Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2015 SEASON REVIEW MEETING

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    It would be nice if you can share with us punters, examples of these alleged goings on at RWA
    You are very right, Gunny.
    Sort of smacks of "I didn't get what I wanted, so they are shit." type posts.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Red Carded
    vCash
    Well boys sorry very busy day at the foreshore with Westie man
    Let's have a look at what has been achieved by these soaclites in the last 10 years
    1 . Numbers declining
    2 .Clubs generally Chardonnay clubs being supported and filled with there WF players only to have them removed prior to finals
    3. Joondalup enters prem grade under certain conditions (no taking Premplayers from other clubs poor baysie)
    4. Reconfiguration of draw format what a success that has been
    5. The divide between the prem clubs and district clubs
    I can keep going gunny but should try and find something positive
    Maybe for the sake of the game in Perth they need to have a look at your town of origin and how many clubs steeped with tradition no longer exist in there own right to maintain a healthy and vibrant comp
    These weak and spineless men wander around in there top hats and tails sucking there successes but would be better off selling Kirkby vacuums to pensioners
    Heard the board had to cancel there helicopter ride from floreat to the foreshore yesterday as the clubs fines hadn't been paid in time to cover costs

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Insider View Post
    Kalahard
    No one from rocky has posted here asking for rugby wa to step in and heal the wounds of past
    From what I have seen the club is rolling along and people are enjoying themselves but still struggle as most clubs do occasionally with volunteers but there seems to be a core group really enjoying themselves and getting on with it
    At your next crac meeting ask Hansie why he no longer posts as this is not a forum for crac members to throw stones at glass windows
    I am in no way involved with the CRAC. Just an old club man who's been around long enough to know the real stories and the truth. I get sick of hearing people blame RugbyWA for problems not caused by them but by bad management of the individual ententies more commonly known as clubs.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmile View Post
    No I agree it is not RWAs job to get involved in individual spats but it is there job to develop rugby which leaves a lot to be desired
    It is not rocky or mandurahs problem to have perms sides but it is RWAs problem to grow the game
    The crac a full of no hopers who have no vision no desire or real passion for the game
    They only feather there own nest at the expense of getting a real plan together to develop the game
    For an organization who has lost a couple million dollars over the last few years they are doing their best at growing the game regardless of all the petty shit slingers who dont have the stones to put their hand up to say 'I have a plan and the ability to do a better job than the volunteers who are current Board members'.
    Any business that loses such amounts of money would have the same struggles of putting the required money into developing the game as some people believe they should. The lack of support from the ARU for grassroots rugby in WA only exacerbates the difficult job RugbyWA has in front of it on all fronts.

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalahard View Post
    I am in no way involved with the CRAC. Just an old club man who's been around long enough to know the real stories and the truth. I get sick of hearing people blame RugbyWA for problems not caused by them but by bad management of the individual ententies more commonly known as clubs.
    must be the loss pulling at the heart strings Kalahard a game that should have gone your way
    The truth is the same at all clubs even your own entity

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2