Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jetty 7s

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    As for Gunny's question, Fresh are an apparent church group but most of the players play Rugby League. They obviously brought their Mungo behaviour down to Bussleton.
    & their self-righteousness by the sounds of it?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rookie
    vCash
    How in the hell are these Fresh players allowed to play in these tournaments when they aren't registered players and therefore have no insurance coverage, no sanctions can be taken against them if say they got a red card etc. Rugby WA makes the Clubs jump through hoops to ensure their players are registered, insured etc., however it seems letting these non club teams into tournaments allows these teams licence to question and abuse officials and spectators, without any fear of sanctions. Clubs need to boycott these tournaments if Rugby WA are going to continue to allow these non club teams take part.

Red Carded
    vCash
    There seems to be an incident off illdissaplne at all the 7s tournaments that seems to get forgotten or pushed under the carpet for unknown reasons (no balls rugby wa)
    Clubs or invitation sides should all be invited to attend as long as they are under the same rules
    Maybe a cash bond for an invitation side and proof of insurance should be a pre-requisite prior to attending
    This is poor advertising for the game in the southern region and the busso locals that walk past the grounds and walk into a bunch of illdissaplined out of towers
    On the other hand this is an opportunity for the new head of community rugby to stand up for the game and remove the risk to players and spectators from the blow in factor of alternative codes that show no respect for the current administration or is he just another muppet who is looking for numbers and stats under pressure from above
    Definitely an opportunity to show some leadership
    There Facebook page also should be looked at as there seems to be some posts of dissatisfaction towards the rugby community and officials as well

Rookie
    vCash
    This Fresh mob are the biggest bunch oh hypocrites going around, they preach all this "it's for the kids" "let's be humble" "praise the lord" etc...... Yet they are the dirtiest bunch of thugs on the pitch and cry racism if any other team or supporters stand up to them. Despite all this Fresh do have some quality premier grade players playing for them, who are decent guys when back at their clubs.
    Apologies for using the word racism I'm not pointing the finger it's just the vibe you from them if things don't go their way.

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Shorter Neymar: Those that play for Kala good, others bad.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    If they are on a mission from God,they should change their name to the"Blues Bros"

Player
    vCash

Massive Loss

Down at Bussleton for the day. Good day apart from the weather earlier in the day.
    Great to see Tommy Fearn down and around chatting with numerous peoples and stalwarts from different clubs.
    Word is that he is heading to NZ for coaching.

vCash
    Now I may need to be corrected by a referee on these forums but if the balls goes out then final hooter sounds 5 seconds after the ball has crossed the line out is still played?
    What's the correction? Yes. The lineout is still played. Or the scrum etc.
    A Fresh player went down with a hip injury and the men's final had to be stopped for roughly 30-45 minutes while an ambulance was called back to the ground. The age of the player may come into question as he was only 16 according to a few sources at the ground.
    If you were near the beer tent you may have heard a Fresh player (purportedly the injured player's father) saying he was 15.
    1. What is a 15 year-old doing playing in a senior comp?
    2. If he is good/old enough to play then is he not old enough to endure the rigours of a game, like an awkward fall and injury?
    3. Why wouldn't the ambulance stay at the ground?
    4. I will be very interested to see the fall-out of this as it relates to Rugby WA's reaction. Things like competition rules, nomination/registration of players, insurance of players in a 7's tournament and the like.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whodunnit View Post
    Great to see Tommy Fearn ... Word is that he is heading to NZ for coaching.
    Do you think we'll see any improvement?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecky View Post
    4. I will be very interested to see the fall-out of this as it relates to Rugby WA's reaction. Things like competition rules, nomination/registration of players, insurance of players in a 7's tournament and the like.
    Don't worry, Ecky. G Beard will be along shortly to argue RugbyWA's official position.

vCash
    I'm not worried; I am interested.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    My only comment is fuck 'em off.
    Tournament organises have names of players, coaches etc.

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whodunnit View Post
    Down at Bussleton for the day. Good day apart from the weather earlier in the day.
    Great to see Tommy Fearn down and around chatting with numerous peoples and stalwarts from different clubs.http://twf.com.au/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=406698
    Word is that he is heading to NZ for coaching.
    He's good enough for there but not good enough for here!!!
    Coach education was what he was talking about to a couple of your palmyra stalwarts!
    I just think it is a shame that why he cant be utilised by RugbyWA.

Champion
    vCash
    After ending my self imposed exile it is as usual up to Westie Man to speak the truth.
    The player in question is 15 years old as is another of his team mates. Awesome kids with massive futures and really nice lads with it.
    The question that needs to be asked is how are these kids allowed to play against men because this was a situation that should never have been allowed to eventuate.
    They have both been identified and are in the system so their age is well known.

The Fresh coach is the father of the injured player who was supposed to be flying out to NZ today to take up a rugby scholarship at one of the top rugby schools.
    He should never have put his boy at such risk and as much as people can have a crack at the governing body he is the one who should have known better.
    Hopefully the young player makes a full and speedy recovery.

Heard it was a very well organised fun event up until this incident and again was fucked up by a few muppet's who can't control themselves. Also heard they are close to getting the boot.
    Bob The Hunter doesn't sugar coat things.
    I'm picking they are gonemiester and good riddance I say.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Also heard they are close to getting the boot.

I'm picking they are gonemiester and good riddance I say.
    Well, that's one way of beating them, I guess ....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast