Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Word on the street with Westie Man

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Westie, everything in order for the finals?

Feeling relaxed and comfortable?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Nothing has changed from the above with the decision being announced tomorrow, I'll then post my reasoning as to why I'm so confident of a victory.
    I'm embarrassed that I got it so wrong. I was told a while back that there were ARU board members that were backing the Force and realised the damage that the wrong decision could make. I also honestly believed that true decent rugby men would eventually come to their senses and make the correct decision for the good of the game and common sense would prevail.

I just didn't see this coming and maybe I live in a fantasy land but I just couldn't fathom how those that have been entrusted with the future of this game could be so out of touch with reality.

We'll see how this plays out, it ain't over till it's over and nobody I've talked to has curled up and played dead just yet.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Westie, you forget that we are dealing with corrupt, self-interested, spineless weaklings at the ARU. No way you should be embarrassed at all. They are a Masonic lodge all to themselves.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Senior Player
    vCash
    The only positive out of this whole saga will be that Wanneroo/Joondalup/Perth will be more competitive next year once Cott/Wests etc lose all their Force players. Might have a more even comp.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha Handy View Post
    The only positive out of this whole saga will be that Wanneroo/Joondalup/Perth will be more competitive next year once Cott/Wests etc lose all their Force players. Might have a more even comp.
    I'm looking for any positives at the moment, but scrapping the Force may lead to 15 year old versions of Kane Koteka being told - "don't waste your time in Perth mate, relocate to Sydney".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralto View Post
    I'm looking for any positives at the moment, but scrapping the Force may lead to 15 year old versions of Kane Koteka being told by scouts- "don't waste your time in Perth Rugby. We have places available in our Rugby League programmes. If you are prepared to work hard you can make your way to the NRL via the West Coast Pirates Ball Cup squad, as Curtis Rona and Chance Peni have done.
    Fixed, sadly.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Champion
    vCash
    I am extremely relieved that Fulvio has today posted on another thread. I held grave fears for Fulvio's wellbeing after he seemed to go to ground around about 2 weeks ago, coincidentally it was probably around Premier semi finals time.

If the result of Paly v Soaks was the reason Fulvio packed up and left for a while I personally have no issue with that because Rugby was the winner on the day.

If it makes it any easier Fulvio I sent the men in and the correct pecking order was restored.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    Westie, everything in order for the finals?

Feeling relaxed and comfortable?
    Yeah not bad, not bad at all,yourself

vCash
    I heard that Fulvio has been seen at JB Hifi bulk buying TV's on layby to be collected next March?

Get me inside a boardroom and I'll get any decision I want

vCash
    No problem, Westie, some of us have to work for a living, though, can't spend all day every day here.

Kane has put his order in for 2 TVs and I'm getting the delivery organised now.

I have to thank your guys for the weekend. $120,000 turnover in 7 hours was quite satisfactory, and will pay for another container load of TVs as well as the team trip to the Singapore sevens and the Committee weekend away at the Vines.

Well played, congratulations.

Champion
    vCash
    Good to see both of you enjoying the day. I think Pally did an excellent job, the rugby was good, Fulvio was a wee bit stressed in reserve Grade and now likes Refs again!, Standard of Rugby in Premier Grade was great. Well Done Wests.

vCash
    Can we please go somewhere else next year. Too hard to get a view of the whole ground and line at the bar was excruciating.

Champion
    vCash
    Attachment 5016

Soaks had their Mad Monday on Monday obviously and they staggered across this homeless guy on their travels. He asked a Soaks player if he could have his hoodie and the Soaks guy replied he would have to wrestle for it, the homeless dude dealt to the player and actually dislocated the Soaks guy's shoulder in the process much to the mirth of his mates who made the player give the homeless dude his hoodie.

True story.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Last edited by westies man; 25-08-17 at 19:49.

vCash
    What did the homeless guy's team-mates say when he got back to Wests wearing his Associates' hoodie?

vCash
    Only joking.

Good luck to the homeless guy, and I hope he sleeps a little warmer tonight.

You don't value what you have in life until you lose it ...

Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast