Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: FIVE IN ONE

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Way to ignore every other post in the thread to rag out on Dog for criticizing you (and others) for posting vitriol without solutions.

In the same breath you post vitriol and no solutions.
    Gigs every other post showed and interest in fulvios article mr dogs comments showed contempt for community rugby the real base behind the force
    This is a very important time for rugby in WA and if things don't improve the force will be gone within 2 years as super rugby grows and the super rugby marketing machine firers up and leaves the force behind as we don't have the mouse to go with it

If we talk marketing why haven't we jumped on board the success of the wallabies at the World Cup
    Why aren't we advertising for membership now why the cup is still fresh in people's minds
    Why aren't we using the vision of the force best player mccallman keeping the wallabies in the World Cup with an unbelievable try saving tackle
    Mcalman needs to be pushed in front of all kids right now
    He needs to used to his full marketing potential as he is the only tangible item the force have
    The rest of there recruitment are all duds the management are all duds
    Mccallman needs to work harder off the field than he does on the field if the force are to save 50% of there membership
    The wallabies might not have won but they didn't lose either
    The enthusiasm and momentum they have created needs to be capitalised on but this group of duds wills sit on there lorals argue amongst each other complainna bout having no resources or money and achieve a decline in the interest in local rugby
    If a blue collar bit can see how to get some momentum happing wtf are the rest of them up to
    Ben mccallman is the best assert the force have and if he is not a living room name by xmas kiss your force goodbye

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmile View Post
    Gigs every other post showed and interest in fulvios article mr dogs comments showed contempt for community rugby the real base behind the force
    This is a very important time for rugby in WA and if things don't improve the force will be gone within 2 years as super rugby grows and the super rugby marketing machine firers up and leaves the force behind as we don't have the mouse to go with it

If we talk marketing why haven't we jumped on board the success of the wallabies at the World Cup
    Why aren't we advertising for membership now why the cup is still fresh in people's minds
    Why aren't we using the vision of the force best player mccallman keeping the wallabies in the World Cup with an unbelievable try saving tackle
    Mcalman needs to be pushed in front of all kids right now
    He needs to used to his full marketing potential as he is the only tangible item the force have
    The rest of there recruitment are all duds the management are all duds
    Mccallman needs to work harder off the field than he does on the field if the force are to save 50% of there membership
    The wallabies might not have won but they didn't lose either
    The enthusiasm and momentum they have created needs to be capitalised on but this group of duds wills sit on there lorals argue amongst each other complainna bout having no resources or money and achieve a decline in the interest in local rugby
    If a blue collar bit can see how to get some momentum happing wtf are the rest of them up to
    Ben mccallman is the best assert the force have and if he is not a living room name by xmas kiss your force goodbye
    All this may be difficult with McCalman playing in Japan during the southern hemisphere off-season

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    New TV deal commits to the Force being apart of Super Rugby for the next 5 years.

vCash
    Just typical ... marketing ideas, positive ideas met with hurdles, obstacles & negative excuses.
    EWF can still market, so many camps state the No Excuses philosophy so why don't as a rugby community we do the same.

Can we make 2016 a positive year or will the slayers on here maintain their black cloaks ...

vCash
    At least the comment was on topic and for that I thank you mr sevenmile

Ps I too would think its a good idea to publish the 5 point plan as it brings transparency and accountability to the table.

Surely they have one.....or am I being naive?

C'mon the

vCash
    *SNIP* mr dogs comments showed contempt for community rugby the real base behind the force *SNIP*
    I see your comprehension skills are almost as bad as your spelling and grammar.
    My comments showed no contempt for community rugby at all.
    My comments showed a lot of contempt for the people in community rugby that do nothing positive and seem to limit their comments on this forum to bagging local rugby and those who run it. People such as yourself. ( and to an extent Fulvio who seems to love putting the boot in where he can)
    So, you I have a lot of contempt for.
    Community rugby not so much.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    this is going to be a Loooooong summer!

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    this is going to be a Loooooong summer!
    There's always the Windies Tests to look forward to.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Prospect
    vCash
    Hey guys I am new to the page.
    Anyone is kind enough to invite me on across the tasman websites.I am from Fiji studying here in China.Kinda really wanna catch on a few rugby games this year.

Cheers

vCash
    China? They don't even serve turkey there I heard.. crock of shit maaaaate

when they keep glancing over at me i know they think iam cute and are checking me out -Kalafan 10/3/10

i have difficulty in my life. alot of girls like me but i cannot ask them out. i think they like me cause i am good looking and have a nice smile.- kalafan 3/7/10

FREE LINDSAY

Born TROLLIN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2