Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Mid season 1st grade review

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecky View Post
    Maybe you should quote in entirety.
    Surely you'd agree that some people would think that 6 cards in the one match is too many?
    No, for me, if the card is there, card away, surely there should not be a concern as to what people may think.
    If we think that, then we may become susceptible to a little home ground pressure, what, with people shouting Nasty things, and
    semi-officious club blowhards getting in our ears.

Well if there's not going to be consistency, then I'll try Karma.
    Baysie got some Karma in the Colts, and they got some Karma in the Prems - I'd say it just about evened out.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    GIGS - red card was for a dangerous tackle. 16 minutes in. 1st yellow was for "professional foul", or as the law book says, intentionally offending. All the others were for repeat infringements, specifically not staying on feet at the breakdown.

One team was repeatedly offending earlier in the match than the other, so their captain was advised of the likely outcome should it keep going. Then the other team "caught up" and their captain was also advised what would happen to the next offender. At the half-time break both captains were also reminded about the high number of incidents of players not staying on their feet.

That the players didn't change behaviour after the first, second and even third yellow card was extraordinary to me.

Ralto - happy to discuss consistency, provided examples are given. Perhaps this thread has been a wee bit hijacked though, so PM if you wish.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecky View Post
    That the players didn't change behaviour after the first, second and even third yellow card was extraordinary to me.
    Without seeing the game it's extraordinary to me as well.

Like I said, even if you were being an ass you'd think the players would get the message before six cards were issued!

C'mon the

vCash
    Of course each team would suggest that their players were as pure as the driven snow and it was all your fault!

C'mon the

vCash
    Opinion stated, post deleted.

Club rugby rules.

That is all.

Still dont like John Hills reffing though.

As you were.

There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count and those that can't

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MLCrisis View Post
    I am also happy to support John for his dedication to rugby in WA for over 20 years as one of our top referees.

NTT, I am afraid your post is factually incorrect, at best, and slanderous at worst. Nothing is proven by "controversy" based on tittle tattle, with no objective observations. You can lambast people from behind the anonymity of your keyboard, but you need to have a read of the Playing Charter and consider your own role in the game. I hope the moderators delete your post, because it is shameful.

Cheers, Brendan.
    Deicated yes, premier grade standard ref no.

I get to read all relevant info i post about. Believe it if you will or not. RugbyWA has the ARU reports. Too minor an issue to get too sidetracked. Just dont appoint him to a kala game or same fallout will happen. The power to change is yours, use it wisely.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count and those that can't

Champion
    vCash
    [QUOTE=westies man;380912]Starting to heat up now
    COTT-Last 3 weeks in a row losses ,throw in the Baysie game,should be four, been exposed already
    NEDDIES.Would have to be favourites to win it
    WESTS- have to beat Soaks this weekend to be any real chance to play a part in finals
    UNI Travelling along quite nicely under the radar ,big threat
    KALA.Think they are done
    SOAKS-Have to beat Wests Sat ,big game
    PALY.Gone
    BAYSIE Gone
    WANNEROO.Gone

Last edited by westies man; 07-07-14 at 21:03.
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Gonna be tough for Kala from here. Still got to play UWA, Soaks, Nedlands and Cottesloe.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    So the end of the first round has been completed and Cott look to be the only one that will be playing finals with the other 3 teams being anyone's guess.
    COTT-Will play finals with a squad that will have one at most local junior in it ,much easier to just buy players in. Will win minor premiership but will get rolled come finals time because we all know where they are vunerable.
    NEDDIES-Mid season blues ,new coaches and little depth but will have enough class to tough it out and will make it.Senior players need to get to training because it's pissing off the younger guy's.
    WESTS-Set piece is a work in progress but have class in the backs that can rip any team to shreds. Best set of loosies in comp. Most professionally managed team in the world.Will make it just.
    UNI-Will be awaiting the return of Scobles and Burto from u/20's along with Van Dykes, add in best 6 in the comp Cian O'Connor and will be big threat
    KALA-Have flown in 2 more recruits and have spent up large with a formidable pack but will struggle on the outsides where everyone will target. Have pissed off a lot of local loyal players who are now playing league. Will be close
    SOAKS-You don't know what you get from one week to the next with Soaks. Will hit form but dropping first five games will come back to haunt them. Will just miss out.
    PALY-Their heart and soul has been ripped out by the unfortunate loss of Joe Savage.The impact of the man is not to be underestimated and several of their big guns have failed to fire. Will be looking to blood several U/19's for the future from that team who will be unbeaten this season. Won't make it so Wests can fire in their Force lads come finals time this season with no guilty feeling's.
    BAYSIE-Any team with Brent Murphy in it is not to be taken lightly. Solid pack with a lot of youth in the backs. Will cause a few upsets but started too slow this season. Not to be taken lightly but won't make it. Possibly needed one more big ball carrying forward in the Josh Beer mould.
    WANNEROO-Long season. Hope they stick with their mission statement. Contrary to rumours floating around they will be playing 1st grade for a long time because the comradery that exists between clubs won't allow anything but that to happen.
    Very close to the mark

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6