Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tuna

Senior Player
    vCash
    In total agreeance with ya rex. I can't believe people want to settle for mediocrity. The same old excuses,but no changes,but looking for different results just plain farken dumb.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    Yep....we need two or three world class players. Bring some confidence, swagger and lift those around them.

Maybe last year was an anomaly. The games we pulled out of the bag last year we are losing this year. We won in 2014 by being able to maintain a high work rate for a large part of the game. The scrum this year has been terrible and hasn't provided the go forward and platform to attack. Look to the squad in the second half of the season and do a bit of tinkering. Again Mitch Scott....give him a run.

vCash
    How many games have we lost because we don't have a reliable kicker??? I am not saying that to have a good kicker is the answer to all our prayers, but in my very humble opinion it would certainly help ...

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I agree Hertryk. It's not a personal criticism of anyone, it's a plain and simple fact.

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    As we are all aware we have lost games after leaving points behind by missed kicks - penalties and conversions.. last weekend was a shocker when what appeared to be easy kicks were missed and the week before.. I am obviously not a kicker, and never have been so just maybe I am being unfair.. There must be a Leigh Halfpenny out there somewhere practicing in his back yard or local oval just waiting for his chance to be noticed.. Maybe a kicking comp would bring this guy out of the woodwork.. I understand that is all Carter and Wilkinson did for years before getting on a team.. makes me sad..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2