Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Onward Christian Soldiers

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MI5_Dog View Post
    Are you drunk? Before 7am?
    I've looked at that sentence 17 times and it still doesn't make sense.
    I even ran it through google translate to translate it from gibberish to English and still no luck.
    I mean, normally I'd give you shit about what you're saying but I have to be able to make sense of it first and there is no sense in that, and I use this word lightly, 'sentence'.
    That's the problem with using artificial intelligence to solve all your problems
    Probably how rugby wa solves it problems as well graphs and charts full of fudged statistics
    Start listening to people on the ground and you will understand what is going on
    Dog Start doing the cryptic crossword and Sudoku in the west and improve your mind

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political BS View Post
    If you want to have a look at the positive things in WA Rugby....
    Have a look here....

https://www.facebook.com/RugbyWACommunity

Some great photos from the Junior Grand Finals and the Wallabies training session the Under 23s Comp and plenty of other good stuff.
    Good to see you back Political BS , I thought you had done a Harold Holt on us and had vanished , just like a lot of club member,s vanished when my beloved ARKs got shafted by the waru.

Player
    vCash
    Everybody loves ARKS. Doesn't mean they don't know what happened back then. Blaming WARU is just the fashion and a cheap and easy way to avoid the truth.
    If you want to know why ARKS fell over then you should go and talk to the people running the club at that time.
    Maybe having the club turning up with 25 players for 1-4ths and having them backing up and playing 3rds 2nds and then Prems and getting slaughtered 60 & 70 nil had a little bit to do with it.
    Easy to fire shots at WARU when your club is failing because of internal strife, poor management and losing players including to external recruiting raids. Get on the band wagon, my club is performing badly because of poor administration, I know how to fix it, we'll attack WARU.

Last edited by Political BS; 04-09-14 at 13:14.

Red Carded
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political BS View Post
    Everybody loves ARKS. Doesn't mean they don't know what happened back then. Blaming WARU is just the fashion and a cheap and easy way to avoid the truth.
    If you want to know why ARKS fell over then you should go and talk to the people running the club at that time.
    Maybe having the club turning up with 25 players for 1-4ths and having them backing up and playing 3rds 2nds and then Prems and getting slaughtered 60 & 70 nil had a little bit to do with it.
    Easy to fire shots at WARU when your club is failing because of internal strife, poor management and losing players including to external recruiting raids. Get on the band wagon, my club is performing badly because of poor administration, I know how to fix it, we'll attack WARU.
    The faceless men need to pull there heads out of the sand and listen to the members. I know the emu export may have demised my memory a little over the years , but I would bet my last pack of Winnie blues on the Nedlands senior side of the late eighties , early nineties against any of the state sides of the last 5years at least . The demise of West Australia rugby is in the hands of the faceless men . All I say is visit the clubs and tell the members what there intentions are and listen to there concerns . Remember the old saying " the rats leave a sinking ship first "

Player
    vCash
    Well...... I think the best of the old State teams I saw was the 1988 team dominated by Nedlands with guys like All Black Paul Koteka, Peter Roberts, Tom Fearn, Gavin Birmingham and co... ARKS guys in the team included Robert "nudge" Edwards who later played for neddies and Mike McDonough. At the same level of fitness and coaching there is no doubt that old state team would have given the Force a good run for its money.

Player
    vCash
    PS
    As an outsider it looks to me like the current ARKS administration is doing a great job and bears no responsibility for earlier failures.

Player
    vCash
    Rumour is the format is 10 team Prems and 2s two 3rd 4th grades Gold? And Swan? The Big 5 Prems and Big 4 champ clubs and rest in Swan. And Under19s unchanged anyone confirm???

vCash
    So we could be looking at something like ...

Prem
    Nedland
    Soaks
    Cott
    UWA
    Pally
    Wests
    Wanneroo
    Baysie
    Kala
    Joondalup

Gold
    Arks
    Curtin
    Pirates
    Rocky
    Nedland
    Soaks
    Cott
    UWA
    Pally

Swan
    Swans
    Kwinana
    S Lions
    Bunbury
    Wests
    Wanneroo
    Baysie
    Kala
    Joondalup

Then we could have promotion between Gold & Swan !!!

Apprentice
    vCash
    Not bad. Would have all teams playing 6 out of 9 home games a year which is what the major promblem was this year.
    Prem clubs wont like it they the disricts clubs in there own little comp

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    "the disrict (sic) clubs in their own little competition"

As it should be.

That, and bring back Rockingham into first grade.

The District clubs, including Joondalup, can have their own fun filled competition and stop breaking every one else's balls.

A commitment from every other first grade club to allow one player from their premier roster, paid by RugbyWA for their inconvenience (they caused the problem) to play one season for Rockingham, will have Rocky humming again, providing they have the correct administration on board.

I'm sure even retired club administrators would be prepared to help Rocky out, and thereby help their own clubs out of the shit RugbyWA has created.

Or is 2014 going to be perpetuated ad nauseum?

vCash
    Based upon what I read on this forum, I'd be betting on the latter Fulv

C'mon the

vCash
    Given past behaviours is the biggest indicator for future behaviour ... I'd have to agree.

However .... who holds all the cards?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2