Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Refreshing referee

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr View Post
    Yes we did deserve to lose,.

Add the blatant not straight throw which lead to reds getting down to our line where the 10 or so Scrum resets lead to the penalty try and that is where the game really turned for mine. A sad day really.
    No hooker throws it blatantly not straight don't you see the anguish on there faces when called
    The force weren't beaten by those passages of play the force were beaten because they didn't play any rugby to achieve opportunities to score
    You can't blame the ref you can't plame the Reds you can only blame the force
    And as Luke would say may the force be with you innerforce

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmile View Post
    A decision that could have been picked up by th AR and the TV official
    Don't be wound up by the loss the force had more than enough ball to win can't blame the ref for that
    Game tactics weak and leadership group weak
    You make a statement then i make a statement. Its called discussion and debating. Its what the forums are for.

Force were off their game. Lets follow your lead and call for mass sackings and panic. Or we could keep things in perspective and say there wasnt a lot to like about that game of rugby from either side or the officials who like it or not do contribute to the game being a stop/start mistake fest.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count and those that can't

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NTT View Post
    You make a statement then i make a statement. Its called discussion and debating. Its what the forums are for.

Force were off their game. Lets follow your lead and call for mass sackings and panic. Or we could keep things in perspective and say there wasnt a lot to like about that game of rugby from either side or the officials who like it or not do contribute to the game being a stop/start mistake fest.
    No need for mass sackings or panic
    There is no one to replace them with otherwise you would sack them
    I'm not panicking as I don't follow the force
    If mccalman and cot roll are off there game I'm the forwards then the force don't Fire they are the go forward men and the 2 genuine hard workers the rest are followers
    Goodwin is lost at centre and has no one inside him to give direction
    Rose lea is not the answer
    Sias is inconsistent and can't take the ball to the line and gives his outside backs no room and kicks for position are very ordinary
    Zac Holmes should swap his boots with his old man and then maybe there would be some creativity
    They look lost and definitely need to find a 10 12 13 15 that can counter attack and create something from broken play or penetrate from set piece

vCash
    No denying that the Force were poor, but surely the decision to give a penalty try can't be justified...? The Reds never looked like they were in enough control of any of the scrums to get a push-over. If anything, Tet's could have been yellow-carded for repeat infringements - but not a penalty try....!!

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    You mean the muppet that let Owen Franks coathanger Elliot Dixon and then coathanger him again when he was on the deck observing all this from about 3 metre's away
    Apologies the player Franks cheapshotted was in fact Josh Hohneck. Franks has been cited and you would think cop at least a 3 week ban. The ref was clearly intimidated by big name players. A current AB attacking a players head from behind is not a good look and pretty piss weak.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Apologies the player Franks cheapshotted was in fact Josh Hohneck. Franks has been cited and you would think cop at least a 3 week ban. The ref was clearly intimidated by big name players. A current AB attacking a players head from behind is not a good look and pretty piss weak.
    I didnt see the game, did Franks do a Bakkies?

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeansyjive View Post
    Are you serious? Briant is terrible
    From where I was watching I was under the impression he only had one arm.... and needless to say I turned the sound off I was just sick of the one eyed bias claptrap..

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2