Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: BUILDCORP NRC – WEEK 2: PERTH SPIRIT V BRISBANE CITY

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chiraag View Post
    Really enjoyed the casual atmosphere, good affordable food and drink, and attacking rugby on display. Surprising to hear it was only 2300 people, becuase I thought it felt like more. I remember hearing that 3000 was the break even mark somewhere, so hopefully that picks up.

I'm with most of the others in thinking that the ref had an absolute shocker and the Spirit would've likely won if not for quite a few puzzling decisions. But they had a much stronger team on the park and should've won regardless.

DHP had an absolute blinder, busting tackles and just making meters at will every time he touched the ball. I thought Turner and Lleyds looked really good while they were on and outplayed Prior and Holmes. The crisp delivery from Turner was particularly good. Kyle and Junior both had very good first halves, but fell away a little in the second. In the piggies, our starting front row monstered them in the scrums (despite Brisbane looking like what must have been something like a 50kg advantage in their front 3) and had good touches around the ground as well. Wykes also had a good game and it was disappointing to see RHP go off early. Was looking forward to seeing more of him in action.

Hodgo and Mozza surprisingly didn't really cover themselves in glory however...
    The model set up is supposed to only require 1,000 in attendance as the break even target. So unless RWA have deviated from that then yesterday should hav made a profit.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Veteran
    vCash
    The photo of the crowd looked great! really impressive

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5