Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: another kick in the teeth

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eel View Post
    What's even more confusing and mismanaged, is that the likes of Rory Walton, Albert Nikoro and Brad Lacy who have played for Wests Prems ALL season - until they were withdrawn from the local comp after Rd14 to 'rest' (all 3 played zero Force games this year & contracted players) are NOT permitted to play in the Grand Final. Whilst Kane (un-contracted) rightly is permitted to play the GF - but has played Force games this year. Who makes this s**t up? All other eastern States Super15 players went straight back into club rugby when their Super15 season ended ...
    Sevenmile has been telling you all for how long I can't remember
    That these people are no good for community rugby
    The coaching setup is at best Smart rugby standard
    The board at best a year seven debating team
    And the crac should just change there name to crap
    Sevenmile must know have bronze bust of himself put out the front of rugby wa as someone who really cared for community rugby but was misunderstood by the wider community rugby followers as a troll
    I cannot understand why you all seemed so surprised when our rugby CEO looks like Cnl Klink and the chairman looks like Sgt Shultz

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rookie
    vCash
    If you say you are going to do one thing, but then do another, but you dont tell anyone that is what you are doing --- whats that?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    After hearing this crap I was at first angry then thought well I shouldn't be surprised because nothing the Force does should catch me napping now.
    After having all day to think about it all I feel now is a sense of sorrow for all of us involved in club rugby because we have allowed ourselves to be used up and have basically been shafted yet again by those that have been put in a position of trust.
    Not too sure yet who was responsible for yet another dysfunctional decision but suspect it was from the very top.
    These people have been involved in professional rugby too long and have forgotten their roots and the time and effort unpaid volunteers put in at a massive personal cost to ensure we all have a vibrant healthy comp we can all enjoy.
    Everyone involved and that includes Rugby WA staff, referees, players, coaches and supporters all think this whole fiasco is an absolute farce.
    Why didn't they just take over players not involved in maybe the only 1st Grade GF these players may be involved in.
    It reeks of 'we run this joint and you guys can just cop it'.
    Club players who have been training since November for this opportunity day after night for some their one shot at what will be the pinnacle of their rugby career have had their chance dented.
    We will front up yet again for training tomorrow but it makes it bloody difficult when you are missing a few.
    If one of these guys gets injured over in Queensland there will be hell to pay.
    Speaking of which the old player welfare line that gets continually drummed out is obviously a complete load of crap or some bullshit merchant with a Uni degree who has also jumped on the gravy train wouldn't let this happen.
    The desire to get fans back on board and try to win a comp no one really cares about isn't going to work because I don't know anyone that will be blinded by success in the glittering NRC comp and are prepared to renew their membership.
    It's just sad that common sense hasn't prevailed and we are treated with such contempt and disdain.
    You keep pushing people, they will eventually push back.
    This could all so easily have been avoided.
    Bit sad that it hasn't been.
    I think we deserved better.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by westies man; 19-08-15 at 19:20.
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatsdoin View Post
    If you say you are going to do one thing, but then do another, but you dont tell anyone that is what you are doing --- whats that?
    That's Ashley Madison

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    signed up,were you seven mile?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bally View Post
    A month ago clubs were told the grand final teams,the pinacle of our season,that no player from either team would be playing nrc.roll on to the week of the gf and 3 players have been told they are expected to travel to qld and wont be back till friday

I see nothing has changed in the 10 years I have been in Perth RugbyWA lying through their teeth to the Community rugby volunteers and not giving a damn about the things that actually matter
    What a joke

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmile View Post
    That's Ashley Madison
    Haha thanks!

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    signed up,were you seven mile?
    Have been known to frequent the seedy side of the Internet but there is no one better than f!!king you in the ass than rugby wa BDG
    Have posted a number once before for all TWF members but been disconnected after westie called

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    After hearing this crap I was at first angry then thought well I shouldn't be surprised because nothing the Force does should catch me napping now.
    After having all day to think about it all I feel now is a sense of sorrow for all of us involved in club rugby because we have allowed ourselves to be used up and have basically been shafted yet again by those that have been put in a position of trust.
    Not too sure yet who was responsible for yet another dysfunctional decision but suspect it was from the very top.
    These people have been involved in professional rugby too long and have forgotten their roots and the time and effort unpaid volunteers put in at a massive personal cost to ensure we all have a vibrant healthy comp we can all enjoy.
    Everyone involved and that includes Rugby WA staff, referees, players, coaches and supporters all think this whole fiasco is an absolute farce.
    Why didn't they just take over players not involved in maybe the only 1st Grade GF these players may be involved in.
    It reeks of 'we run this joint and you guys can just cop it'.
    Club players who have been training since November for this opportunity day after night for some their one shot at what will be the pinnacle of their rugby career have had their chance dented.
    We will front up yet again for training tomorrow but it makes it bloody difficult when you are missing a few.
    If one of these guys gets injured over in Queensland there will be hell to pay.
    Speaking of which the old player welfare line that gets continually drummed out is obviously a complete load of crap or some bullshit merchant with a Uni degree who has also jumped on the gravy train wouldn't let this happen.
    The desire to get fans back on board and try to win a comp no one really cares about isn't going to work because I don't know anyone that will be blinded by success in the glittering NRC comp and are prepared renew their membership.
    It's just sad that common sense hasn't prevailed and we are treated with such contempt and disdain.
    You keep pushing people, they will eventually push back.
    This could all so easily have been avoided.
    Bit sad that it hasn't been.
    Yep well said, and what will happen?
    Sweet FA!

