Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why?

vCash
    As much as I and others will slag off bad games and poor performances I feel that we are still all Force fans.
    There are/is certainly an element who want to blame the Force and WARU for everything and are using this site to vent.
    Personally the more they carry on the more it alienates me from there causes! I go regularly to see my grandson play against various teams in the u12 and it's a pleasure! You don't hear (most the time) of all this bickering. The youngsters have a great time and the spectators normally exchange pleasantries!
    I now don't even bother looking at the Metro Rugby rants as they appear to now have their own agenda.
    This site (for me) is the Force and Spirit!

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post
    Even been subject of a of a university study
    Ah yes; the Metro Rugby threads' TTS factor of 1.02. That was a real surprise. I thought it would have been more like 1.0000*

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Well, actually, since some have stopped posting it is running at about .87

ie there's an 87% chance of the first post being shit

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Champion
    vCash
    I don't go trawling through 'What are you listening to' or 'What makes you smile' or any of the Gumtree like threads so I have no issue with them because no one forced me to read them. Pretty much like no one forced you guy's to read what really goes on in the local scene.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2