Thread: If You're Looking for Something to do...

vCash

If You're Looking for Something to do...

Hey everyone,

Ok i'll admit. i'm currently bored with too much time on my hands so i was going through old emails to find some to delete and i found this little baby. Just one of those survey things that ask all sorts of ridiculous questions so you can get to know some odd things about other people.
    Perhaps i should have posted it in the ladies lounge as i guess the concept is a little bit girly. but if like me you find yourself sitting on your computer with no new threads to read and no one to talk to, then this should keep you busy for a while. It's good for a laugh anyways.

So here's the idea. Here are the list of questions and just quote them or cut and paste and fill in your responses after the question. Easy stuff.

1. First Name:
    2. Nicknames:
    3. Eyes:
    4. Height:
    5. Hair:
    6. Siblings:
    7. Do you sing in the shower?
    8.Favourite TV show:
    9. Favourite song:
    10. Favourite song lyric:
    11. Favourite movie:
    12. Favourite drink:
    13. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?:
    14. Do you wear contacts or glasses?:
    15. What is the best advice ever given to you:
    16. Have you met Santa yet?:
    17. If ET knocked on your door holding up a peace sign and asked you to use your phone would you let him?:
    18. Were you named after anyone?:
    19. What was the last thing you cried over or got teary about?:
    20. Any bad habits?:
    21. Do looks matter?:
    22. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf?:
    23. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?:
    24. Ever thought an animated character was hot?:
    25. What was your favourite toy as a child?:
    26. Have you ever been on radio or television?:
    27. Whats your favourite hang over cure?:
    28. Would you bungee?:
    29. Most embarrassing crush you have ever had:
    30. What's your favourite ice cream flavour?:
    31. What's your favourite colour/s?:
    32. What is your least fav. thing in the world?:
    33. Fave spice girl when they were all together?:
    34. What is your biggest claim to fame?:
    35. Do you think J-Lo has a fat arse or a shapely behind?:
    36. If u could kidnap a celebrity for the day who would you choose
    and what would you do with them?:
    37. Do you play a musical instrument?:
    38. What song are you currently listening to?:
    39. Who was the last person you danced with?:
    40. Where was the last place you flew to?:
    41. Vegemite - love it or hate it?:
    42. Who would you least want to be stuck in a lift with?:
    43. Do you get on better with your same sex friends or friends of the opposite sex?:
    44. If you found a magic lamp with a genie who could grant you three wishes, what would they be?:
    45. If you were stuck on a desert island with three people, who would they be and why?:

I'll even get the ball rolling...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I made Happy sad...

vCash
    1. First Name: Jessica
    2. Nicknames: Jess, Jessy, Cringle, Cringe (a teacher once left out the ‘L’ and I got landed with that nickname)
    3. Eyes: Dark Brown
    4. Height: 171cm last time I checked
    5. Hair: Dark brown (dyed it last night)
    6. Siblings: One brother.
    7. Do you sing in the shower?: Of course
    8.Favourite TV show: Family Guy
    9. Favourite song: Stay (Faraway, so close) – u2
    10. Favourite song lyric: “You say when he hits you, you don’t mind. Cause when he hurts you, you feel alive” from the same song. Such a powerful and really sad lyric.
    11. Favourite movie: Napoleon Dynamite
    12. Favourite drink: Lemon Lime and Bitters with Vodka
    13. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?: Perhaps
    14. Do you wear contacts or glasses?: I wear glasses for reading… well… I’m meant to.
    15. What is the best advice anyone has ever given you: ‘Dance like no one is watching, sing like no one is listening and love like it’s never going to hurt’
    16. Have you met Santa yet?: I have lived my life so far with the unfortunate sir name of cringle. This is made especially more embarrassing at Christmas time. Mind you it would probably be a lot worse for my cousin… who’s name is Chris. Hehe. (Though things didn’t work out between my uncle and his mum so he changed to his mother’s sir name)
    17. If ET knocked on your door holding up a peace sign and asked you to use your phone would you let him?: I would and then I would call my friends brother and get him to come round. He’s absolutely terrified of ET. He used to be scared of Furby’s cause they looked like ET.
    18. Were you named after anyone?: No. My parents thought they were being original by calling me Jessica… turns out… not so original. They got my name from a book my dad bought my mum called “101 names not to call your baby”. Jessica is defined as “the slitter of horse nostrils”… sums me up nicely. Hehe.
    19. What was the last thing you cried over or got teary about?: When Coldplay played “Fix You” as their last song at the concert and left the stage. I didn’t fully cry… just a bit teary.
    20. Any bad habits?: I bite my nails.
    21. Do looks matter?: Yeah but they’re far from the most important thing.
    22. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf?: It’s a tie between Hanson and Five
    23. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?: I think so.
    24. Ever thought an animated character was hot?: I have a bit of a soft spot for Super Mario..
    25. What was your favourite toy as a child?: Probably my my little ponies, cupcake doll, and my stuffed dinosaurs (I absolutely loved dinosaurs)
    26. Have you ever been on radio or television?: I’ve been on radio heaps of times. Once when I did a play review for 720 and other times when I have done intros to songs on top 30 countdowns.
    27. Whats your favourite hang over cure?: To complain to anyone that will listen that I feel sick and to swear I will never ever drink that much again. When I have done that long enough I go to sleep and wake up feeling fine and dandy.
    28. Would you bungee?: No way! Dad tried to get me to bungee jump with him when we were on holidays about 8 years ago. So I was only 10. I couldn’t possibly do it. He did and so did our family friends but the thought of it still freaks me out!
    29. Most embarrassing crush you have ever had: I had a bit of a crush on a student teacher a few years ago cause he was kinda cute and played for Uni rugby club and we would sit up the back of class and talk about rugby. Not a serious crush.. all very innocent. But my mates thought it was hilarious. Still get laughed at for it.
    30. What's your favourite ice cream flavour?: Connoisseur Old English Toffee
    31. What's your favourite colour/s?: Green, Blue and Pink
    32. What is your least fav. thing in the world?: Loneliness
    33. Fave spice girl when they were all together?: Baby Spice
    34. What is your biggest claim to fame?: My dad knowing famous rugby players.
    35. Do you think J-Lo has a fat arse or a shapely behind?: Shapely behind.
    and what would you do with them?: This is a tough one… ummm… well it would have to be either giteau, shepherd or drew Mitchell and I can’t say what I would do as this is a G rated site
    37. Do you play a musical instrument?: Yeah i play the guitar and the piano and did play the trombone for 5 years but gave it up.
    38. What song are you currently listening to?: ‘Bohemian Rapsody’ – Queen
    39. Who was the last person you danced with?: Last person I properly danced with was a mate called Dave. Both incredibly drunk on a river cruise and we carved up the dance floor with what could only be described as a pathetic waltz… a waltz to pop music… good times.
    40. Where was the last place you flew to?: Sydney
    41. Vegemite - love it or hate it?: LOVE it! Had it on toast for brekky this morning.
    42. Who would you least want to be stuck in a lift with?: Alan Jones
    43. Do you get on better with your same sex friends or friends of the opposite sex?: I think I have more in common with the opposite sex due to my total love of sport. But I get along with girls too. I’m just easy to get along with in general.
    44. If you found a magic lamp with a genie who could grant you three wishes, what would they be?: More wishes, world peace and a rugby playing husband.
    45. If you were stuck on a desert island with three people, who would they be (alive or dead)?: I would bring one of the worlds biggest twins (in case cannibalism was my last hope), I would bring Trotsky the Russian Politician so I could have insightful and interesting intelligent conversations and last but not least probably sheps… for..err… entertainment.

There we go.

I made Happy sad...

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    far too much time on your hands Jess

vCash
    Sounds like fun Jess..

1. First Name: Adrian
    2. Nicknames: Sagerian, Sage, Ady, Addy, Age.
    3. Eyes: Green
    4. Height: 186cm
    5. Hair: Brown (messy sorta style, we call it the Michael Vartan)
    6. Siblings: 1 sister
    7. Do you sing in the shower? Sometimes. It's awesome!
    8.Favourite TV show: Alias, I also like Family Guy, American Dad and Arrested Development.
    9. Favourite song: I like Take my hand by Dido... shutup.
    10. Favourite song lyric: When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears. When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears. And I held your hand through all of these years. But you still have all of me.
    11. Favourite movie: Lock, stock and two smoking barrels.
    12. Favourite drink: Guinness
    13. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?: Yes
    14. Do you wear contacts or glasses?: Nope
    15. What is the best advice ever given to you: Don't poop where you sleep.
    16. Have you met Santa yet?: Errrr, no.
    17. If ET knocked on your door holding up a peace sign and asked you to use your phone would you let him?: Only if he had some snacks cos I would have the mad munchies after all that weed.
    18. Were you named after anyone?: Nope, my name means dark though. Let it be said that my parents do in fact have a sense of humour.
    19. What was the last thing you cried over or got teary about?: 2005 Super 12 final.
    20. Any bad habits?: I bite my nails.
    21. Do looks matter?: Yes, but it's not as important as intelligence.
    22. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf?: Dido (both albums)
    23. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?: Of course, I'd even buy me a drink.
    24. Ever thought an animated character was hot?: Yup, that Lois Griffin is a fox.
    25. What was your favourite toy as a child?: My bike.. I think (this one took the longest to answer)
    26. Have you ever been on radio or television?: Yup, TV a couple of times (most infamous was last years tri-nations game in Perth)
    27. Whats your favourite hang over cure?: Fry up + Gatorade
    28. Would you bungee?: No
    29. Most embarrassing crush you have ever had: A co-worker whom was married.
    30. What's your favourite ice cream flavour?: Cookies and Cream
    31. What's your favourite colour/s?: Blue, then green
    32. What is your least fav. thing in the world?: Injustice
    33. Fave spice girl when they were all together?: Ginger.
    34. What is your biggest claim to fame?: Won a beer drinking contest at the Lowenbrau
    35. Do you think J-Lo has a fat arse or a shapely behind?: Fat... Definitely fat.
    and what would you do with them?: Too many choices, but I've always wanted to get drunk with Patricia Arquette.
    37. Do you play a musical instrument?: Nup.
    38. What song are you currently listening to?: Nothing currently, watching the telly.
    39. Who was the last person you danced with?: My sister (the thriller dance)
    40. Where was the last place you flew to?: Perth
    41. Vegemite - love it or hate it?: I don't hate it... It's ok.
    42. Who would you least want to be stuck in a lift with?: This guy at work, he's nasty, rancid.
    43. Do you get on better with your same sex friends or friends of the opposite sex?: Same
    44. If you found a magic lamp with a genie who could grant you three wishes, what would they be?: A bank account that kept me comfortable financially, but not rich. A pub in the city, and since that would do me I'd ask for no more hunger.
    45. If you were stuck on a desert island with three people, who would they be and why?: Jamie Oliver, he cooks and will be useful if I need to punch someone, Ricky Gervais for a laugh and Mia Maestro... you know, just for the sex...

Last edited by Sagerian; 11-07-06 at 17:44.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagerian
    Jamie Oliver, he cooks and will be useful if I need to punch someone

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry
    far too much time on your hands Jess
    i know. i've already been on holidays from uni for 3 weeks with 2 to go and i've alread run out of things to do.

I made Happy sad...

vCash
    by the way thanks heaps for filling out the survey Sage. Whether you actually had nothing to do or were just humouring me i appreciate it.

I made Happy sad...

vCash
    Can't it be both?

vCash
    i'll accept that

I made Happy sad...

vCash
    Hehe, anytime.

vCash
    Oooh, five weeks of holidays... what I'd give... (yeah, I did have a month in Oz this year but that seems an age away now that I'm stuck at my desk again!)

Mind you, don't fancy going back to being a student - make the most of it Jess, it'll be back to essays & stuff soon enough

Keeping the Faith ... right here in Perth!

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash
    [QUOTE=Jessc]Hey everyone,

Ok i'll admit. i'm currently bored with too much time on my hands so i was going through old emails to find some to delete and i found this little baby. Just one of those survey things that ask all sorts of ridiculous questions so you can get to know some odd things about other people.
    Perhaps i should have posted it in the ladies lounge as i guess the concept is a little bit girly. but if like me you find yourself sitting on your computer with no new threads to read and no one to talk to, then this should keep you busy for a while. It's good for a laugh anyways.

So here's the idea. Here are the list of questions and just quote them or cut and paste and fill in your responses after the question. Easy stuff.

1. First Name:Glenn
    2. Nicknames: Glennie,GD,Desmond,The Cheese
    3. Eyes:Blue
    4. Height:178
    5. Hair:Was brown
    6. Siblings: 1 sister
    7. Do you sing in the shower? Yo
    8.Favourite TV showopranos
    9. Favourite song:Waiting for the clampdown = The Clash
    10. Favourite song lyric:Look out mama theres a man white comimg up the riverowderfinger By Neil Young also Elvis was a hero to most but he never meant shit to meublic Enemy
    11. Favourite movie:Blue Velvet
    12. Favourite drink:Cider and Red Wine
    13. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?:yep
    14. Do you wear contacts or glasses?:Reading glasses
    15. What is the best advice ever given to you:If you have nothing good to say about someone, say nothing at all
    16. Have you met Santa yet?:Only on magic mushies years ago
    17. If ET knocked on your door holding up a peace sign and asked you to use your phone would you let him?:He would treated like any other mormon
    18. Were you named after anyone?:Not that im aware of
    19. What was the last thing you cried over or got teary about?My 19 year old cat dying:
    20. Any bad habits?:A couple
    21. Do looks matter?:It did
    22. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf?:Bee Gees
    23. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?:Who knows
    24. Ever thought an animated character was hot?:No
    25. What was your favourite toy as a child?:Treadley
    26. Have you ever been on radio or television?:Yes
    27. Whats your favourite hang over cure?:Bacon,eggs,fried tomato,baked beans.toast and a mersyndol .
    28. Would you bungee?:no
    29. Most embarrassing crush you have ever had:Tafe teacher
    30. What's your favourite ice cream flavour?:Boysenberry
    31. What's your favourite colour/s?:Blue
    32. What is your least fav. thing in the world?:Offal
    33. Fave spice girl when they were all together?:Gingar
    34. What is your biggest claim to fame?:Royal Australian Armoured Corp member
    35. Do you think J-Lo has a fat arse or a shapely behind?:Fat arse
    and what would you do with them?:Angellina Jolle, no comment.39. Who was the last person you danced with?:My wife
    40. Where was the last place you flew to?:Christchurch
    41. Vegemite - love it or hate it?:Love it
    42. Who would you least want to be stuck in a lift with?:John Howard @ Costello
    43. Do you get on better with your same sex friends or friends of the opposite sex?:both
    44. If you found a magic lamp with a genie who could grant you three wishes, what would they be?:Health ,Health and Health
    45. If you were stuck on a desert island with three people, who would they be and why?:Neil Young(music),Rick Stein(food)Rodney Dangerfield(humour)

I think i zapped out a few questions, but im listening to Ne-yo at the moment.Awesome RnB

vCash
    1. First Name: Michelle
    2. Nicknames: McShelly, Michelly, Shelly, Sambuca *****
    3. Eyes: Blue
    4. Height: 180ish
    5. Hair: Red (naturally brown)
    6. Siblings: 1 older Brother
    7. Do you sing in the shower? No
    8.Favourite TV show: McLeod's daughters, hey it is on tonight.
    9. Favourite song: God's Top Ten, INXS
    10. Favourite song lyric: umm good question
    11. Favourite movie: Fame
    12. Favourite drink: Sambuca and Redbull, it tastes a whole lot better then it sounds
    13. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?: Argh yes
    14. Do you wear contacts or glasses?: Reading Glasses, Green Prada ones.
    15. What is the best advice ever given to you: Get a thick skin.
    16. Have you met Santa yet?: Yes every year at my local shops.
    17. If ET knocked on your door holding up a peace sign and asked you to use your phone would you let him?: I dont have a phone.
    18. Were you named after anyone?: Yes my great grandmother.
    19. What was the last thing you cried over or got teary about?: Umm my boyfriend going back to perth.
    20. Any bad habits?: Farting
    21. Do looks matter?: No not at all, they fade in a few years.
    22. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf?: Spice Girls, all 3 albums and a few singles.
    23. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?: Yes just for the entertainment of watching all the stupid things I do.
    24. Ever thought an animated character was hot?: Ahh no
    25. What was your favourite toy as a child?: My brothers G.I. Joes
    26. Have you ever been on radio or television?: Yes I was in the wallabies ad last year. (Yes I saw Clyde sitting in the changerooms with no shirt on)
    27. Whats your favourite hang over cure?: I am young I dont get hangovers yet.
    28. Would you bungee?: Ahh well I did for $1000 so I guess I would do it again.
    29. Most embarrassing crush you have ever had: Funny you should ask I ran into him last week 6 years later. He was a student teacher in grade 8. And a Cleo bachelor of the year.
    30. What's your favourite ice cream flavour?: I dont eat ice-cream enough to have a favourite flavour.
    31. What's your favourite colour/s?: Brumby Blue. And Aussie Green and Gold.
    32. What is your least fav. thing in the world?: People that pronounce words wrong, how hard is it to say Bondi?
    33. Fave spice girl when they were all together?: Umm Mel B aka Scary Spice
    34. What is your biggest claim to fame?: Umm no idea.
    35. Do you think J-Lo has a fat arse or a shapely behind?: Fat.
    and what would you do with them?: JD Fortune, make him serenade my best mate so she will shut up about him.
    37. Do you play a musical instrument?: umm nope oh wait I can play hot cross buns on the recorder.
    38. What song are you currently listening to?: The Simpsons
    39. Who was the last person you danced with?: Umm Jamie the guy I had a crush on, he and his mates also got me drunk.
    40. Where was the last place you flew to?: Home to Brisbane I guess, but it was from my other home Canberra.
    41. Vegemite - love it or hate it?: Love it on toast
    42. Who would you least want to be stuck in a lift with?: Umm John Howard I guess, or my bosses Wife
    43. Do you get on better with your same sex friends or friends of the opposite sex?: Same sex, I think the girls get intimidated by me, either that or they just dont like that I couldnt give a shit what designer they are wearing.
    44. If you found a magic lamp with a genie who could grant you three wishes, what would they be?: To live in perth, not to get sick, my family to all talk to each other.
    45. If you were stuck on a desert island with three people, who would they be and why?: My boyfriend and 2 of my best mates, so we could **** around and have fun. If I am going to die I want to do it having fun.