Champion
    vCash
    I'll make this quite clear, both Rugby WA and CRAC tried to get this changed so the players in question could continue their GF preparation with their clubs.
    Again everyone except the Spirit Force whatever hierarchy.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Rookie
    vCash
    I'll make this quite clear, both Rugby WA and CRAC tried to get this changed so the players in question could continue their GF preparation with their clubs.
    Absolutely disgraceful and a clear lack of respect by the Professional arm of Rugbywa. I have never seen Foley or any of his colleagues at club games in the last few years. There are people here who knock Richard G , but he expressed an interest in the clubs.

The whole thing sucks from the regulation of fringe Force players in the competition, particularly those who are' local ' , Louwrens, Lacey, Haylett - Petty etc to this call. The guys concerned could easily be covered this game.

The clubs need to stand strong against these guys. Bally, I agree with your views as well. I'm no supporter of either of your clubs but empathise with this crap!

Respect!!!!!!

Red Carded
    vCash
    Don't be so naieve
    They are all the same westie they are Rugby WA
    The crac are community rugby representatives with a representative on the board although you would seriously have to look at this muppet as a token gesture
    They are all a joke who wander around the bowls of rugby wa talking shit hoping someone else makes a decision
    This is as farcical as Hogwatz
    But this has been going on for the last 5 years with the slow demise of support for community which I have been advertising for the last 3 years on this forum
    Now 2 Chardonnay clubs have been tossed in blends bin at BWS
    There is disappointment but why should you be surprised
    They are all in this together they are directionless leaderless and deceitful
    This will only get worse as this coaching regime look at any angle to hide there incompetence with smoke and mirrors at the exspence of all Rugby

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmile View Post
    Don't be so naieve
    They are all the same westie they are Rugby WA
    The crac are community rugby representatives with a representative on the board although you would seriously have to look at this muppet as a token gesture
    They are all a joke who wander around the bowls of rugby wa talking shit hoping someone else makes a decision
    This is as farcical as Hogwatz
    But this has been going on for the last 5 years with the slow demise of support for community which I have been advertising for the last 3 years on this forum
    Now 2 Chardonnay clubs have been tossed in blends bin at BWS
    There is disappointment but why should you be surprised
    They are all in this together they are directionless leaderless and deceitful
    This will only get worse as this coaching regime look at any angle to hide there incompetence with smoke and mirrors at the exspence of all Rugby
    Yes this is more the case, Rugbywa employees (Crane) a lack of pull to make change.
    McIssacc/Nestor/Prinsloo only looking after themselves plus no credibility there.
    Where is our CEO in all this Sinderberry, and what about CRAC they also look as tho they didnt know or when they did it was too late!!!!

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatsdoin View Post
    Yes this is more the case, Rugbywa employees (Crane) a lack of pull to make change.
    McIssacc/Nestor/Prinsloo only looking after themselves plus no credibility there.
    Where is our CEO in all this Sinderberry, and what about CRAC they also look as tho they didnt know or when they did it was too late!!!!
    Cheika coached Waratahs and wallabies at the same time developing players and coaches at the same time
    Foley sits back and dyes his hair and beard pulling his pud delivering nothing to the rugby community
    Why isn't foley coaching the spirit as well keeping an eye on those in the local comp capable of being in the top tear
    It's like all his rested players underdone
    What a joke remove them from competitive rugby because they need refreshing but leaves his run to late
    If this was the Melbourne cup do you think the trainer would put a donkey in because he got his timing wrong
    These underdone players should get 80 min and leave there guts out on the field
    If this was mc caisac call where was the foley influence to have this playing group ready
    Foley is a joke

Rookie
    vCash
    I think that you need to talk to RUPA as instigators of all of this. They are the ones who insist that contracted players take a month off after the season regardless of playing time during the season hence why Kane can play and others like Louwrens, Lacey, Haylett - Petty etc have to sit back and watch. The Spirit thing is a separate issue and agree that those players eligible for the final should be able to play. Piss poor effort all round really.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast