Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: another kick in the teeth

vCash
    Club Cricket is usually played during the day last I checked but you can play rugby under lights. If you focus on problens you see problems. If you focus on solutions you see solutions. All games round 1 play Friday night. Sat night after crickey? A mid week game round 1 or during the season....fark me there is a lot of options.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Controversy corner

vCash
    I'm liking Haters comments. Too many dribblers complaining about bullshit. Be winners not whiners

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Controversy corner

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Messup View Post
    Club Cricket is usually played during the day last I checked but you can play rugby under lights. If you focus on problens you see problems. If you focus on solutions you see solutions. All games round 1 play Friday night. Sat night after crickey? A mid week game round 1 or during the season....fark me there is a lot of options.
    Rex Messop if you were involved with a Club you would know what problems you would run into with your suggestions;

1. Most grounds do not have lights that are 100 Lux which is the Australian standard for night games i.e. Safety etc.

2. Shires will not give Clubs access to grounds if it is still in what they determine as the Summer season.

3. Even if Clubs did get access to the grounds, as Clubs share Clubrooms and Bar facilities the Licence would be held by the Summer Club, i.e. Cricket, as part of applying for your Liquor Licence the Shire has to be involved and Rugby Club licences only become effective when the Shires Winter season starts, so as Clubs rely on their bar to fund their Clubs, starting early wouldn't.

4. All this would not have been necessary if Rugby WA had stuck to what they sent out in email, but as I said The Force Management and the Board only pay lip service to Community Rugby.

vCash
    You see what you want to see.
    Blame and complain
    Play on a sunday
    Share a ground that has lights
    A rugby day at the Force field....one after the other
    Have a mid week game

......find a solution ..... or sit on your arse and complain. Two choices.

Its become embarrassing to be Australian. Whinging and bitching has become our national character.

Controversy corner

Rookie
    vCash
    You see what you want to see.
    Blame and complain
    Play on a sunday
    Share a ground that has lights
    A rugby day at the Force field....one after the other
    Have a mid week game

......find a solution ..... or sit on your arse and complain. Two choices.

Its become embarrassing to be Australian. Whinging and bitching has become our national character.
    It's not a case of moaning and bitching, it's a case of being realistic. To start the season earlier you are not only talking re 1st Grade, all Premier Grade Clubs field Grades 1 to 4 plus most field U19's, whilst some field 5th Grade and Women. When do you think those teams will play Rex Messup? Also you just don't get it, with your share a ground that has lights. As mentioned earlier the Bar is a major source of revenue for all Clubs, if you go to play at another ground for your Home game your giving away around 3 to 4K average turnover, profit from which pays for sets of Jerseys etc. Rex Messup I suggest you join a Club and get on the Committee and just see how hard it is running a Club, which is not helped by the governing body telling all the Clubs one thing and then doing the complete bloody opposite.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Haters View Post
    People of TWF.
    Why complain about what RugbyWA is doing by proclaiming you have a silver bullet solution only to then show your complaining is just another vested club interest having a 'Im using my non researched, ill informed opinion to bag decisions my club was a part of in the first place to promote my own situation and my clubs situation'?
    You all claim to be the most knowledgeable and informed of the people of club land then get on here and post the most disgustingly ill informed rubbish. Assuming the truth is what you think it is is then publicly broadcasting an opinion that is incorrect is slander at its best. Luckily you can post anonymously. Fortunately the anonymity gives you protection to say what you like otherwise there would be a few of you who would be shamed out of the club scene. You know who you are and i dont think you have the ability to stop yourselves as you get a kick out of complaining without being a part of the solution.
    RugbyWAs contact information is available to the public. Your club presidents are available to talk to to get some answers. Make some enquiries, do some research, get the truth, make a real change.

For everyone assuming im a rugbywa employee of some kind, im not. Im someone using your anonymity against you to spread the truth not outright lies.
    Living in your own little world I see LOL.

I have been told that there was indeed a decision made by the powers at Rugbywa that no finals player will play in the NRC but that someone in a "department" at RugbyWA did not listen to this and made the call to play these players in the NRC I also hear that someone could be in the shit for making this call.

Red Carded
    vCash
    Well as Sevenmile comes off a another night of night shift , maybe he is a bit tried but reading the comments from Hater and Rex Muppet , and the Private Message from Hansel ops he means Hansie , he feels the need to disagree and feel quite ashamed for them with there biased comments . Why if RUGBYWA is run so well that there is a growing contempt and angry in the clubs . Why is the Western Forces coaches are not seen at local games where they should be nurturing local talent . Why are force players stood down half thru the club season when there work load is woeful compared to Eastern states and New Zealand players who play in there local comp as well as manage there rep duties . Where is the senior rugby club of Kwinana that was the brain child of rugbywa to back at the same time undermining the Southern lions and Rockingham . Maybe Mr Muppet , Hater and Hansel ops Hansie can answer these questions and many others that will be thrown at them without the sarcasm abusive tones that are directed at this forum of rugby lovers . I notice you have only posted 4 times Hater and they are all aggressive ferrol responses at the well thought out and genuine worries fellow TWF members have of the direction and growth of Rugby in WA .
    On another note congratulations to Nedlands for there fine wins in the grand finals . Well Done.

vCash
    Rugby WA does a lot of good things. Perhaps you should focus on all the good stuff you whining little bitch.
    I appreciate having a professional rugby franchise to go and watch. Praise baby Jesus the ARU chose to put a team in Perth. I get tired of dribblers like you denegrating every progress that rugby has made in WA with your constant criticisms whining moaning and bitching. Most of it is petty uninformed dribble.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Controversy corner

vCash
    Haha funny stuff from people that have not being involved in RuygbyWA and the day to day runnings what so ever

Hansie is a true rugby man he might have been Nedlands President in the past but a true rugby man and currently focusing on Rugby in WA not rugby at Nedlands , wont say that much of some of the long time serving board members including highly positioned board members.
    an independent audit should be set up to find out what the hell has happened in WA rugby in the past 10 years and where the effort and money has been spend and saying this I mean down to the last Aus dollar and cent. Look what the Rebels have achieved in halve the amount of time....... and a quick reminder on where we are!
    W D L PD BP PTS
    1 Hurricanes 14 0 2 170 10 66
    2 Waratahs 11 0 5 96 8 52
    3 Stormers 10 1 5 50 3 45
    4 Highlanders 11 0 5 117 9 53
    5 Chiefs 10 0 6 73 8 48
    6 Brumbies 9 0 7 108 11 47
    7 Crusaders 9 0 7 143 10 46
    8 Lions 9 1 6 -22 4 42
    9 Bulls 7 0 9 9 10 38
    10 Rebels 7 0 9 -35 8 36
    11 Sharks 7 0 9 -63 6 34
    12 Cheetahs 5 0 11 -174 6 26
    13 Reds 4 0 12 -187 6 22
    14 Blues 3 0 13 -146 8 20
    15 Force 3 0 13 -139 7 19

vCash
    Let's wait for the Rebels to back up that 36 points next year before we point too much at them, even we can do it one year in a row!

C'mon the

Rookie
    vCash
    Rugby WA does a lot of good things. Perhaps you should focus on all the good stuff you whining little bitch.
    I appreciate having a professional rugby franchise to go and watch. Praise baby Jesus the ARU chose to put a team in Perth. I get tired of dribblers like you denegrating every progress that rugby has made in WA with your constant criticisms whining moaning and bitching. Most of it is petty uninformed dribble.
    While you appreciate having a professional rugby franchise to go and watch Rex Messup, don't ever forget that without Community Rugby, there'd be no Western Force, and Jesus had sweet f--k all to do with it.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    Jesus Saves

vCash
    ...but Cahill scores from the rebound

vCash
    Boom-boom.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Red Carded
    vCash
    Rex Muppet you are a very angry man who seem to be happy with a super 15 team that struggles at the bottom of the table / a rugby board who wont listen to the masses / a rugby board who chopped rockingham out of first grade and now have only one first grade side from the swan river south / a rugby board not willing to go to the clubs and address the back bone of our game and listen to there gripes so they don't have to put it on a forum / a rugby board who is happy with the progress of rugby union in WA well the sleeping giant of rugby league starts to awake in the back ground / . Rex Muppet answer the questions instead of throwing your insulting verbal diarrhea on the forum .
    Hater / Hansel / and yourself have a completely different idea of success and progress to the majority of the rugby public in WA , hence the angry on this forum.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4