Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: GOLD FOR GLORY

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hertryk View Post
    Our PM has been conspicuous by his absence.. he should be down right ashamed..
    How dare he stay and worry about running the country instead of flying to England at the tax payers expense!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Well we haven't had much "support" from the Aussie media during the Rugby WORLD Cup campaign.. I wonder if Turnbull is aware it's on.. ????

vCash
    I had the privilege of attending the French RWC in 2007 . I was also fortunate to be asked to attend a conference in Dublin a few weeks before to collect an award. I could not extend the Dublin junket because I had taken leave for the RWC.. I traveled to Dublin..took 31 hours (with delays in flights etc).. I was 19 hours on the ground, and 36 hours to get back..again flights and some connections were delayed.. I was NOT travelling at the front of the plane.
    I did it, so I reckon our PM travelling at the front of the plane could also spare the time.. I have sent him an email asking if he was awre it was being played and our National team was in the finals..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecky View Post
    ...I'm in my gold at work this morning. The 3 kiwis in the office seem not to like it...
    It seems to be the one Australian national team who's paraphernalia causes offence

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    I have to admit there aren't many who can wear "gold" and look really good LOL!!

Player
    vCash
    I have to admit there aren't many who can wear "gold" and look really good LOL!!
    I'll send you a photo..

vCash
    Just took a walk up the terrace, through Cloisters, down hay street, back onto the terrace via King street , back to office.. I did not see one Wallaby shirt.. not one.. !!
    However, I did "run into" a few Kiwis...

OH! Well I tried.. we must have many closet supporters..

or
    Maybe they are all at Twickenham.. yeh! that must be it..

vCash
    I never go out for lunch Jules but I will today
    Saw this today on a rugby site...

All Blacks and John Key share victory beers after RWC semifinal ....

Our PM has been conspicuous by his absence.. he should be down right ashamed.. He will be there with the Bill when the Wallabies bring it home.. no doubt..
    I had the privilege of attending the French RWC in 2007 . I was also fortunate to be asked to attend a conference in Dublin a few weeks before to collect an award. I could not extend the Dublin junket because I had taken leave for the RWC.. I traveled to Dublin..took 31 hours (with delays in flights etc).. I was 19 hours on the ground, and 36 hours to get back..again flights and some connections were delayed.. I was NOT travelling at the front of the plane.
    I did it, so I reckon our PM travelling at the front of the plane could also spare the time.. I have sent him an email asking if he was awre it was being played and our National team was in the finals..
    Via Twitter...

Malcolm Turnbull ‏@TurnbullMalcolm Oct 26
    Tough game but huge effort by the @Wallabies #ARGvAUS - a nervous wait for the #RWC2015 final next weekend

So I gotta ask Hertryk...
    Name:  Chill_pill.gif
Views: 244
Size:  7.1 KB

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    So he is at least aware.. then in that case..he should be there.. no excuses.. !!

Thank you Petalz

Champion
    vCash
    I saw two and the London Court Lotto Shop man had one on. Saw only one Kiwi - gave him a dirty look :-) He didn't notice.
    Did get asked in the lift why I was wearing a Wallabies shirt though.. Ummmm hello!!

vCash
    Name:  supercoolbro.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  104.7 KB

So he is at least aware.. then in that case..he should be there.. no excuses.. !!
    Why he should he be there?

The Kiwi PM is in Europe on a very nicely timed trip to negotiate a FTA between NZ and Europe.

Our PM is Mungo (Roosters) supporter.

Strange that you seem to able to justify tax payer dollars being spent on a sporting trip for a politician.

vCash
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 212
Size:  54.9 KB

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Too Funny

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    I saw two and the London Court Lotto Shop man had one on. Saw only one Kiwi - gave him a dirty look :-) He didn't notice.
    Did get asked in the lift why I was wearing a Wallabies shirt though.. Ummmm hello!!
    Too Funny

vCash
    Jo, he got your message https://www.facebook.com/malcolmturn...3788722031579/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast