Got this in an email, thought you guys might enjoy it...

A guy is speeding along a highway when he passes a cop... The cop starts following him and pulls him over. He walks up to the driver and says "Can I see you're license???"... the drivers replies "Sorry officer, but I lost it last week for drink driving again, so I couldn't be buggered waiting to get a new one."....

The Cop then asks for registration for the car in which the driver replies "Don't have any rego for this car, I killed the guy who owned it and shoved his body in the boot. I was just driving to the river to dump the body."

The cop then starts getting really cautious and calls in his superior office. The superior officer gets there about 5 mins later and walks up to the driver. He asks the driver for his license, to which he complies and hands it over. The superior officer then asks for his registration for the car to which the driver also hands over. He asks the guy to pop open his boot to take a look - and sure enough the boot has nothing in it.

The Superior cop says to the driver "You know - my subordinate over here told me that you lost your license over a drink driving incident, didn't have any registration cause you stole the car, killed the owner and put him in the boot and were going to dump his body in the river...?"

The driver says "That lying bastard.... He probably told you I was speeding as well..."