Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Pindan Round 5 - Interesting games

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Loose Cannon View Post
    Question must be asked ... what is Neddies doing right that everyone else isn't? those Mandurah boys drove right past Paly and Uni on their way to the foreshore. there are 8 clubs in the competition but everyone seems to be pissed with Neddies over this. To me I want to know what they are doing right so it can be developed at other clubs and the club is strengthened across the board.

Here's a question, is there room in Perth really for the Under 20's to be a combined champ/prem competition or should the colts be playing prem clubs only? Contraversial I know but none the less should it be considered? One kid in the Force Under 20's from Lions ... did they really expect to hold him to play 3rd grade at best case or are we not surprised they defected?

What about 3rds,4ths split competition ... has this worked? I see 5th grade seems to be alot smaller this year as well with only 3 prem grade clubs left.

Just asking questions looking for genuine answers ... not stirring or accusing
    I don't think its any great secret that neddies provided some financial incentives for the mandurah lads to come to the Foreshore eg fuel money, free fees etc. I don't see an issue with neddies recruiting from other clubs with inducements, uni does the same thats how that ranga hooker and a bunch of others got there.

Only prem clubs should have colts. The bleeding obvious is sometimes not that obvious to the administrators of the game.

RWA can engrave "Nedlands " on both the 2016 premier and 3rd grade trophies right now, they are in the bag!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I am really a Palmyra troll.

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    I don't think its any great secret that neddies provided some financial incentives for the mandurah lads to come to the Foreshore eg fuel money, free fees etc. I don't see an issue with neddies recruiting from other clubs with inducements, uni does the same thats how that ranga hooker and a bunch of others got there.

Only prem clubs should have colts. The bleeding obvious is sometimes not that obvious to the administrators of the game.

RWA can engrave "Nedlands " on both the 2016 premier and 3rd grade trophies right now, they are in the bag!
    Dont pretend to be from neddies and if u are who was the prop who played the first few games for 4ths who hasnt played at the club since the nineties.you would know him since it was made public to all 3 and 4 players.you are obviously in the know as not many people knew about taps so i would suggest you are a little man from paly who is trying to rock the neddies boat.wont work mate and as you new quite a bit about grayson and loui this is your give away.good luck on Saturday should be a cracker

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Loose Cannon View Post
    Question must be asked ... what is Neddies doing right that everyone else isn't? those Mandurah boys drove right past Paly and Uni on their way to the foreshore. there are 8 clubs in the competition but everyone seems to be pissed with Neddies over this. To me I want to know what they are doing right so it can be developed at other clubs and the club is strengthened across the board.

Here's a question, is there room in Perth really for the Under 20's to be a combined champ/prem competition or should the colts be playing prem clubs only? Contraversial I know but none the less should it be considered? One kid in the Force Under 20's from Lions ... did they really expect to hold him to play 3rd grade at best case or are we not surprised they defected?

What about 3rds,4ths split competition ... has this worked? I see 5th grade seems to be alot smaller this year as well with only 3 prem grade clubs left.

Just asking questions looking for genuine answers ... not stirring or accusing
    I think all types of colts players and all clubs with numbers should be encouraged to field a team, otherwise a lot of kids wouldn't continue to play.

Some players are still at school ( half the kids are now 18 in year 12), may be doing ATAR and want to train close to home or be social with their mates - if they live close to a champion club they may choose to play here .
    I think all under 20s fees should be subsidised - Nedlands would not be the only club to offer this.
    Some would really like to have a crack at playing prems or maybe higher honours - these lads should move to a club that has prems so they can play off the bench at a higher level if their skill, size and confidence allows.
    Others may have played PSA and been boarders, now at UWA or another uni so choose a club close to where they have accommodation.

Player
    vCash

Incorrect, Mandurah boys were not induced by incentives. They were advised to play in a perm club to further their rugby. A job was at the top of the list. On leaving school and their schoolies trips they.commenced work and they travelled together with another player who has returned to Mandurah.
    They have not looked back.

vCash
    I think Roodogs and Paly are offering free fees in 20's as well. Makes sense to keep them in the club or entice them from PSA

I'm pretending not to be affiliated to any club so shhhh

Player
    vCash
    So 2 weeks in a row now no ref supplied for under 20 's really good way to keep young players in the comp total joke run by a bunch of muppets

vCash
    If you're referring to the Rocky v Joondalup game, there was a ref appointment made. I don't have any info of why there was a no-show.

Prospect
    vCash

Big call

3rd grade too? Baby steps, might want to work up to the top of the table first maybe...

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    darkness,for your info,Rich,is simply a product of his own imagination

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    darkness,for your info,Rich,is simply a product of his own imagination
    Ooooh, that's a problem, I don't think there's a psychiatrist in the world that can fix that

C'mon the

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTheBull View Post
    3rd grade too? Baby steps, might want to work up to the top of the table first maybe...
    I am supremely confident re neddies 3rds, bloody good outfit.

Couldn't get to the games yesterday due to kids sport and mothers day related stuff, how did Ben Tapuai go in 1sts; did he carve up?

Player
    vCash
    Ref said he didn't read his emails so didn't turn up total joke

vCash
    Sorry. I can't see Rugby WA or the Ref's Assoc to be at fault if a ref doesn't read his emails. We all know the appointments come out early in the week (in last week's case Tuesday 3rd). Not reading an email all week seems like pure fkn luxury to me!

Just out of interest: How do you know he said he didn't read his emails?

Champion
    vCash
    There are situations that are controllable and there are uncontrollable situations.If for whatever reason a ref doesn't front up you can't blame the whole set up for a no show.
    Last week at the juniors down at Brittania 6 games were going to be cancelled because of a lack of refs,a SOS was sent out and all the guy's round town town dusted off their uniforms and fronted up to make sure all the kids got a game.
    Instead of whinging about it Chertubler how about if a situation like this arises again go to your gear steward and throw on a Hi Vis top,grabbing a whistle and do it yourself.
    Whinging about things that are uncontrollable makes you look like nothing more than a whinging prick that would rather head to the club bar than actually doing anything to make a situation that was beyond the control of the parent body worse than it already is.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Player
    vCash
    Firstly ecky that was the response from ref association ,if your are putting your hand up to ref would'nt you check your email to find out what game you have been allocated .
    Westies after chatting to Joondalup bros team who did not want to play if it was'nt a offical rugby ref we managed to get one our volunteers to stand in and ref so fuck you with your whinging comment my point is two weeks running there is no ref .
    Maybe next week if the ref does'nt show we can call as you are so helpful

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast