Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Pindan Round 5 - Interesting games

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bally View Post
    Was out at kala on the weekend and neddies were a class above but to kalas credit after 20 mins the game was lost.they didnt chuck in the towel they came back hard but the class of the neddies backs was too much.tevitta and ruru were at there attacking best.Besides some uneducated comments from the kala crowd about buying a team.Neddies have 2 recruits.1 front rower who is playing 2s and an english winger who made his debut on the weekend due to injuries, the team is built on the back of a attacking game plan that the players have bought into and are into the 2nd season of executing it.Broadie lam who has benefitted from it ,is also a new player who come over on his own back.11 ex or current colts were involved in the game showing the development and fun these guys are having under dogger and tommy.in other games neddies 2s won and colts.3s went down by 4 and not sure about 4s.Depth will test neddies this weekend against paly but will give fringe players a chance to play under this exciting brand of rugby they are playing at the moment.
    If we were to be totally honest you'd have to say Sam Offer was the only genuine neddies junior in the squad. The rest were recruited from other clubs or from outside perth. Shem came thru the psa system from memory. It doesn't really matter where the players come from .neddies have put together an unbeatable combination this year. Not sure whose paying for it all but its pretty to watch. Thats modern sport, those with the biggest wallets and best coaches usually win. Unless you are Leicester City of course.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Darkness; 02-05-16 at 23:12.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Neddies v Kala game was the best match I've seen in Perth for years.
    Good to see you down there Big Fella. Sorry I couldn't chat at the time.

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    If we were to be totally honest you'd have to say Sam Offer was the only genuine neddies junior in the squad. The rest were recruited from other clubs or from outside perth. Shem came thru the psa system from memory. It doesn't really matter where the players come from .neddies have put together an beatable combination this year. Not sure whose paying for it all but its pretty to watch. Thats modern sport, those with the biggest wallets and best coaches usually win. Unless you are Leicester City of course.
    Tom shem played juniors for neddies and 5 others but i dont need to defend my comments and the cash comment is misinformed as is alot of the shit written on here.we have been in the top 4 for 34yrs so it takes more than cash to sustain that sort of success.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Tom shem played juniors for neddies and 5 others but i dont need to defend my comments and the cash comment is misinformed as is alot of the shit written on here.we have been in the top 4 for 34yrs so it takes more than cash to sustain that sort of success.
    Your memory might be better than mine Tony but looking at the team that ran out on Saturday I can only think of Sam that played juniors for neddies before he got sucked into the psa system. Ferris and Cudd we bought in from mandurah to bolster our colts team a couple of years ago but that doesn't count as juniors. Who were the other 5?

I am really a Palmyra troll.

Player
    vCash
    Your memory might be better than mine Tony but looking at the team that ran out on Saturday I can only think of Sam that played juniors for neddies before he got sucked into the psa system. Ferris and Cudd we bought in from mandurah to bolster our colts team a couple of years ago but that doesn't count as juniors. Who were the other 5?
    And best move ferris and cudd for their careers. These players were not poached. These players were told that if they wanted to further their careers they needed to be at a premier club, they both got a job within the club and got on with it. Look at them now, easily cutting it in the best team in the comp with a premiership already under their belts and a good chance of two before they are 20.. Would be great if Mandurah had a perm team and they came back but fact is Mandurah atm dont.Also there is a good chance three more players not yet 20 yrs old may collect their first premiership in Sam offer young prop and I believe the winger is not 20. Don't forget Jermaine Ainsley who must be just 20!
    Young players who just want to play an open free style which is what nedlands have provided, while also raising the bar in club rugby.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    Jamie hawgood tom shem tui williams drake robinson and alistair that didnt get on.the guys that had played colts were jermaine, grayson,tev,kauri,ziggy,chis mclean and dre.thats not counting liam and hershal that are injured and giles who was a junior who is injured and had started every game till was injure a fortnight ago

Last edited by Bally; 03-05-16 at 07:04.

Red Carded
    vCash
    Bally trying to justify where your players have come from is starting to get a little embarrassing
    I can't remember the last time neddies had juniors above U14s so if you are developing players to go from U14s to colts and then to prems you guys at neddies are doing a great job
    Please use your respirator when using 2 pac and posting at the same time

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmile View Post
    Bally trying to justify where your players have come from is starting to get a little embarrassing
    I can't remember the last time neddies had juniors above U14s so if you are developing players to go from U14s to colts and then to prems you guys at neddies are doing a great job
    Please use your respirator when using 2 pac and posting at the same time
    Haha never said they played under 17s most kids go to psa so because the psa and junior rugby cant find a way to make both comps work this will be the case, but you already knowsa this you shit stirrer .how was the view from your deck chair on Saturday

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Jamie hawgood tom shem tui williams drake robinson and alistair that didnt get on.the guys that had played colts were jermaine, grayson,tev,kauri,ziggy,chis mclean and dre.thats not counting liam and hershal that are injured and giles who was a junior who is injured and had started every game till was injure a fortnight ago
    The psa system works against neddies as we all know hence the need to import colts from wherever. Louis and Grayson were imported from Nelson by Drummo for the colts etc etc. I don't think there's any shame in Nedlands doing and paying whatever it needs to to remain at the top of the tree just as Man U or Barcelona do to protect their impressive reputations.

I know Ammon was on the market and neddies won out with the best deal. I think weve all seen how good the Nedlands hierarchy have been over the years at identifying talent at other clubs and luring them to the Foreshore. I know because the players have told me of their inducements but I don't have a problem with that. Money talks.

Another thing that neddies has been just as good at is keeping their senior players around and playing down the grades.

I am really a Palmyra troll.

Champion
    vCash
    Yet another metro rugby that has been hijacked but since I'm here I may as well contribute.
    Tony would you care to enlighten the TWF clubbie faithful with the true facts surrounding these allegations please and this time kindly refrain from omitting the truth.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Yet another metro rugby that has been hijacked but since I'm here I may as well contribute.
    Tony would you care to enlighten the TWF clubbie faithful with the true facts surrounding these allegations please and this time kindly refrain from omitting the truth.
    Eat me neddies man

Player
    vCash
    One of my first coaches told me that it is not where you start in the race that matters it's where you finish that counts.

Player
    vCash
    If I had a talented kid who could possibly "make it" as much as it hurts to say it I would send them to Nedlands

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    If I had a talented kid who could possibly "make it" as much as it hurts to say it I would send them to Nedlands
    Your to late buck every talented kid at Nedlands comes from somewhere else

vCash
    Question must be asked ... what is Neddies doing right that everyone else isn't? those Mandurah boys drove right past Paly and Uni on their way to the foreshore. there are 8 clubs in the competition but everyone seems to be pissed with Neddies over this. To me I want to know what they are doing right so it can be developed at other clubs and the club is strengthened across the board.

Here's a question, is there room in Perth really for the Under 20's to be a combined champ/prem competition or should the colts be playing prem clubs only? Contraversial I know but none the less should it be considered? One kid in the Force Under 20's from Lions ... did they really expect to hold him to play 3rd grade at best case or are we not surprised they defected?

What about 3rds,4ths split competition ... has this worked? I see 5th grade seems to be alot smaller this year as well with only 3 prem grade clubs left.

Just asking questions looking for genuine answers ... not stirring or accusing

I'm pretending not to be affiliated to any club so shhhh

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast