Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Word on the street with Westie Man

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Check the date on Darkness' post, Gunny.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    oops!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Everyone relax, order has been restored as the Wests juggernaut moves to the top of the premiership ladder. The 25 game winning streak rolled on today against Baysie.

Interestingly the RWA cup which was held by Paly has ended up back at the Foreshore which means Wests still doesn't get a crack at it in 2 weeks time.

It was introduced 2 seasons ago and Wests have never held it despite boasting a record of losing just 3 of it's last 46 games because the way it has worked out is Wests have never had an opportunity to play for it.

Just thought I would mention some boring trivia but also thought I would rub Fulvio's rather bulbous nose into it.
    Well, I was at Joondalup today to watch the runaway freight train that is Palmyra roll relentlessly over the home team, grinding out a respectable win against worthy opponents, and regaining it's rightful position at the top of the ladder.

The afternoon was not without its consternations however.

Just after I arrived I was informed that WestieMan had been observed skulking around the bushes, trying to avoid detection, while at the same time spying on the performances (and making copious notes) on the competing teams. He even at one stage changed his shirt to disguise his identity.

I sent out a search team for him, but my main man, Adrian, informed me that Westie had been seen making a break for it to parts unknown when he realised the game was up.

Anyway, Westie would have been better off staying at Bennett Park, where the Wests Juggernaut was brought to a screeching halt, and dissolved into a steaming pile of effluent, by a resurgent Kalamunda, a team with which Westie had had a brief dalliance with last year, but soon abandoned after he found a cure for his Jock itch.

Wests' 25 game winning streak has now come to an ignoble end at it's home ground, and it may never get to hold the prestigious RugbyWA cup, which Palmyra have now won on two occasions, and will get to keep when they win it for the third time.

Finally, may I say that Westie's interest in my fine aquiline nose (a proboscis over which many women have made complimentary and appreciative comments) is of some concern to me, being aware of the importance of that organ in Maori courtship rituals.

The answer is no, as far as you are concerned anyway, Westie.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by fulvio sammut; 13-05-17 at 21:08.

vCash
    ...and may I say the burgers at Joondalup are nowhere near the standard of many other clubs. Very disappointing.

vCash
    But the overall hospitality offered is vastly superior.

Champion
    vCash
    Very Pinnochio like Fulvio

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    Well, I was at Joondalup today to watch the runaway freight train that is Palmyra roll relentlessly over the home team, grinding out a respectable win against worthy opponents, and regaining it's rightful position at the top of the ladder.
    Great game with numerous lead changes and momentum shifts.

Champion
    vCash
    Time to get the gospel thread back in action. I have secretly private messaged a few of you guy's about 6 weeks ago telling you how this Force saga is going to play out. Nothing has changed and after due process has been seen to be done the Force will be going around next season, this is what will happen. I wouldn't put it out there if I thought I was wrong and let's face it Word On The Street has been proven to be on the money.

Footnote -The Word On The Street thread is not to be confused in any way, shape or form with the Winning With Westie thread.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Rookie
    vCash
    Great news, but more importantly will all premier clubs be able to field 4th grade sides next year?

Champion
    vCash
    Westie, Still a long way to go. News from Melbourne last night cannot be taken that it favours us. Bear in mind CEO of VRU is an eminent Q.C.

Player
    vCash
    I once had to use a lawyer who is now a QC, could have done a better job myself.

Champion
    vCash
    Time to get the gospel thread back in action. I have secretly private messaged a few of you guy's about 6 weeks ago telling you how this Force saga is going to play out. Nothing has changed and after due process has been seen to be done the Force will be going around next season, this is what will happen. I wouldn't put it out there if I thought I was wrong and let's face it Word On The Street has been proven to be on the money.

Footnote -The Word On The Street thread is not to be confused in any way, shape or form with the Winning With Westie thread.
    Nothing has changed from the above with the decision being announced tomorrow, I'll then post my reasoning as to why I'm so confident of a victory.

vCash
    Nothing has changed from the above with the decision being announced tomorrow, I'll then post my reasoning as to why I'm so confident of a victory.
    I am loving your spirit Westies man!! Bring it on!

Champion Contributor sandgroperrugby's Avatar
    vCash
    Westie are you going to post the afore mentioned private message so the rest of us can see if Nostradamus is going to get a run for his money?

Generally speaking you aren’t learning much if your lips are moving!!!

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    I endorse this product/service or content.

Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast