Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: It's a bloody disaster

Veteran
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    and I'm stone cold pissed at 11 50 pm
    Leave stone cold out of this!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by palitu; 28-04-14 at 08:04.

vCash
    All that's going to happen is Wanneroo will start forfeiting games and RWA will be partially responsible. Seeing a club struggle they should endeavour to assist them, not making life more difficult by taking Force players and allocating them to other clubs.

Champion
    vCash
    to GPS data and phoenix removed his GPS when he played against paly to enable him to play longer than 60 minutes
    Well that's interesting. So the club is being punished for something the player did.

Champion
    vCash
    mate Wanneroo 3rds are playing up into second grade our seconds are playing Premiers and RugbyWA are kicking us while we are down So I am just a bit sensitive at the moment......
    Thats also interesting. So Wanneroo boys didnt get the flogging everyone was predicting. Was that because they put up a good showing or are Nedlands not as good as they should be. Can anyone who was there fill me in
    Where did Nedlands suddenly find an U19s team good enough to beat Wanneroo? I have grave and serious suspicions over that one.
    I also noticed a group of kids masquerading as Nedlands before the Force game. The announcer should have been more accurate. Aren't they Hillarys-Nedlands now.!
    e

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wholetruth View Post
    [I]Where did Nedlands suddenly find an U19s team good enough to beat Wanneroo? I have grave and serious suspicions over that one.e
    One could say the most southern metro club who's colts made the U18's grand final in 2013 have relocated northwards this year, said southern club not able to register in the 2014 colts competition.

What? Feeder? Rich? Clubs? .... NO?!?!

Champion
    vCash
    Would love to get that teams rego forms and see which clubs are named as previous.Do know for a fact that Wests, Joondalup, Mandurah and Wanneroo are represented.Maybe they should be called the Baa Baa's

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Champion
    vCash
    One could say the most southern metro club who's colts made the U18's grand final in 2013 have relocated northwards this year, said southern club not able to register in the 2014 colts competition.
    Sorry, I may be a little slow, but what are we talking about here?
    What? Feeder? Rich? Clubs? .... NO?!?!
    Would love to get that teams rego forms and see which clubs are named as previous.Do know for a fact that Wests, Joondalup, Mandurah and Wanneroo are represented.Maybe they should be called the Baa Baa's

Confused again. Please explain.

vCash
    Do know for a fact that Wests, Joondalup, Mandurah and Wanneroo are represented.Maybe they should be called the Baa Baa's
    and wear their original club socks - now that would be a rainbow and a half.

The young men moving up from Championship clubs I can sort-of understand, but the one's from Premier grade Clubs is beyond me, I just don't understand, especially when, say Mr Grace put so much time and effort in. (at Club & School)

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
    [I]
    but the one's from Premier grade Clubs is beyond me, I just don't understand, especially when, say Mr Grace put so much time and effort in. (at Club & School)
    It is said that a lot of promises was made some of these promises includes money and also promises of being noticed for possible academy spots

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    with a guarantee that no gps's will be fitted?

Rookie
    vCash
    look back to the under 14 finals four years ago, maybe some young guys still show loyalty to a club they played their junior rugby at rather than schools they had to play for!!

How many players are registered at under 17 level this season compared to under 16 last season? Big gap between 15's and 17's in terms of physical and mental development, it took years to get 16's introduced into the junior comp, so another backward step in retaining juniors in the game of rugby.

Champion
    vCash
    Hey Fulvio never mind where BS is,where's the match report for the second round game.
    I see your club newsletter has a spiel for every game including the weekend just gone but that one has mysteriously gone missing.
    Is it because a bunch of Scarborough surfie beach bums tore the mighty Paly juggernaut a new one.
    It has been described by a well known hang tenner that watching the game was like clubbing baby seals to death.
    Just making you aware that an update is required.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Ask somebody who still cares, Westie.

Personally, I'm not a fan of rigged competitions, and there's too much of the Fine Cotton about anything run by RugbyWA these days.

Were you given any dispensations for the game, by the way?

Anyway, I was drinking pina coladas on a cruise ship that weekend.

I'll be able to afford a lot more of them now that I avoid the club bar.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    Ask somebody who still cares, Westie.[I do]

Personally, I'm not a fan of rigged competitions, and there's too much of the Fine Cotton about anything run by RugbyWA these days.

Were you given any dispensations for the game, by the way?[No,happens only finals time]

Anyway, I was drinking pina coladas on a cruise ship that weekend.[rugby men should drink beer only]

I'll be able to afford a lot more of them now that I avoid the club bar.
    [I agree ,your bar prices are ridiculous]

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Red Carded
    vCash
    [I agree ,your bar prices are ridiculous]
    Would've hung round and bought you a beer westie but your bar prices were feral and there was no Emu Export.
    A great day on e field for the mighty Arks

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast