Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anyone with me?

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash

Anyone with me?

I just wanted to state, for the record. That I am a Western Force fan.

I will continue to be a Western Force fan, I have no intentions of leaving. EVER.

Sure we (the club) is having a bad year. It has happened before, it could quite possibly happen again. Thats OK,I am not going any where.

The support through the bad times will make the support through the future good times so much more sweeter.

And if we don't win the comp next year or the year after, that's OK. I am not going any where.

I will continue to be a Western Force fan.

I didn't start supporting the Western Force because of their winning ways. I supported them because it was the team that represented the State where I was born. NOTHING has changed that.

My name is Simon and I am a Western Force supporter.

9 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

vCash
    I am with you on that! I will always follow the Force and it will be my team but I will have a go and say what has to be said!
    I won't, nor should, say "Wow! Aren't they fantastic" after each game if they play like crap! Telling some one they are doing a job well when they aren't is not helping anyone!
    They team and Rugby WA need to have a damn good look at themselves and find out what's gone wrong this year and get it sorted! If that means wholesale changes to coach sand players so be it!
    I'm a realist and know we aren't going to win the big one for years but I do expect us to win more than TWO Games a year.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    Hear hear SNOB! Just as a company is answerable to its shareholders, so should a sports franchise be answerable to its members. It is a business after all.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SNOB View Post
    I am with you on that! I will always follow the Force and it will be my team but I will have a go and say what has to be said!
    I won't, nor should, say "Wow! Aren't they fantastic" after each game if they play like crap! Telling some one they are doing a job well when they aren't is not helping anyone!
    They team and Rugby WA need to have a damn good look at themselves and find out what's gone wrong this year and get it sorted! If that means wholesale changes to coach sand players so be it!
    I'm a realist and know we aren't going to win the big one for years but I do expect us to win more than TWO Games a year.
    Exactly how I feel too Snob - I won't ever leave them, but I also can't accept what we have delivered this year as being good enough

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post

I will continue to be a Western Force fan, I have no intentions of leaving. EVER.

Sure we (the club) is having a bad year. It has happened before, it could quite possibly happen again. Thats OK,I am not going any where.

The support through the bad times will make the support through the future good times so much more sweeter.

And if we don't win the comp next year or the year after, that's OK. I am not going any where.

I didn't start supporting the Western Force because of their winning ways. I supported them because it was the team that represented the State where I was born. NOTHING has changed that.

I am with you Ex - no ifs, no buts!

'God invented beer to prevent Props from taking over the world'

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    if the Force was a company with the results they are having then the CEO and other board members would be out... oh wait

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

Champion
    vCash
    I'm on board! I'm just hoping the new member and her son I brought this year will be too! I have everything crossed for an entertaining match Friday. Doesn't even have to be a win just a bit more competitive to sway them to join next year!!

vCash
    Are you saying they ARE out Happy?

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post

You make this exact same post so many times that I'm starting to wonder whether you're trying to convince yourself.

For the record I'll be renewing my membership and continue attending every home game, but that won't stop me from criticising if something happens that I don't agree with. If this somehow makes me less of a fan than you, then so be it.

My name is Stephen and I am a Western Force supporter. Boom.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    if the Force was a company with the results they are having then the CEO and other board members would be out...
    But how many company boards are answerable to another board who restricts who they can employ, how much they can pay them and uses money from sale of goods/services in part earned by them to the advantage of other companies under their control to the detriment of said company?
    Apples with apples please.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beige View Post
    For the record I'll be renewing my membership and continue attending every home game but that won't stop me from criticising if something happens that I don't agree with. If this somehow makes me less of a fan than you then so be it.
    We're even upgrading

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    We're even upgrading
    Wow.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Player
    vCash
    My name is Graham, Force are my team!

vCash
    Sounds like an introduction to an AA meeting but then again, we are all rugby tragics so not that far off, caught by circumstance in a state where we are for the most part unheard and unloved by the unwashed. And like any good forum, we need to express our angst with those who share our pain.

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    You make this exact same post so many times that I'm starting to wonder whether you're trying to convince yourself.

For the record I'll be renewing my membership and continue attending every home game, but that won't stop me from criticising if something happens that I don't agree with. If this somehow makes me less of a fan than you, then so be it.

Beige I feel the need to make posts like this because I don't feel that recent posts made by the majority of TWF members reflect my opinion.

I dont believe that I am some super fan or that I am a better fan then you or anyone else. I, unfortunately, live in Sydney, I dont get to go to games every other week. I dont have a Western Force membership due to my current employment/financial conditions. Perhaps it is this reason that I feel the need to show my love and support for the Force in the way that I do. To make up for what I cannot do.

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast