Thread: GoTheTahs.com ...

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash

GoTheTahs.com ...

This will probably only mean something to the folks that have been hanging around here for a while. It was kind of a slow painful death, but gothetahs.com, as a Waratahs site, has finally died. Bit of a shame given the success of their name sake this year. It has given me cause me to stop and reflect on TWF. It can hard work to keep a website up and running, but it's a job I'm still happily committed to. Even if you mob might not see me around much, I'm always here and doing things in the background.

Of course it is you guys, as visitors and contributors to the discussions here, that really keep TWF running. And especially those of you that are moderators, past and present, who sacrifice their time and energies to significantly reduce the 'work' I have to do - to the benefit of us all.

Guess I should probably give a shout out the the team and staff at RugbyWA too

Anyway, in short I just wanted to say that TWF isn't going anywhere any time soon. Long Live TWF!

22 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    For those that are interested - the creators of GoTheTahs.com - Moses and Sage have moved on I guess is the best way to put it.

Moses has got married and had a couple of kids I also believe he does some programming work for GreenandgoldRugby.

Sage has changed jobs a couple of times and has done a lot of travel recently to the USA.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

vCash
    Moses and Sage are my favorite trolls, it always seemed good natured and humorous with them. Unlike a long list of successors who just came off as arseholes.

I'll forever remember losing my lovely hair to Chook!

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    I miss those guys.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!