Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: PINDAN PREMIER GRADE PREVIEW: ROUND 12

Champion
    vCash
    It's your physical appearance I laugh at and stop trying to hang round Wests, anyway we got owned at the breakdown, too many talkers, not enough action, that won't happen again. Got completely destroyed but as they say you learn more from a loss than a win.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    It's your physical appearance I laugh at and stop trying to hang round Wests, anyway we got owned at the breakdown, too many talkers, not enough action, that won't happen again. Got completely destroyed but as they say you learn more from a loss than a win.
    also they need to get used to the new management style
    Must be unsettling to have manager rolled and new manager take over before such a critical game
    Your thoughts westie

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bally View Post
    One of the best club games of the year.it was physically brutal at times and both teams will be very sore today.the pace of the game was as quick as your going to see.if the perth spirit coaches were there yesterday they would be talking to alot of these boys yesterday.westieman it was a great day put on by wests with close games through out the day with the only incident being a very unproffesional wests president abusing the touch judge after the game .which was really off considering the touchy has 5 boys playing at the club.any way micheal ruru proved he is the premier half back in the game and in yesterdays performance foley should have a contract on the table monday morning and whilst hes at it sign up jermaine ainsley before octago does .this kid has serious talent.
    I agree The 9 for Nedlands looked like a professional. The hooker for Nedlands also outstanding, he hits guys into next week! Apart from the first 5 minutes Wests weren't in it. Looked like they could break out but had to do it from their own half for most of the game.
    Apparently four force guys playing for wests and 1 for Nedlands who they play out of position because why would you replace the half they have got. Good goalkicker probably a reason they play him.
    Wests looked the same as other teams, struggle when an organised defence is up against them. The young players report Tom Fern is the man behind a lot of the teams organisation.
    Sorry westie but the canteen at neddies has it over your club, but there was a lot of enthusiasm around the club and as it was first time at Bennett Park - excellent location.

Champion
    vCash
    Anyone got the Kala v Bros results?

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    RUGBYWA SENIOR GRADES - RESULTS:
    PINDAN Premier Grade: UWA 14 def Associates 11; Palmyra 41 def Wanneroo 5; Cottesloe 68 def Perth Bayswater 5; Nedlands 29 def Wests Scarborough 13
    PINDAN Reserve Grade: Associates 27 def UWA 3; Palmyra 34 def Wanneroo 12; Cottesloe 24 def Perth Bayswater 17; Wests Scarborough 29 drew Nedlands 29
    PINDAN Under 19 Colts: Associates 39 def UWA 8; Perth Bayswater 25 def Mandurah 24; Nedlands 49 def Wests Scarborough 20
    PINDAN Premiership 3rd Grade: Associates 31 def UWA 12; Palmyra 49 def Wanneroo 12; Swan Suburbs 60 def Perth Bayswater 26; Nedlands 19 def Wests Scarborough 17
    PINDAN Premiership 4th Grade: UWA 35 def Associates 12; Palmyra 34 def Wanneroo 33; Perth Bayswater 17 def Swan Suburbs 10; Nedlands 31 def Wests Scarborough 7
    PINDAN Championship A Grade: Arks 32 def Mandurah 18; Southern Lions 20 def Curtin Uni 8; Rockingham 55 def Cottesloe 0;
    PINDAN Championship B Grade: Arks 19 def Mandurah 0; Curtin Uni 24 def Southern Lions 10; Cottesloe 31 def Rockingham 10;
    PINDAN Premiership 5th/Championship C Grade: Kwinana 0 drew Curtin Uni 0; Associates 36 def UWA 10; Wanneroo 45 def Palmyra 7

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wholetruth View Post
    Anyone got the Kala v Bros results?

Kala won 24-21
    Gutsy effort from Brothers but there depth is finaly getting exposed getting flogged by 60+ in all the other grades.

Last edited by Buck; 28-06-15 at 19:27.

Apprentice
    vCash

Racism still going strong down at Soaks

It's safe to say that racism is still going strong at soak! Disgusting and unacceptable behaviour! Racist comments towards players! the club doesn't do anything about it either which is just great! Turn the blind eye!! rugby wa probably won't do anything about it either

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Insider View Post
    also they need to get used to the new management style
    Must be unsettling to have manager rolled and new manager take over before such a critical game
    Your thoughts westie
    Usual uninformed rubbish. You tell a few porkies Insider and anyway get back out to Arks and stop trying to hang round with us guy's or we'll have you up on stalking charges

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper01 View Post
    It's safe to say that racism is still going strong at soak! Disgusting and unacceptable behaviour! Racist comments towards players! the club doesn't do anything about it either which is just great! Turn the blind eye!! rugby wa probably won't do anything about it either
    Great first post Sniper01. Way to make an entry.

No doubt you are fully informed about exactly what happened on the field and what the process is now that it has happened. It would seem you are either on the club's committee or very close to someone on it to be able to make the assertions you have. Perhaps you should be the one to not turn this alleged blind eye and lead by example? And on what basis do you make the assertion about rugbywa? Are you involved within rugbywa as well?

...and from what I heard, while racism appears to have raised its ugly head, clearly geography is not a strong point, right Sniper01?

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatsdoin View Post
    I agree The 9 for Nedlands looked like a professional. The hooker for Nedlands also outstanding, he hits guys into next week! Apart from the first 5 minutes Wests weren't in it. Looked like they could break out but had to do it from their own half for most of the game.
    Apparently four force guys playing for wests and 1 for Nedlands who they play out of position because why would you replace the half they have got. Good goalkicker probably a reason they play him.
    Wests looked the same as other teams, struggle when an organised defence is up against them. The young players report Tom Fern is the man behind a lot of the teams organisation.
    Sorry westie but the canteen at neddies has it over your club, but there was a lot of enthusiasm around the club and as it was first time at Bennett Park - excellent location.
    Probably hit the nail on the head with that summary and I agree the canteen is not ideal but the BBQ is staffed by unpaid bloody hard working club volunteers, makes it difficult with the lack of facilities which hopefully will be addressed in the not too distant future.
    The bar is open anyway so just fill up on beer, easy.

Apprentice
    vCash
    I was down there watching the game yesterday! Champ the amount of abuse uni 9 copped from parents and current soaks players who weren't playing were terrible! Nah not involved with any club or rugby wa! Those muppets don't wanna know about stuff like this

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper01 View Post
    Rugby WA would act on any crap like this, of that I have no doubt. Soaks were quite bad at that 20 years ago but they have changed and Andy Cole just wouldn't stand for that and I'd be bloody sure Jerry for obvious reasons wouldn't either.
    One or two dickhead so called supporters and we all have them don't speak for the whole club.
    Faaark did I just stand up for Soaks, I need to go and have a lie down.

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Rugby WA would act on any crap like this, of that I have no doubt. Soaks were quite bad at that 20 years ago but they have changed and Andy Cole just wouldn't stand for that and I'd be bloody sure Jerry for obvious reasons wouldn't either.
    One or two dickhead so called supporters and we all have them don't speak for the whole club.
    Faaark did I just stand up for Soaks, I need to go and have a lie down.
    Totally agree with you on that westie! Coops gave a soaks player that was already subbed off a red card for saying " go back to the Palm trees" to the uni 9,now I was sitting directly in front of the soaks play when he said that, to me I think it immature disgusting and disrespectful but that's just my opinion! Andy Coles done a great job building soaks into a good club but like you said westie, one or two so called supporters ruin it for the lot. Apart from the shit chat , it was actually a really good game to watch! Right down to the wire

Champion
    vCash
    Coops was up at Bennett Park on Saturday but the Soaks player will get rubbed out for the rest of the season you would think.

Player
    vCash
    Wrong bloke again Westie, the bar's not that flash either no TED's. And why would I want NZ or Aussie playing jumper for I have enough rugby kit of my own. The hamburgers were fine, I enjoyed mine.

Last edited by choice; 29-06-15 at 13:19.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast