Thread: JO'C off to the Reds?

Legend Contributor
    vCash

JO'C off to the Reds?

Small snippet of news just on fox sports this morning

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    I believe that to be the case. 4 out of 5 franchises say no for the attitude issues and then RG the coach who gave him the ass last time takes him in?? I think it's a case of he is a bigger DH than me so the focus will shift on to him!! Can't coach to save his life, but he dose know how to cover his ass.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I read it a little differently Muddly.

I don't think Dick was any more "ept" than he is right now. I don't think he would have had much say in the Force-JOC contract, to pull the deal from the table displays far too much insight and spine for Mr Graham.

I suspect he was a passenger in a negotiation which was ended by somebody else in the administration.

He's probably begging for some talent and will to win...we all know that Qld aren't particularly fussy about the morals of their players.

On that note, did anybody double-take at the Rugby HQ tossers bleating about the "no dickheads" policy at the Reds being famous? I nearly choked on my beer!

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    Fair call Giggs. I don't read well at the best of times. The final part of my comment is more that RG won't complain about JOC being there because he is a bigger DH. How much influence RG had here or there is any bodies guess!!

vCash
    Do people consider Horwill's comments about player consultation a good ol' dig at Foley ... "You do consult senior players, but I think you can get into trouble talking to all 35" and then some more jibes about decision making in good faith by the organisation ...

vCash
    Probably Kev. Probably been fed a one-sided yarn by RG and JOC himself. After the weekend, I am paying no more attention to what comes from Horwill's lips.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    On that note, did anybody double-take at the Rugby HQ tossers bleating about the "no dickheads" policy at the Reds being famous? I nearly choked on my beer!

Well now there are dickheads at the reds and on Rugby HQ after horwills cameo on the weekend