Thread: semi finals picks

Player
    vCash

semi finals picks

Neddies vs cott
    Will become a very tough game up front but a well coached neddies will overcome a spate of injuries to win by 15
    Wests vs kala
    Wests have had a very good season to date but a wet day forecast for sunday will prevent both backlines from expressing themselves.so it come down to who gets the advantage at set piece .the drivers of both teams will play a big part of who gets the win.wests to win by a kick

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bally View Post
    Neddies vs cott
    Will become a very tough game up front but a well coached neddies will overcome a spate of injuries to win by 15
    Lovely to see a completely unbiased opinion from you Bally

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Lovely to see a completely unbiased opinion from you Bally
    Maybe but i watch these guys play each week and even when there hit hard with injuries the boys who have come in know there job and there roles quite clearly and yeh a bit of bias .whats your thoughts are they any different

Champion
    vCash
    Yeah the young lock Sam Offer who has come up for you guys and started twice and come off the bench 6 times, goes good.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Maybe but i watch these guys play each week and even when there hit hard with injuries the boys who have come in know there job and there roles quite clearly and yeh a bit of bias .whats your thoughts are they any different
    I don't watch enough to make an informed comment, Rocky aren't in contention, so it's all an academic exercise isn't it?

C'mon the

Player
    vCash
    Neddies and Wests to choke( but i doubt it) .... that was for bally and westie!! If it Rains sunday Kala's gone and Neddies just over cott

Rookie
    vCash
    Neddies and Cott could be a close one i would be surprised if Cott gets up after last weeks effort

wests v kala should be a good game weather forecast will dictate - currently the weather will blow in during the second half

my pick Cott vs wests GF .

But then again what do i know , happy to be proven wrong

Champion
    vCash
    For Kala to beat Wests they need to match Wests physicality around the breakdown area. Last game between these two at Bennett Park Wests were able to do 2 things: win the collisions and shut down the Kala fullback. If Kala can get the physical game right then they have every chance. If the fullback can get some room to move then they have every chance. Get both right and they will win.
    Heart says Kala by 3pts, head says Wests by 17.
    Neddies will beat Cott by 25pts. Cott played their final last week vs Kala and will find Neddies another step up again plus throw in home ground advantage and that will be all she wrote for Cott.

Champion
    vCash
    Neddies -Cott will be tighter than Pugs spending habit. Think it will go to extra time and the rather rotund halfback from Cott to nail the winner.
    Wests -Kala will be a great advertisement for the way the game should be played and will see some quality back play from both teams expressing themselves. Massive bench impact will see Wests win by 4 only because I'm not called Kala Man.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Neddies -Cott will be tighter than Pugs spending habit. Think it will go to extra time and the rather rotund halfback from Cott to nail the winner.
    Wests -Kala will be a great advertisement for the way the game should be played and will see some quality back play from both teams expressing themselves. Massive bench impac
    t will see Wests win by 4 only because I'm
    not called Kala Man.
    How many Force players making an impact off the bench???

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Wests -Kala will be a great advertisement for the way the game should be played and will see some quality back play from both teams expressing themselves. Massive bench impact will see Wests win by 4 only because I'm not called Kala Man.
    I told u before not to start drinking before lunch and i see some friction between coach and manager.does that have anything to do with the coach excepting a big money offer to coach another club next year?

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    How many Force players making an impact off the bench???
    None, they all exceeded the eligibility criteria.

Champion
    vCash
    I told u before not to start drinking before lunch and i see some friction between coach and manager.does that have anything to do with the coach excepting a big money offer to coach another club next year?
    He has also accepted another offer.

Rookie
    vCash
    Wests with their Force contingent by 20, without Kala by 3.
    Peanut to score a injury time match winner for Neddies