Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sevenmile cheated on you

Champion
    vCash
    Heading down to Paly this arvo to see if the 100k was money well spent.Hoping to catch up with Insider and Seven Mile for a beer,any messages for them from you guy's.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Look for Darkness directing projects for the soccer field...under Rumor Mongers supervision.

Player
    vCash
    So gigs would like to no who you are have been involved at rocky for 30 yrs and still don't no you ?

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    speak English,if possible,please

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chertubler View Post
    So gigs, I would like to know who you are. I have been involved at rocky for 30 yrs and still don't know you ?
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    speak English,if possible,please
    fixered (I think) - punctuation is a wonderful thing...

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Heading down to Paly this arvo to see if the 100k was money well spent.Hoping to catch up with Insider and Seven Mile for a beer,any messages for them from you guy's.
    So was it worth going and was it worth the money? Was $25k on the two players I spoke about preseason worth it? Remember, Fulvio, the Kiwis from Ireland!!

Champion
    vCash
    The money was obviously spent on the physio's because they are gorgeous.Oh to be 3 or 4 years younger and to be blessed with a slightly better looking head.Anyway I have a question for Ecky,under what circumstances is a penalty try to be awarded.
    For the second week in a row I have seen an attacking team awarded a penalty 5 metres out after dominating the defending teams scrum.The attacking team then dismantles the defending scrum yet again and a reset is awarded yet again.This happened twice,Uni were robbed yesterday due to the refs extreme lack of knowledge at the scrum.
    Remember I have no affiliation to either side and am just an interested spectator so my observation is totally impartial but players and coaches are entitled to better than what was on offer yesterday.
    All Paly supporters if they want to be honest would agree with that.
    Thought he was okay on everything else but an absolute terrible lack of understanding at the scrum.
    After watching 6 different teams over the last 3 weeks, Uni so far are my pick.Seemed to have picked up a lot of Soaks old boy supporters as well.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Champion
    vCash
    But was it worth $100k

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3