Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Force v Reds Round 16

Red Carded
    vCash
    90% of these names on thus post have been ragging out RG and now rag there own team
    Foley is the problem but you spend your time ragging out a bloke who has rolled the force twice
    You blame the ref you blame anything you can as you are desperate to talk shut and bury the truth this has been a season lost to a players and surpporters and we can blame the rugby wa for putting up with such mediocre performances on and of the field
    But if you fans really knew your board you would know why we are in this position
    Stop being disappointed in your team because there only as good as there management
    Mick Malthouse is available and I sure he would do s better job
    There are no excuses the culture stems back to sharpy as captain with 5 years of crap and end of match speachers of we will take this loss and learn from it
    This team and management are here on a party junket and they should have been all paid on performance base contracts and I'm sure you would see a better performance each week win or loose it would be a performance fans would appreciate the effort of hard workers and community rugby would support win or loose

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Senior Player
    vCash
    Yeah I've gotta admit that whatsdoin may have some credence to some of his comments. I'm so gutted it hurts. We need to cull from the board down now. Foley is seriously out of of his depth. And us members deserve better than the excuses and the bullshit we get served up. Professional sportsman my arse!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    Foley Out! Utter embaressing performance, Amatuer level. Responsibility stops with Foley, zero improvement, zero changes.
    Hopefully he is asked some seriously hard questions this week.

worst refereeing performance I have ever seen too.

At least in Wallabies perspective Quade and Genia were awesome.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rookie
    vCash
    I may have to eat my words, I agree they may not want Foley after that performance and after this seasons performance. Masssively conservative. I have heard that Foley is nearing completion of some papers he has been studying and if given the choice would prefer not to coach. Would rather be in a Dir. of coaching role. Foley costs the force $300k! Yes really!
    I applaud the local lads being selected but they are out of their depth.
    Quality skill /decision making/vision coaching required there.
    I also reckon Rugbywa has missed the boat in developing local coaches that have capabilities.
    How many coaches have come to the force and left with no imput or return to local rugger.
    Every single one has left! ( upwards 15+?) None have returned. How many of the current coaching group would stay here if sacked tomorrow?
    Yep none! Then what!( Maybe Nestor but he is a financial covenience to the organisation as he doesn't cost much and is on a salary not a contract.) By the way what does Micky Arthur cost and do at RugbyWA or has he finished.
    Back to square one, new coaches , new bullshit!
    The next coaches cannot do any worse than last, so lets get local or make a start in that direction. It might just be a very good investment financially.
    Who knows, I don't, but something is wrong.

vCash
    Last game I was disappointed. I took consolation in that they had a decent first half and well, the better team took control in the second half. This week, it was heartbreaking. The reffing was terrible in the first 40 and destroyed any chance of the game developing into a decent contest. That however was a moot point as the Force's game was just..well..nothing. I can only just think of five minutes of constructive team play. I was wondering if I had time to go to Hartfield today to watch the local game, then go to the Force game. Wish I had now

Senior Player
    vCash
    To win we have to build pressure. You can't build pressure when you don't execute the basics (like lineouts and kicking for touch) well.

And you certainly can't build pressure or momentum when the ref blows you off the park. Dead set, was he from Queensland?

There were a couple of points in the game, in the first half, when the Reds took risks to build pressure. It paid off for them.

When we had the opportunity, we reverted to kicking, no risk, even when we had overlaps....

Can our next coach be a back?

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeJay View Post
    . Dead set, was he from Queensland
    Close http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_O%27Brien

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatsdoin View Post
    I may have to eat my words, I agree they may not want Foley after that performance and after this seasons performance. Masssively conservative. I have heard that Foley is nearing completion of some papers he has been studying and if given the choice would prefer not to coach. Would rather be in a Dir. of coaching role. Foley costs the force $300k! Yes really!
    I applaud the local lads being selected but they are out of their depth.
    Quality skill /decision making/vision coaching required there.
    I also reckon Rugbywa has missed the boat in developing local coaches that have capabilities.
    How many coaches have come to the force and left with no imput or return to local rugger.
    Every single one has left! ( upwards 15+?) None have returned. How many of the current coaching group would stay here if sacked tomorrow?
    Yep none! Then what!( Maybe Nestor but he is a financial covenience to the organisation as he doesn't cost much and is on a salary not a contract.) By the way what does Micky Arthur cost and do at RugbyWA or has he finished.
    Back to square one, new coaches , new bullshit!
    The next coaches cannot do any worse than last, so lets get local or make a start in that direction. It might just be a very good investment financially.
    Who knows, I don't, but something is wrong.
    whatsdoin--sorry to rain on your parade re coaches who leave never to be seen again,but have you never heard of Tommy Fearn?

Player
    vCash
    The Coach has to go together with his attack and defence coaches, it's time for some local coaches especially in the assistant coach roles.
    last night was embarrassing, fancy missing a club game to watch that crap.

vCash
    You can't win without the ball, and the Force didn't have enough of it last night, and even when they did they either spilled it, or lost a lineout, or got penalised from a completely Reds-biased referee. I appreciate that you can't totally blame a ref for results, but that guy was shocking last night...!

The only positive to come out of this season for me is the number of local WA players breaking through. I know someone in an earlier post mentioned "they are out of their depth", but they're all young and still finding their way in SR. But, the fact they've broken through is surely a great incentive for other young players in WA. It would be nice if the ARU (and Foxtel muppets) could also see this and provide a bit of support for the Force.

Player
    vCash
    Totally agree about the Foxtel Mumpets, all are a waste of space. One good sign this year has been the form of DHP, wasn't that keen on him when he was in France, good defender and pretty safe but not exciting at the back, but has really grown this season. He is probably in the top 2 WF backs and has the FB slot sewn up.

vCash
    There was one small positive for me in that we were, at least, able to stop the little twat JOC from scoring.

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WF1964 View Post
    There was one small positive for me in that we were, at least, able to stop the little twat JOC from scoring.
    Shame he didnt repeat last week

"12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    My highlight was GBeards boys solid performance at half time against The Badgers, put the Force to shame!

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Did any notice the by play between Hodgo and that grub Simmonds when the TMO was looking at DHP's try?

Hodgo knew if the try was not allowed we SHOULD have a new penalty 5m out for not retreating 10. Anyway Simmonds had a hold of the game ball and was childishly holding it away from Hodgo. It went on for about a minute until Simmonds they the ball away near the dead ball line. Hodgo retrieved it just as the Try was confirmed and as Hodgo walked past Simmonds under the post he tried to hand the ball back to Simmonds with a few words....CLASSIC

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast