Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Time For Horwill to hang up his boots

vCash

Time For Horwill to hang up his boots

After watching the reds game and listening to Horwills comments I think it is time for horwill to give rugby away or move on.. As I have posted in other threads the reds have a bad culture in the team and Horwill and Genia are a major part of this.... They are like spoilt kids and when it not going there way they spit their dummies... The past 5 or 6 post match interviews with reds players are all so negative and throwing the blame on anything but themselves... Get over it and move on..

Now QC is out of the Wallaby selection due to injury I think Genia should be out of the selection also as he will make it hard for any new 10 to playa desent game ... Just like he did till QC was reinstated into the wallabies last time...

Horwill is not leadership material he is a disgrace to the team and that dick sitting next to him at the press conference is just as shocking...

Thank you Western Force Player who voted him (RG) out Halfway thru 2012 looks in hindsight like you boys knew what he potentialy could have done to the Force

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Horwill looks on the verge of tears after every match.. It's a bit sad really

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Agree 100% Tonkar.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Yes it's time for any player in a rough patch of form to hang up the boots

vCash

vCash
    and this is what it was all about

vCash
    The full after match interview with Horwill and Graham
    Man we so lucky to have this idiot not coaching the Force

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

vCash
    It's not so much the form Jargs, it's the reaction to it.

Nobody suggested Sharpie hang up the boots over seven seasons of poor rugby by the Force, why?

C'mon the

vCash
    I watched that post-match press conference too Pieter. I think even the journos were totally shocked and at a loss as to how to run the conference - you could hear a pin drop at times.

Very unprofessional and a sorry example to set. Captains and especially coaches should be above that. I would be extremely disappointed if I ever saw that sort of response from a Force captain or coach. Maybe Horwill and Graham think that sort of 'blame someone else' culture is what Reds fans want to hear? Between them, they are doing nothing to promote the game of rugby at the moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    It's not so much the form Jargs, it's the reaction to it.

Nobody suggested Sharpie hang up the boots over seven seasons of poor rugby by the Force, why?
    Because Sharpie is a class act, proud and humble at the same time.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    I watched that post-match press conference too Pieter. I think even the journos were totally shocked and at a loss as to how to run the conference - you could hear a pin drop at times.

Very unprofessional and a sorry example to set. Captains and especially coaches should be above that. I would be extremely disappointed if I ever saw that sort of response from a Force captain or coach. Maybe Horwill and Graham think that sort of 'blame someone else' culture is what Reds fans want to hear? Between them, they are doing nothing to promote the game of rugby at the moment.
    pfffthh rubbish... the game should not have been stopped, they had every right to be pissed about an interfering TMO, we've been on the end of it as well.

There are post match tribunals setup to take care of these matters!

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    I don't disagree with you about what happened on the field, Happy. I also think the whole TMO process in rugby has become a joke.

My point is that they should not have behaved as they did in that post-match conference. By all means say it was a poor decision, but don't bleat on and on about it like a couple of 5 year olds who've had their sweets stolen in the school playground. Raise it formally and professionally through the proper channels.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    The Force could probably have had the same rant about reffing - god knows they've had their share of crap refs and dumb decisions over the years, eg a couple of dumb ones with the Stormers game. But if I saw Matt & Foley talking like that post game, I'd be embarrassed as he'll to be a fan!

vCash
    It was serious foul play caught on camera. It should not be ignored, no matter if it is the 1st minute or last minute.

The TMO was right to advise the referee to look again as all sanctions should, where seen, be punished on the field where it happened. Punishing after the fact does not assist the team who has the foul play against them.

The citing process is to clean up areas the match officials on the day don't pick up, ensuring that players are almost always caught.

Putting this incident on anyone other than the player that did it is ridiculous.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    WARURA Referee
    I do it because I love the game.

Champion
    vCash
    I agree with RR, there is no place for that crap, he should get at least 6- 12 month holiday.Not a good look for rugby

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast