Thread: Heading to Joondalup!!!

Player
    vCash

Heading to Joondalup!!!

Going to watch Kala2s v Joondalup on Saturday as i have 2 nephews playing against each other so i will post my honest assement of the club and if there ready to play Prems next year. Dont care who wins hust hoping for a good game!!

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Apprentice
    vCash
    Thats Great should be a good day for Rugby. I think you will be surprised at the work thats gone in this year.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rookie
    vCash
    Dear diary........

Apprentice
    vCash
    What's your assessment Buck?
    I hear that some of the movers and shakers of RWA ventured north for a pre-match function which must bode well for the Brothers Premier grade aspirations

Player
    vCash
    Honestly was impressed. Nice clubhouse and plenty of support couldnt move in the clubhouse which was packed wall to wall after the game need to hire more bar staff!. The game was a real battle which went rightdown to last play Kala got the win but the brothers won the respect of an other club. i think the biggest promblem for them is that all there teams would have go up a grade and there 3rd grade would get hammerd to 2s. But they deseve there shot

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Apprentice
    vCash
    Buck, Couldn't have said it better myself. The reserve grade have some work to do however with some recruitment etc. I am sure that they can compete in Prems however the first couple of years they are going to struggle in the reserves and lower grades (even struggling in Champ A's and B's this year).

There is some solid youth coming through though and I believe the club has a solid hope of succeeding, if given time.

Apprentice
    vCash
    Glad hear you enjoyed your day with brothers. The bounce of ball got us in the end a draw would of been fair but hey thats rugby. We would need to improve the same amount we have this year(a fucking lot) to compete at the top but i think our effort this year has show we can do it.

Champion
    vCash
    No one said you couldn't do it anyway I'm going to let you buy me a beer this Saturday Ben

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    And may I say they also showed how to be graceful in defeat too.

Lost by 5 points, attacked well through the game (as did Kala to be fair, it was certainly a game of who could stay disciplined when in defence) and were exemplary in the bar afterwards, discussing the game with me, chatting about various points in mature and well natured conversation.

Great club culture and I hope they keep it as they grow. Thank you for the game both teams, it was certainly a good battle.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    WARURA Referee
    I do it because I love the game.