Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Membership News

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash

2016 Membership News

FREE JUNIORS
    We are offering 2,000 FREE memberships to juniors under 16 in our new Bronze category (see below) and in General Admission areas. Up to 3 free junior members can be registered with every adult membership purchased in the same category.
    Full junior memberships will still be available in Gold and Silver.

GOLD, SILVER AND BRONZE
    We have re-categorized Nickel and Iron and some areas of Silver into our new category Bronze. This enables us to increase capacity to offer 2,000 free junior memberships and make more seats available at an affordable price. If this change affects you, you will receive full information next week.

WALLABY TEST TICKETS PRIORITY PURCHASE
    Western Force members will be able to purchase Wallaby Test tickets at the point of online renewal. This is the first international rugby test to be hosted at nib Stadium when the Qantas Wallabies take on Los Pumas on Saturday, 17 September 2016. Priority purchase tickets will be on-sale to Western Force full season members until Friday, 23 October so renew before this date to guarantee your seat at what is sure to be a sell-out match.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    Do we really have to pay for the Wallaby tickets up front when the test is a year away?? I thought the offer was to have priory access when the tickets are ready to go on sale??

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    Do we really have to pay for the Wallaby tickets up front when the test is a year away?? I thought the offer was to have priory access when the tickets are ready to go on sale??
    I think it is only fair that if we are going to get a ticket that we actually pay for it, it would not be fair to open it to just a priority booking system and then we lose out as someone else ordered too many or we missed the advise of when the booking opened ect, and it is only fair to the ARU that if we are going to get a seat, we are actually committed to it, and paying is the only definitive way.

Hopefully those that want only a priority window will also get an opportunity like in previous years.

However I am happy with this arrangement to pay up front for a guaranteed seat, especially for the following year with the Boks coming. I want to ensure I have my ticket.

Simon Cron: “People talk about winning and losing all the time and they are critical, but there’s a process to get into and it’s the ability to stay present, do your job and execute skills under pressure.”

vCash
    I have just emailed rugbywa Alison and asked them that very question

What an absolute disappoint the lunch with Sharpie & co has been cancelled.. I am devastated

vCash
    Received from RugbyWA
    Hi Jo,
    All information on Wallabies Tickets can be found on our website here-https://www.westernforce.com.au/wallabies-test-match-faq
    Memberships will go on sale in the next few days-you will receive your login details via email. The ARU have allowed us to sell Wallabies tickets in conjunction with memberships, however the Western Force will not be privy to seat details etc for the Test match-this is all organised through the ARU.

Force members have the opportunity to guarantee their seat in this priority purchase sale, and as the match will be played at nib stadium (with lower capacity) we do expect the match to sell out. Any leftover tickets after renewals will be released in a pre-sale early next year, and then to the public. I would expect that WF members will snap up all the good seats with the priority purchase, with renewal, sale.

I know it is quite far to look ahead, but with the amount of planning that goes into a Test match I’m sure you can understand they need as much time as possible to allocate seating!

Kind regards,

Stephanie Hicks
    Fan Engagement Officer | Member Number : 810382 |, Rugby WA
    203 Underwood Ave, Floreat, WA 6014 | PO Box 146, Floreat WA 6014
    T 1300 853 401| F +61 8 9387 2804| M 1300 853 401
    westernforce.com.au | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Fixtures |

vCash
    Thanks Jo. But I'm still confused - the email says the WF won't be privy to the seat details but then goes on to say we will have the capacity to guarantee the seat we want. Will we need to do separate transactions then - one with RWA for our Force membership and a second with the ARU for the test ticket???

Veteran
    vCash
    Thanks Jo. But I'm still confused - the email says the WF won't be privy to the seat details but then goes on to say we will have the capacity to guarantee the seat we want. Will we need to do separate transactions then - one with RWA for our Force membership and a second with the ARU for the test ticket???
    probably the type (gold, silver etc) and not the actual seat number.

vCash
    The pay now and wait 12 months just to find out where your actual seats will be seems a bit shady.

4 Ticket holders per transaction is a bit rich. In theory I can renew my membership and buy 4 tickets and then the girlfriend can renew her membership in a separate transaction and buy another 4 tickets.

Nope. In fact you won't know where your actual seat is until August 2016.

When will I know where my seats have been allocated?

Your allocated seat will be printed on your Qantas Wallabies Test match ticket(s).

Your ticket(s) for the Qantas Wallabies v Argentina Test match will be emailed to you in August 2016. You will be notified by email a week prior to your ticket being released to you.

https://www.westernforce.com.au/wall...test-match-faq
    Also on that page

If I buy Qantas Wallabies Test match tickets, will I get the same seats as my Western Force membership?

No, you will not be allocated the same seat that you hold as a Western Force member, as the Australian Rugby Union must facilitate seating for a range of groups such as sponsors, hospitality, Wallaby 1st members and other contractual ticketing requirements. Although you will not have the same seat, you will be seated with other Western Force Members. We are unable to facilitate seat requests (other than disabled requirements), seats will be allocated on a first in first served basis.
    Given that on that page it says it will happen in one transaction I imagine RugbyWA will collect the money and then forward it onto the ARU.

Last edited by jargan83; 24-08-15 at 14:21.

vCash
    Thanks Jargan :-)

vCash
    with all the shit and hoop-jumping-through this is going to take

I'm still in!!!!!!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Renewal email just arrived. New login details done, membership renewed. Pretty sure I asked for broken up payments but it all got deducted at the same time. Probably something when I had to go back and do something extra. Oh well, at least I know everything is paid up.

Not sure about this though:

Name:  WF Receipt 2016.jpg
Views: 1358
Size:  24.0 KB

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    Hmmm-looks like my Force membership (x 3) and my golf club membership renewals are going to come through at about the same time.
    the slush fund is only so deep!

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    force allow membership over 10 payments...or 1 in my case. Think I'll ring them tomorrow to see if that can be changed (in future years at least).

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

vCash
    Done.. dusted... 17 days to RWC but who's counting... and I'm sure someone will advise how many days to start of 2016 season LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blueandblack View Post
    Renewal email just arrived. New login details done, membership renewed. Pretty sure I asked for broken up payments but it all got deducted at the same time. Probably something when I had to go back and do something extra. Oh well, at least I know everything is paid up.

Not sure about this though:

Name:  WF Receipt 2016.jpg
Views: 1358
Size:  24.0 KB
    Yeh! I received that too ???

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast