Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Advice for newcomer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddly View Post
    If the issue dose not resolve it self it will be handed over to stadium staff. WTF! I think we should all pipe up next home game. If she didn't like one person being loud imagine the whole block.
    It reminds me of the time (in 2006) I had some Chardonnay-swilling dolly bird sitting behind me, I was doing my usual, on the feet screaming my arse off and I felt a little tug on my jersey, I turned around and she was motioning for me to sit down

I just informed her that she was sitting in the wrong seat if she wanted to see the game from a seated position.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    WT?? They need to get into the spirit of the game... Jeepers stay at home you PLONKER! I'd shout louder if I could..my battery usually runs out well before half time..

Trust me if "she who must be obeyed" gets wind of it and realises the complaint came from "my" section she'll personally come over and reprimand.. LOL! Love to see that!!

Was the complaint made to RugbyWA... I hope they all thought it was funny... They tried to get a "cheer"leading squad spread over the stadium a few seasons ago..Honestly my GASTER is well and truely bloody FLABBERED....

Last edited by hertryk; 19-03-15 at 07:02.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddly View Post
    If the issue dose not resolve it self it will be handed over to stadium staff. WTF! I think we should all pipe up next home game. If she didn't like one person being loud imagine the whole block.
    I think we should do that Muddly...

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    Surely HQ must understand that if the team played better we wouldn't feel the need to offer friendly advice to the players on which direction to run. And that there would be less discussion with the refs on their disabilities and the heritage of their parents.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    At some points in the game the most entertaing bit is someone's thoughtful advice to the ref :-)

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DazloT View Post
    Surely HQ must understand that if the team played better we wouldn't feel the need to offer friendly advice to the players on which direction to run. And that there would be less discussion with the refs on their disabilities and the heritage of their parents.
    That is very funny.... love it.....

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Hey Muddly my wife disowns me each home game. I am a little deaf so talk a bit loud normally so when I get excited it gets a little bit louder again.. I have been given dirty looks by a yank about my yelling at the game which really amuses me. Having been brought up on rugby all my life.. ( I will even admit I was a kiwi for 25 yrs ) Where we had rugby for breakfast lunch and dinner at school..

You got many spare seats in E 127 as all use loud proud TWFs should come and visit you Muds and The Girls ( Ali and Jo ) just to make it hard to work out who to discipline as He who should be obey will have to think who pays her wages. Us the Fans.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkar View Post
    Hey Muddly my wife disowns me each home game. I am a little deaf so talk a bit loud normally so when I get excited it gets a little bit louder again.. I have been given dirty looks by a yank about my yelling at the game which really amuses me. Having been brought up on rugby all my life.. ( I will even admit I was a kiwi for 25 yrs ) Where we had rugby for breakfast lunch and dinner at school..

You got many spare seats in E 127 as all use loud proud TWFs should come and visit you Muds and The Girls ( Ali and Jo ) just to make it hard to work out who to discipline as He who should be obey will have to think who pays her wages. Us the Fans.
    Yep always spare seats!! Row E 1 & 2!

vCash
    I'm in E126. At the 4min mark, when Zac had launched yet another kick from inside the 22 and managed to not make the 40m line,(whereupon they did a quick throw in and ran it straight back back to score), I admit I hollered out VERY loudly:
    "Stop kicking the farnarkling ball away!"
    and wouldn't you know it a guy behind tapped me on the shoulder and said "scuz me there are children here"

WTF? PC gone mad. I should have quipped "grow up up then kid"

Anyhoo I laughed out loud (over my tears) when the whole section erupted in profanity including Keystone Kop when Sias booted it with a couple of minutes to go and us needing a try

The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

vCash
    I am in block 126 and did not hear Muddly at all over the yelling from myself and the bloke next to me. If she who must be obeyed wishes to come and reprimand us all I can say is 'bring it on'.

vCash
    Kids probably hear worse in the school yard these days.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sittingbison View Post
    I'm in E126. At the 4min mark, when Zac had launched yet another kick from inside the 22 and managed to not make the 40m line,(whereupon they did a quick throw in and ran it straight back back to score), I admit I hollered out VERY loudly:
    "Stop kicking the farnarkling ball away!"
    and wouldn't you know it a guy behind tapped me on the shoulder and said "scuz me there are children here"

WTF? PC gone mad. I should have quipped "grow up up then kid"

Anyhoo I laughed out loud (over my tears) when the whole section erupted in profanity including Keystone Kop when Sias booted it with a couple of minutes to go and us needing a try
    Was that the same moment when I run to the fence and shouted out to the medic running the sideline to tell them to stop kicking?

C'mon the

vCash
    E127 ... Row H with Mr & Mrs Snob, Alsion, Mr and Mrs Valzec... and a few other regulars.. Come and say G'day

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hertryk View Post
    E127 ... Row H with Mr & Mrs Snob, Alsion, Mr and Mrs Valzec... and a few other regulars.. Come and say G'day
    From the fan pic I deduced that the lady, sometimes wearing blue hair, sitting a couple of rows in front of you and Alison is TWF member with name similar to the apple isle.
    She doesn't know it but we were in the same year at school some 35 odd years ago. How 'bout that!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WF1964 View Post
    From the fan pic I deduced that the lady, sometimes wearing blue hair, sitting a couple of rows in front of you and Alison is TWF member with name similar to the apple isle.
    She doesn't know it but we were in the same year at school some 35 odd years ago. How 'bout that!
    Really?? What a small world! She is awesome! Will mention your name to her at the next home game :-)) Her husband is an ex-Kiwi ;-)

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4