No, was the Wairarapa.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    red star?

Champion
    vCash
    When a thread like this re-appears and I read some of the comments I wonder where some people have been for the last decade or so. Regular readers of this site will know that for years I have said
    10 clubs in premier grade was too many. It should eight.
    That they should never have allowed another northern suburbs club to enter as it would damage Wanneroo and P-B and was unlikely to be successful unless a wealthy benefactor could be found.
    That Rockingham needed help to cement rugby in the south instead of willy nilly expansion with Mandurah and the like.
    That the number of western suburb sides should be reduced (that was helped in some way by Wests move - the best thing they ever did.
    And what do I read now - people advocating all of the above. Everyone of course except the decision makers!
    I could go on but for now I rest my case.

Champion
    vCash
    Yesterday at Tompkins Park when Wests 1st grade were running out onto the field one of the Paly supporters delibrately lifted the spectator rope up and purposely tripped up a Wests player who sustained a serious knee injury.
    This is all second hand so can we get a report from a Paly person who witnessed this extreme display of sportsmanship,cmo'n Fulvio what's the good oil and no fairy stories.
    Speaking of fairy stories I hope the Paly tooth fairy has good comprehensive medical cover because the cheap shot merchant muppet who knocked out Wests stalwart Joji's teeth will be getting the dental bill.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    I have no idea of what you're talking about.

Champion
    vCash
    Plenty of Paly lads are on this site,somebody must have seen something and you can't all be using Fulvio's version of Sergeant Schultzes[Hogans Heroes] I not see nothing defence. Anyway Donny was made aware of it and was bloody embarassed about it as a good solid rugby man would be.
    Another example of how the actions of one or two people can bring the reputation of the whole club into disrepute,actually I can relate to that last sentence a bit more than most.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    That's as may be.

I repeat I did not see any incident, and I left for home immediately after the last game to watch the election results on TV.

I'm sorry if Joji got hurt. I know him reasonably well. He was ok after the last men's game when I last saw him.

I'm also sorry that one of your players was hurt.

Beyond that you'll have to ask an eye witness.

Champion
    vCash
    Apparently the national state schoolboys is on this week and I can't find any links for results.Anyone heard how WA are going,someone at HQ needs to sort their shit out,an update with a match report on the games posted on the RWA website would be nice.

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Apparently the national state schoolboys is on this week and I can't find any links for results.Anyone heard how WA are going,someone at HQ needs to sort their shit out,an update with a match report on the games posted on the RWA website would be nice.
    http://www.schoolsrugby.com.au/2016/...port-qld-v-wa/

http://www.schoolsrugby.com.au/2016/...t-nsw-ii-v-wa/

vCash
    Yesterday at Tompkins Park when Wests 1st grade were running out onto the field one of the Paly supporters delibrately lifted the spectator rope up and purposely tripped up a Wests player who sustained a serious knee injury.
    This is all second hand so can we get a report from a Paly person who witnessed this extreme display of sportsmanship,cmo'n Fulvio what's the good oil and no fairy stories.
    Speaking of fairy stories I hope the Paly tooth fairy has good comprehensive medical cover because the cheap shot merchant muppet who knocked out Wests stalwart Joji's teeth will be getting the dental bill.
    Westie, as to point 1. after asking around and getting the same response from several people, it may have been a game day official that was in control of the rope that has cause the injury at that point of time, a sad outcome for that player and the club.
    Point 2, the injury to Joji, in the players words, it was not deliberate, it was part of what he was doing as part of the game, and it was a back,

Westie little tip bit for you, what do you know about a club that has had 30 plus players on one team sheet and entered in to system in one game, to register and qualify, sorry not just one game 3 games in a row that i have heard of? oh and and colts team sheet as well.

Champion
    vCash
    Point 1- only repeating what I was told,Wests people seem to think it was delibrate so next time I see the reserve grade ref I will ask her and if I'm wrong I will apologise.
    Point 2 - We'll see what happens at the judiciary but talked to Joji on Sunday and he had another version and so did the video footage.
    It's not my intention to bag out Paly because I think they are an awesome club loaded up with bloody good guy's with probably the best atmosphere out of any club in Perth.
    Don't know about that colts team sheet but if they have 30 odd players available to them they are either very lucky or up to a bit of no good although and I could be wrong but isn't colts unlimited substitutions.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash

READ WATCH TEAMS CONTACT US

AUSTRALIAN SCHOOLBOYS TEAMS: 2004-2015
    Schoolboys

With the 2016 Australian Schoolboys team to be announced this weekend, we thought we'd take a look back at the sides from 2004-2015. Plenty of Wallabies and familiar names in the list. Tomorrow, we'll being you the 1994-2003 teams.

Alec Bishop, Benjamin Blakely, Leon Bott, Will Brock, Caleb Brown, Adrien Clements, Pekahou Cowan, Samuel Cummins, Michael Dan, Anthony Faingaa, Saia Faingaa, Shaun Foley, Josh Holmes, Jono Jenkins, Jack Lam, Keiron Lander, Christian Lealiifano, Ben Lucas, Nathan Nicol, Andrew Poulton, Beau Robinson, Richard Stanford, Brett Stapleton, Alex Tallon, Pauliasi Taumoepeau, Jeremy Tilse, John Ulugia, Nicholas Woolf.

Josh Afu, Andrew Barrett, Kurtley Beale, Peter Betham, Alex Bishop, Quade Cooper, Ben Daley, Matthew Day, Joseph Egan, Brett Gillespie, James Hanson, Chris Harkins, Rowan Kellam, Jack Lam, Christian Lealiifano, Daniel Linde, Ben Lucas, Phil Mathers, Patrick McCutcheon, Patrick McCabe, Ben McCalman, David Pocock, Daniel Roach, Lachlan Rosengreen, Jonathan Salvi, Lagi Setu, Rota Setu, Nathan Sievert, Brett Stapleton, Matthew Schwager, Lachlan Turner, Masi Tusitala, Brando Vaaulu, Gavin Warren, Sam Wykes.

Albert Anae, Andrew Barrett, Kurtley Beale, Peter Betham, Drew Buckley, Adam Campbell, Nathan Charles, Quade Cooper, Rod Davies, Luke Evans, Barry Fa’amausili, Kane Hollingsworth, Robert Horne, Rowan Kellam, Seilala Lam, Rodney Ma’a, Alfred Mafi, Ben McCalman, Chris Pearce, Patrick Ryan, Robert Simmons, Jeremy Sua, Michael Uoka, James Waterman, Waqabaca Vulawalu.

Cruze Ah-Nau, Kotoni Ale, Aaron Chapman, Joshua Cooper, David Feao, Damien Fitzpatrick, Talalelei Gray, Brent Hamlin, Robert Horne, Angus Leahy, Kesomi Lolotonga, Timothy MacNamara, Sitiveni Mafi, David McDuling, Jordan McGregor, Cameron Mitchell, Fine Moeakiola, James O’Connor, Jake Schatz, Nathan Simpson, James Slipper, Ruan Smith, Ben Tapuai, Afusipa Taumoepeau, Joseph Tomane, Matt To’omua, Aidan Toua, Justin Turner.

Kotoni Ale, James Ambrosini, Tim Bennetts, Dylan Brass, Eddie Bredanhann, Nick Buchanan, Jarad Butler, Robbie Coleman, Josh Daley, Chris Edwards, Josh Ellice-Flint, Colby Faingaa, David Feao, Stefano Hunt, Mark Johnson, Salesi Manu, Michael McDougall, Cameron Mitchell, Nicky Price, Eddie Quirk, Luke Rissman, Sam Roberson, Ken Robertson, Dom Shipperley, Siliva Siliva, Tyler Stevens, Mark Swanepoel, Justin Turner.

Paul Alo-Emile, Curtis Browning, Jack De Guingand, Rodney Esekia, Joel Faulkner, Mitchell Felsman, Tyson Frizell, Chris F’Sautia, Matt Garland, Liam Gill, Kyle Godwin, Angus Hamilton, Ruka Hanlon, Marcus Heather, Jake Holland, Matt Ika, Luke Jones, Jack Kimmince, Tom Kingston, Matt Lucas, Ross Marais, Simon Morahan, Joe O’Regan, Usaia O’Sullivan, Nathan Paila, Greg Peterson, Hugh Roach, Rohan Saifolai, Waita Setu, Scott Sio, Kimami Sitauti, Nic Stirzaker, Jordan Tuapou, Joe Welch, Jacob Woodhouse.

Rhys Brodie, Curtis Browning, Tom Connor, Lindsay Crook, Steve Cummins, Tom Cusack, Clinton Dale, Tim Donlan, Tim Duchesne, Chris F’Sautia, Jed Gillespie, Malietoa Hingano, Lewis Holland, Jed Holloway, Luke Keary, Boyd Killingworth, Philip Kite, Apolosi Latunipulu, Sioeli-Pulu Luani, Guy Millar, Gary Neugebauer, Maile Ngauamo, Walter Petaia, Sam Reiser, Hugh Roach, Dion Taumata, Michael Wells, Ed Wylie.

Allan Alaalatoa, Mark Baldwin, Curtis Browning, Cameron Clark, Jack Debreczeni, Allan Faalavaau, Fe’ao Fotuaika, David Horwitz, Craig Hunt, Feleti Kaitu’u, Va'atausili Lafaitele, Ben Lawley, Scott Malolua, Jake McIntyre, Sean McMahon, Will Miller, Isaiah Mosese, Maile Nguaumo, Alex Northam, Pettowa Paraka, Andrew Robinson, Manasa Rokosuka, Brogan Roods, Harry Scoble, Tom Staniforth, Jim Stewart, Corey Thomas, Caleb Timu, Michael Wells, Waldo Wessels.

