Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Word on the street with Westie Man

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Whatever happened to the jocular Westie Man?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    I'm actually privy to a litany of juicy titbits, scandalous dealings and outright made up bullshit but I can't post it on here because to do so would give up my sources. I would prefer not to receive emails, messages and phone calls involving club rugby from people and would rather extract info from my usual sources.

I think people have worked out that if they confide in me in confidence the secret squirrel stuff will be safe. I do have a few real rippers and the ferals will be having multiple orgasms when they eventually work it out for themselves.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Shit.

I'm going to be out of a job!

Rookie
    vCash
    Well the big cott development plan has hit its first hurdle there colts have defaulted
    What are Hansie and bob hunter thinking today as there purple circle untouchable regimes roll on at the expense of the rest of community rugby
    Hansie why don't you publish your findings into cotts development plan and what it would do for local rugby
    It would make good reading for all

Apprentice
    vCash
    Old news Insider - informed last night by 7mile - he couldn't stop laughing his head off

Rookie
    vCash
    Mandurah u/17s and Colts
    Rocky u/17s x2 and Colts
    Southern lions u/17s x2 and Colts

Mandurah nil u18s , not quite enough Colts
    Rocky - not quite enough u18s , no Colts
    Southern lions unsure 18s , no Colts

Cherry pick the top out of them and the rest are left feeling unworthy and not good enough. There are kids out there who would still be playing and more of them if this "Cottesloegate" hadn't been sanctioned.

Kids with Year 12 and Uni don't want to be travelling an hour each way twice a week for training.

So disappointed - never ever heard any Mandurah or Rocky parents complain about travelling up to Britannia or driving to Joondalup for carnivals.

To then have it all undermined by a few blowing smoke up kids promising them rugby careers.

vCash
    I'm guessing the U20 comp will fold before long, 2 games played, 1 a 95 - 0 thrashing and 2 forfeits.

vCash
    Now let's see ... who can we blame ... Oh I know....

Cottesloe, and the turkeys at Rugbywa who let them get away with it, have a lot to answer for, and they should be made to pay.

You can't buy a team, you can't lie and offer people that which you can't deliver , you can't be totally immoral arseholes and ruin young kids futures in rugby without being held accountable, yet these turds will be allowed to get away with it without consequences.

I hope they sleep well at night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Insider View Post
    Well the big cott development plan has hit its first hurdle there colts have defaulted
    No, Cott is having another bye, there will be another 15 or so before they automatically qualify for the Grand Final.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zed View Post
    I'm guessing the U20 comp will fold before long, 2 games played, 1 a 95 - 0 thrashing and 2 forfeits.
    As per previous seasons U20s will face a "rationalisation", and "restructure" - a "massaging" of ideas from the last three or so years.
    1. North and South leagues. (4 teams each).
    2. Teams without enough U20s will be allowed to select players over 35 years old.
    3. Teams will be able to play rugby league players as long as they are not registered to play Rugby Union.
    4. Teams can select players from other codes as a "try union" rule.
    5. Players will be encouraged to understand "nothing is better than rugby", with an emphasis on choosing nothing.

Champion
    vCash
    The sound of squawking seagulls getting tusked to shreds at the hallowed turf known as the Boars nest was very orgasmic yesterday.

Was hard to fathom whether Cott were very poor or Wests were so dominant. Couldn't work out what Cotts game plan was or if there actually was one. Someone probably needs to tell them that touch rugby actually finished a few weeks ago.

Don't get me wrong Wests lineout was a shambles and they didn't look to play with much structure but they tore Cott a new rectum with direct running and some nice little off loads.

Early day's but the wheat is getting cut from the chaff already.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    The sound of squawking seagulls getting tusked to shreds
    Oh God I wish I was there. That's my favourite sound.

You are so lucky to have experienced it. Tell us more, how much did they squawk? Did the old gulls leave early? The humiliation of their super coaches would have been a sight to behold.

Will they extend an olive branch to chook and sack the incumbents?

Can't wait till Neddies gets hold of them. It'll be a real pluckfest.

Last edited by Darkness; 09-04-17 at 09:49.

Champion
    vCash
    Everyone relax, order has been restored as the Wests juggernaut moves to the top of the premiership ladder. The 25 game winning streak rolled on today against Baysie.

Interestingly the RWA cup which was held by Paly has ended up back at the Foreshore which means Wests still doesn't get a crack at it in 2 weeks time.

It was introduced 2 seasons ago and Wests have never held it despite boasting a record of losing just 3 of it's last 46 games because the way it has worked out is Wests have never had an opportunity to play for it.

Just thought I would mention some boring trivia but also thought I would rub Fulvio's rather bulbous nose into it.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    Oh God I wish I was there. That's my favourite sound.

You are so lucky to have experienced it. Tell us more, how much did they squawk? Did the old gulls leave early? The humiliation of their super coaches would have been a sight to behold.

Will they extend an olive branch to chook and sack the incumbents?

Can't wait till Neddies gets hold of them. It'll be a real pluckfest.
    Darkness,any true Neddies supporter would know that Neddies played Cott last week!;but I guess you didn't know because you were at the Pally game.

Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast