Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nedlands 39-27 Wests Scarborough

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Haters View Post
    Tom Fearn was already involved with the Force after being a highly successful first grade coach. He was John Mitchells assistant coach during quokka soccer, henjak punching Haig Sare, Henjak punching O'Mearas kid and all the other alco culture incidents of the early years. Left the Force to go back to NZ for 'personal reasons' and has lobbed back at Nedlands recently. With the Force having to uphold a public image and more media scrutiny than ever i dont know such an alco culture is the image they are chasing.
    Very good coach though.
    Sevenmile you stole my thunder.
    Last night I poured over archives to see where Tf involvement in any of these incidents. NOT ONCE was his name mentioned or involved in any of these escapades! What I do know is a player was recontracted after a direct involvement in one of these incidents, plus the long serving captain who you would think would lead 'team culture' or have a lot of input into 'team culture' was retained.
    Also Rugbywa have a coach who was a player probably a leader also at the time of these incidents back in the organisation.
    So if previous posters are correct in saying that you are on the board, you are a disgrace! They say the 'fish rots from the head first'! How true in your circumstance!
    I also made a point of actually getting facts on where TF has been since the force, something you are too lazy and narrow minded to do.
    He actually has been coaching in Japan, taken two side to promotion to 'Top League'. Also taken another side to its most successful season in a decade by the look of results. Not sure where you got left for NZ for 'personal reason' as he was Director of Coaching' at Nedlands in 2010/11 when they won a premiership. These are facts as per websites. Do yourself a favour and have a look.
    Another stat that is in snippets is he has won 6 premierships as a player, and it would be now 6 as a coach! (wests 3)
    Not sure how he did all this with 'shit culture' that you talk about 'hater'!
    All I asked BDG was, what sort of bloke he was, cos young players I know, had a bit of time for him and it would be good to get him involved with RugbyWA if it was a possibilty.
    I agree with sevenmile, unless you can back it up you owe this guy an apology.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    I assure you that most of our 4th grade side played in that grade all year. Good effort to only lose 3 games and average 39 points a game.

Perhaps your 2nd grade just weren't good enough on the day.
    "most" of them probably did, but how many weren't, there were a select few from pally that definitely were not 4th grade and they are the ones who carried that team to such a 1 sided contest in the final (mainly 13, he was sharp). I get winning flags is a big thing, but to stack your hopes on a 4th grade seems a bit desperate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyGOAT View Post
    "most" of them probably did, but how many weren't, there were a select few from pally that definitely were not 4th grade and they are the ones who carried that team to such a 1 sided contest in the final (mainly 13, he was sharp). I get winning flags is a big thing, but to stack your hopes on a 4th grade seems a bit desperate.
    Mitch Short played 4's all year when he wasn't injured.

When you have 5 sides playing Semi finals it must mean the club is doing something right.

Don't be so bitter.

Last edited by jargan83; 26-08-15 at 09:26.

Rookie
    vCash
    Mitch Short played 4's all year when he wasn't injured.

When you have 5 sides playing Semi finals it must mean the club is doing something right.

Don't be so bitter.
    Not Bitter, i won my GF.

just feel for the boys, I have no interest in a slagging match.

Veteran
    vCash
    I assure you that most of our 4th grade side played in that grade all year. Good effort to only lose 3 games and average 39 points a game.

Perhaps your 2nd grade just weren't good enough on the day.
    the speed in which the Pally guys realigned in attack was impressive, and unfortunately a class above what our defence could align.

vCash
    I have no interest in a slagging match.
    That's like hitting someone and saying you're not looking for a fight.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beige View Post
    That's like hitting someone and saying you're not looking for a fight.
    no, its like calling a spade a spade and someone over-reacts.

Player
    vCash
    Every now and then clubs produce " super" teams in the lower grades that would beat the grade above and having watch the Paly 3&4 once this year and the Paly 4s fit into this category this season unlucky for the Goats!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    Every now and then clubs produce " super" teams in the lower grades that would beat the grade above and having watch the Paly 3&4 once this year and the Paly 4s fit into this category this season unlucky for the Goats!
    That should not really be acceptable to have a team from the same club classified as a lower grade (4th) which would beat the the 3rd grade team from the same club. It simply beats the purpose of having these grades in the first instance and creates an uneven competition.

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatsdoin View Post
    Sevenmile you stole my thunder.
    Last night I poured over archives to see where Tf involvement in any of these incidents. NOT ONCE was his name mentioned or involved in any of these escapades! What I do know is a player was recontracted after a direct involvement in one of these incidents, plus the long serving captain who you would think would lead 'team culture' or have a lot of input into 'team culture' was retained.
    Also Rugbywa have a coach who was a player probably a leader also at the time of these incidents back in the organisation.
    So if previous posters are correct in saying that you are on the board, you are a disgrace! They say the 'fish rots from the head first'! How true in your circumstance!
    I also made a point of actually getting facts on where TF has been since the force, something you are too lazy and narrow minded to do.
    He actually has been coaching in Japan, taken two side to promotion to 'Top League'. Also taken another side to its most successful season in a decade by the look of results. Not sure where you got left for NZ for 'personal reason' as he was Director of Coaching' at Nedlands in 2010/11 when they won a premiership. These are facts as per websites. Do yourself a favour and have a look.
    Another stat that is in snippets is he has won 6 premierships as a player, and it would be now 6 as a coach! (wests 3)
    Not sure how he did all this with 'shit culture' that you talk about 'hater'!
    All I asked BDG was, what sort of bloke he was, cos young players I know, had a bit of time for him and it would be good to get him involved with RugbyWA if it was a possibilty.
    I agree with sevenmile, unless you can back it up you owe this guy an apology.
    My mission is working. Tom Fearn was WF assistant coach at that time. All the blame was layed at John Mitchells feet though. Glad someone picked up my deliberate red flag with some research. Truth is so much more appreciated than fiction. Ive trained you well Whatsdoin.

http://nedlandsrugby.com.au/luke-doh...coach-neddies/

vCash
    no, its like calling a spade a spade and someone over-reacts.
    You weren't calling a spade a spade, you were talking shit.

You said not many of our 4's had played 4's this year which is incorrect. I'm sure I can arrange the team sheets for you if you want. We even brought some players up from 5th's to replace a few players we lost due to injury.

vCash
    You weren't calling a spade a spade, you were talking shit.

You said not many of our 4's had played 4's this year which is incorrect. I'm sure I can arrange the team sheets for you if you want. We even brought some players up from 5th's to replace a few players we lost due to injury.
    That young 13 played a few this year. He was pretty decent on saturday with 3 tries and some great work over the rucks. I think it's also the problem that is not unfamiliar to any club ... better players who choose to play and stay down the grades ... you can't force them to play up the grades if their not willing to commit to the training and club requirements. I'm sure if you looked in alot of the championship clubs there would be a few players who should definitely be playing up in the premier grades too.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Rugby is a game for the mentally deficient… That is why it was invented by the British. Who else but an Englishman could invent an oval ball?

Player
    vCash
    I personaly dont mind the guys that are 30+ fifo or have a family etc playing down the grades when they could play higher but when you got young guys( under 25) playing 4ths its shithouse. Heres some examples just from this year of teams i belive would beat the grade higher.
    Wanneroo 4s beat there 3s
    Paly 4s beat there 3s
    Kala 3s beat there 2s

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Haters View Post
    My mission is working. Tom Fearn was WF assistant coach at that time. All the blame was layed at John Mitchells feet though. Glad someone picked up my deliberate red flag with some research. Truth is so much more appreciated than fiction. Ive trained you well Whatsdoin.

http://nedlandsrugby.com.au/luke-doh...coach-neddies/
    No need to try and cover your arse you with some backtracking slime just really shows your bi polar meds hadn't kicked in
    Please post when you get your lithium levels right

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Another local comp thread hijacked.

Lets just settle down and read this for a bit.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/on...-1227498531873

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast