Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Forced Resignation

vCash
    It's like Game of Thrones without all the sex!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MI5_Dog View Post
    It's like Game of Thrones without all the sex!
    So completely disappointing then?

C'mon the

Prospect
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Insider View Post
    Rugby WA junior president of the past 5 years was forced to resign from his post or be removed
    Word is that the pressure was applied from within the WF organisation with junior clubs having no say in a spill motion or given the opportunity to decide wether he remained
    This WF board a full of poison and have dragged community rugby both senior and junior to new levels which can only be described as dismal
    This will only drag junior rugby down to levels never seen before as other good committee members leave in disgust as the WF board place there puppets in place to manipulate the current finances and future finances of junior rugby into there coffers
    The most ill informed load of rabble I have ever seen....... Its actually so ridiculous its funny

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    So completely disappointing then?
    Sounds like me with all the sex.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RealRugby View Post
    The most ill informed load of rabble I have ever seen....... Its actually so ridiculous its funny
    You seem to know another side to the story, so please enlighten us with your version. Obviously the "President" is no longer in that position, so what did happen??

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RealRugby View Post
    Real rugby I have noticed this is your first post and has arrived with a taste contempt which tells me you are in the know
    There is know where to hide now you have exposed yourself as one of the perpetrators tell us your side

vCash
    Where are the grammar police when you need them?

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SNOB View Post
    Where are the grammar police when you need them?
    Sorry snob it's hard when your driving and with pre-emptive text it's hard to keep an eye on everything but I think you can still get the massage

Senior Player
    vCash
    Handbags flying in all different directions!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Insider View Post
    Rugby WA junior president of the past 5 years was forced to resign from his post or be removed
    Word is that the pressure was applied from within the WF organisation with junior clubs having no say in a spill motion or given the opportunity to decide wether he remained
    This WF board a full of poison and have dragged community rugby both senior and junior to new levels which can only be described as dismal
    This will only drag junior rugby down to levels never seen before as other good committee members leave in disgust as the WF board place there puppets in place to manipulate the current finances and future finances of junior rugby into there coffers
    Baha you an idiot mate not to sure who you are in real life but you are completely misinformed...... This is over due by at least 2 years

Champion
    vCash
    Dickhead dads and I see them every weekend down at Brittania are responsible for their own kids chucking the game away because these dickhead dads pump their kids up to be the next best thing and when the truth hits home and he's a 3rd grader at best dad looks for everyone and anyone to blame because little Johnny was never given a fair go. A few of you guys are these dickhead dads, little Johnny should have been left to have fun and have a run with his mates in 3rd grade but doesn't play anymore because he never measured up to your own lofty standards.
    Am getting close to your true identity Seven Mile[how's the carpet business going these days]and when it's been confirmed Bally is going to pull out his rather odd but quaint rip your head off and do the human waste thing and when he does I might rip over for a quick dump myself.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by westies man; 09-06-15 at 20:41.
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatsdoin View Post
    If we are talking about resignations.
    Why doesn't Nestor resign?
    If he is involved with NRC - what a joke?
    RugbyWA must definitely have no money to pay a quality club coach!!!
    Nestor is a financial convenience for the organisation.
    Ouch All I will ask is that how many of the U17 JGS squad from last year are actually playing Premiers rugby this year ...... NONE that I know of

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy Rascal View Post
    Not sure why you would be calling for Nestor's resignation other than a personal axe to grind
    The bloke coached the state u20s to win the southern state comp for the past two season and heads up the junior program that have put teams in three of the four grand finals in the national junior gold cup
    He was also one of the coaches of the NRC last year when the Spirit made the final
    He may not be everyone's cup of tea due to the decisions he makes on players futures but he has runs on the board
    Who are the coaches that coached the boys from U6 to JGS and U20 those guys never get the recognition that they deserve It is easy to brag with someone else's cattle

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pieter blackie View Post
    Who are the coaches that coached the boys from U6 to JGS and U20 those guys never get the recognition that they deserve It is easy to brag with someone else's cattle
    Spot on Pieter. Nestor has all the resources at his finger tips, and the coaches that have actually developed the talent are left as just another number.
    He is not rated by players(who too frightened to stand up, and if they do they get cut) and has no relationship ability with the parents.
    All Nestor/Elwee do is try and regurgitate what Foley and co do. Now that is going to be exciting for the young players isn'i it?
    How and why are these two in there? Unsuccessful in clubland the pair of them!!! Both have poor coach to player relationship problems yet club and academy players have to put up with these two from RugbyWA!!!!
    Other franchises would be laughing at us big time!! I know queensland are as that is where Nestor is from! Never played the game!

vCash
    What a poor concept that is!

Imagine a junior-level rep team being coached in the way of the senior-level rep team; that'll never work, will it? What would be the point of young players being schooled/trained in how the provincial team plays? All that would do is make the transition from junior elite to senior elite just a wee bit easier........

....wait

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast