Grace as the ramifications would be catastrophic.

In layman's terms if anyone fucked us over we would steal all their juniors and fuck them over 10 times harder and everyone knows it.

Pugs has been likened to a modern day mafia type godfather figure and unfortunately just can't be controlled.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Who's going to tell Westie that the nice bright light is a train about to run over the top of him!

I am really a Palmyra troll.

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    westie, like you don't already?

Rookie
    vCash
    Regan King to ARKS. Good tactical move by Daddy King to bring the boy over. Not only do they create a bit of interest around ARKS but they will more than likely get his son Jacob Cowley out there aswell. I bet it wasn't cheap. Don't be surprised if in the coming weeks they announce Willie Ripia as a new recruit.......... add the Kala, Paly & Hautapu recruits , a few league boys and I think we have the 2018 dark horses.

Was hearing around site this week from a few Kala boys that " we're f@#ked cuz" . They've lost a couple of 150+ game stalwarts, the giant 8 has hung the boots up. Beau King has taken the cash and gone to Paly. Burgess and Buick to Arks. Lost their two future force boys.

Any news coming out of the big clubs? I'm surrounded by Maori scaffolders all day so all I hear about Kala, Arks and the Rocky Sharks.

Last edited by Neymar11; 04-01-18 at 21:48.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Interesting article in the West and rugbywa social media today about a coward punch attacker about to be sentenced. He played for southern lions and kala.

If he doesn't get a prison sentence I wonder which club will pick him up. Should pass the character test of a few clubs I can think of.

Last edited by Darkness; 06-01-18 at 09:15.

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Neymar11 View Post
    Regan King to ARKS. Good tactical move by Daddy King to bring the boy over. Not only do they create a bit of interest around ARKS but they will more than likely get his son Jacob Cowley out there aswell. I bet it wasn't cheap. Don't be surprised if in the coming weeks they announce Willie Ripia as a new recruit.......... add the Kala, Paly & Hautapu recruits , a few league boys and I think we have the 2018 dark horses.

Was hearing around site this week from a few Kala boys that " we're f@#ked cuz" . They've lost a couple of 150+ game stalwarts, the giant 8 has hung the boots up. Beau King has taken the cash and gone to Paly. Burgess and Buick to Arks. Lost their two future force boys.

Any news coming out of the big clubs? I'm surrounded by Maori scaffolders all day so all I hear about Kala, Arks and the Rocky Sharks.
    My late mail last night has Regan going to Joondalup......

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast