Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone know who the player in question is?

vCash
    One Otago premier club got away with fielding Andrew Hore, Brad Thorn and Karl Hayman last season. It was a bye week for the Highlanders, Andrew Hore's home club IIRC and I suppose all paperwork was in order. But I can't help thinking the opposition were slightly disadvantaged that day also.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Apprentice
    vCash
    I think player in question had links to you guys Westie - and I understand his debt was settled but was not released so pretty tough call mate

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    One Otago premier club got away with fielding Andrew Hore, Brad Thorn and Karl Hayman last season. It was a bye week for the Highlanders, Andrew Hore's home club IIRC and I suppose all paperwork was in order. But I can't help thinking the opposition were slightly disadvantaged that day also.
    I think you will find Carl Hayman is still in France, the player was Tony Woodcock who played with Hore for the Maniototo Maggots.
    Brad Thorn plays for Taieri every opportunity he gets and apparently is going around next season again.
    He also auctioned his 50th test match jersey at the club which raised 12 000 dollars with all proceeds going to the colts program.

Last edited by westies man; 29-05-14 at 23:00.
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Champion
    vCash
    His debt was settled and he was released by Wests

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Brad Thorn plays for Taieri every opportunity he gets and apparently is going around next season again.
    Yep Woodcock. The report said Thorn was also in on that one though didn't it? Like I said the paperwork was probably in place. But not a bad leg-up on the day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2