Jack Cornelsen, Jack Dempsey, Lolo Fakaosilea, Andrew Ferris, Lalakai Foketi, Michael Gunn, Reece Hodge, David Horwitz, Harry Jones, Gareth Kalell, Siotame Kavapalu, Andrew Kellaway, Adam Korczyk, Jake McIntyre, Tepai Moeroa, Neori Nadruku, Cameron Orr, Matthew Philip, Jonah Placid, Aaron Pleash, John Porch, Francois Postal, Angus Pulver, Tomas Robertson, Andrew Robinson, Harry Rorke, Matt Sandell, Moli Sooaemalelagi, Tom Staniforth, Jim Stewart, Jack Tuttle, Kemu Valetini, Mitchell Whiteley, Brad Wilkin, Tom Wilson.

Joshua Anderson, Lachlan Cannell, Andrew Deegan, Lolo Fakaosilea, Vunipola Fifita, Ned Hanigan, Evander Guttenbeil, Adrian Henley, Henry Hutchison, Harry Jones, McLean Jones, Liam Jurd, Andrew Kellaway, Alex Mafi, Campbell Magnay, Jack McCalman, Connal McInerney, Douglas McMillan, Taane Milne, Tepai Moeroa, Keith Morgan, David Morris, Fereti Sa’aga, Matthew Sandell, Faaope Satui, Mitchell Short, Moses Sorovi, Suita Tai, Mitchell Third, James Todd, James Tuttle, Rahboni Warren-Vosayaco, Brad Wilkin.

Tom Blake, Phil Bradford, Ed Craig, Nicholas Duffy, Vunipola Fifita, Joey Fittock, Harley Fox, Jordan Fulivai, Harrison Goddard, Reece Hewat, Jordan Jackson-Hope, Richie Kelemete-Asiata, Sepesa Loga-Tarogi, Gavin Luka, Jack McGregor, Maumau Monu, Connor Moroney, Connor O’Shea, Izaia Perese, Evan Pritchard, Hugh Summerhayes, Tuaina Tualima, Ah-mu Tuimaleali’ifano, Sione Tuipuloto. Keni Andrew Vatuvei, Shambeckler Vui, Ned Yeomans.

Lachlan Anderson, Tyler Campbell, Daniel England, Jack Farrell, Max Girdler, Nathaniel Gittoes, Harrison Goddard, James Hawkins, Reece Hewat, Harry Hockings, Tom Horton, Harry Johnson Holmes, Nick Jooste, Simon Kennewell, Joel Kuchel, Jordan Lenac, Robert Leota, Sepesa Loga-Tarogi, Ryan McCaulay, Jack McGregor, Will McRae, Jayden Ngamanu, Dylan Riley, Theo Strang, Cody Walker, Tevita Unga Wolske.

SUPER RUGBYSHUTE SHIELD

Copyright © 2016 Rugby News. All rights reserved. | Web and Mobile Development by Simplex Software

Champion
    vCash
    Time to run the ruler through finals contenders

Wests-will win minor premiership with easy run home
    Wests cream puff front row and perennial achilles heel will yet again rear it's head and will again choke on the big stage.Biggest headache will be whether Pugs uses his finals bonus to buy yet another house or get a much needed hair transplant.Fully expect them to get up to a bit of no good yet again.Heard Wykesy is back.Will be hoping that half the team doesn't get rubbed out due to excessive over load wood splinter on bum syndrome.

Neddies- Have struck top form at the business end and are hot favourites to win the flag.Have struggled recently due to 380 players out with injury and will be sweating on the availability of Davis Tavita who hasn't played the required 6 comp matches but hey it's all about showcasing the best talent available and we can let minor things like comp rules slide right.Also expecting Bally to finally find the spell check button on his keyboard.

Paly-Will get done by Neddies come semi final time and won't be allowed to have any spectators holding down the ropes at the Foreshore.Fulvio in his excitement will put a large amount of money on the bar for an early mad Monday due to him being a recent addition to one of the Forbes World's top ten rich list.Expect Steve Mafi to fly back in for the weekend when he hears about MAD MONDAY festivities.

Cott-Will pick up 10 comp points in the last two weeks to round out the four.Will play Wests at the Boar's Nest come semi's time and will get rolled.Will attempt to try and get 2 front rowers dispensation who have just arrived in town.With Force annointed coaching staff RWA won't want to be seen as showing favourtism so will be unsucessful.Can play their halfback as loosehead prop as an option.Supporters will be hoping that Wests can get their shit together this time and have more than 2 bar staff on this year although most Cott supporters just bring their own bottles of Chardonnay along anyway.It's actually no fun any more stirring Cott up without Chook not being there.
    I miss Chook.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    See you at the Wests - Pally grand final Rangi.

Have you spoken to Tyler yet?

Word is she'll be refereeing the GF.

I don't have a lot of money, but. Forbes stuffed it up. Maybe it's because I voted Labor.

Anyway, can you lend me one of your gorillas from yesterday's winnings ?

If so I'll put that on the bar.

Last edited by fulvio sammut; 24-07-16 at 17:52.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post

Anyway, can you lend me one of your gorillas from yesterday's winnings ?

If so I'll put that on the bar.
    Most other clubs prefer skimpy barmaids on the bar but whatever spins your wheels I spose

Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast